North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 766| Reply: 3

Beast Melee - The Beast Guide & Counter Strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
law s146
User
Joined 2014-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-31 03:22:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beast Melee - The Beast Guide & Counter Strategy Reply:3| View:766

Beast Melee Strategy Full Guide
        In this thread, i will talk about how beast melee works and what are necessary to win.
        Firstly, we need to know how to participate in Beast Melee.
        Press Beast in the main interface and press Beast Melee as shown in the picture below.

Next you would need to press Edit Array to set up your beast.

[color

There are few things that you need to pay attention in order to overcome other Beast Fighters.

Beasts have different quality (Green>urple>Orange) and the higher the quality of the beast, the higher is their vitality.
        Therefore, it is advised to get as many legendary beast (Orange) as possible.

Higher quality beast will have more vitality compared to other beast, such as Jester and Siren have higher vitality compared to other legendary beast.
        And Unholy Blood Wolf and Astral Tiger, will have higher vitality compared to the others as well. The higher the beast battle rating, the higher the vitality.
        Also do notice that Evolved Beast will have higher vitality as well. (e.g. Siren II)
        Okay, now since everyone will have the same beast and same points, how do you outcome them? Here are some tricks.
        1. Level Them Up
        Since every beast have the same battle rating at level 1, level up each of them by a little to increase their rating. This will secure a 1 v 1 win on other beast.

Level 2 Griffin                                                   

Level 5 Griffin                   

See their difference in vitality and i bet you were asking why u were losing all these time.
        So, just level up some level on your beasts even if you are not using them. These will help u a lot in Beast Melee. and i mean it by \'A LOT\'

2. Assign Your Beast
        Now, i\'ll guide on how to assign your beasts to a better or the;best potential.
        Click on the \'Plus\' symbol and look at the beast Special effects.
        These effects are unlocked as u Evolve your beast.

< Unlocked when your Beast is Evolved Once.

< Unlocked when your Beast is Evolved Twice.

And now, here comes the main part to win.
        This is my strategy in Beast Melee which helped me to secure lots of wins.

1st round
        As you can see, i put the first skill which is +50% vitality on the first beast. Why? This is a counter method to the vitality restored skill and also to deal max damage.
        You need to ensure that your beast vitality is the highest in the first round in order to deal maximum damage. This is because each beast will have 2 turns before they expired.

2nd round
        I\'m sure you will want your beast to deal damage on the second turn. With that, if my beast survive the first round, it will deal damage based on how much his vitality left to the second opponent beast.

3rd round
        This will secure win for my second beast (Griffin). I placed restored vitality on Griffin, since my first beast had deal some damage on the opponent beast previously on the second round before he died.
        Therefore, my second beast (griffin) will have high chance to defeat the opponent beast (lower hp now) and revived with full vitality on the 4th round round.

4th round
        With high chance, griffin will defeat the beast after revived in this 4th round as well.

5th round.
        I placed -20% vitality on the 3rd beast in order to counter beast with similar vitality or higher vitality. This round will be more like 50/50 as u win if your opponent is of same vitality.
        Or you lose if your opponent has higher vitality. But fear not. Even if you lose this round, your beast had done his part in dealing maximum damage by reduce -20% on a higher vitality beast and deal damage as well.

6th round.
        This is where my 4th beast came in (siren). Always place \'battle round +1\' on your highest vitality beast. Why? This is because you want your beast to deal maximum damage in all 3 turns.
        There\'s no point if your beast have high vitality but its usage ends up in 2 rounds. It is better for him to last as long as possible. The longer you drag your cards, higher chance for you to win. (more cards than opponent)
        In this round, i usually defeat 2-3 beast with siren.

7th round- 8th round
        -watching opponent beasts die with honor-;

9th round - 10th round
        I placed +20% beast vitality on the 5th beast. Lets say if my siren was defeated in round 7th to 8th round. This +20% vitality would pretty much clear up the opponent beast.
        And survives on the 10th round and deal damage on the next opponent beast.

11th round on wards.
        Here is where your cards are being dragged to win. Its either you have more vitality in total of remaining cards and pummel your opponent.;
        Or you have lesser vitality but more cards. Since each card has 2 turns, these remaining cards are more like sacrifice to waste the opponent turns.
        As i noticed people loved to have high vitality beast at the end, i am here to waste their rounds.;
        In this round, the opponent should have 1-2 beast card left or none. If there are no +1 round skill the win is pretty much secured.

e.g. if my 5th beast survived and the opponent has 2 card left (no +1 round skill). The win is as good as secured.;
        Since each beast have 2 turns, it doesn\'t matter even if the 2 remaining opponent beast card have over 5k -10k vitality.
        My 5th beast will hit his beast on the 11th round and died. Opponent Beast 1 (1st turn on opponent)
        My 6th beast will hit his beast on the 12th round and died. Opponent Beast 1 (2nd turn on opponent)
        Opponent Beast 1 dies after using 2 turns.
        My 7th beast will hit his beast on the 13th round and died. Opponent Beast 2 (1st turn on opponent)
        My 8th beast will his his beast on the 14th round and died. Opponent Beast 2 (2nd turn on opponent)
        Opponent Beast 2 dies after using 2 turns.
        My 9th beast(i placed the least vitality beast here) survived when the opponent has no card left and win by default.

This is my strategy to counter and win in beast melee. Of course, the strategy is not 100% perfect might be countered as well and that is where you have to develop a strategy to re-counter others.

Lastly, i will talk about ranking rewards and bonus reward on Beast Melee.
        Since you will receive 2 chest for a win and 1 chest for a loss. Always go for the bonus time and u will receive 3 chest for a win and 2 for a loss.
        Click on Daily Event on join Beast Melee on bonus time. Look at the event time for bonus reward.

Don\'t forget to collect your ranking rewards as well !!
        Press Beast Melee and Rankings.

Do Pay Attention that every win will increase Melee Points and lose will decrease it. Melee Points will determine your Melee Level.;
        And based on the Melee Level is how you encounter your opponent (same level) in Beast Melee.

I hope this guide will help u guys to WIN.
        Enjoy !

Translate

law s146 Last edit in 2014-12-31 03:22:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evangelis_uk
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2018-10-09
Post time 2014-12-31 04:13:00 | Show all posts

About the melee points and melee level. I have only the 1st evolution of my beast yet every single opponent i come against has the 2nd evolution and thus has 5 beast skills as opposed to my 3. Needless to say i lose EVERY single battle this way. This is how Beast melee is meant to be?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

evangelis_uk Last edit in 2014-12-31 04:13:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
law s146
User
Joined 2014-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-12-31 04:22:47 | Show all posts

Reply 1# gavin montgomery winstanley
        yea. i assume its based on melee level. i used to encounter those with evo 2 when i was only at evo 1 and keep losing most of the time as well. =x
        at this stage, the only strategy u can depend on is by increasing your beast battle rating (level them up). its really tough to win vs those that have 5 skills when u only had 3.
        the same when you vs those with astral tiger, unholy wolf, jester , siren if u dont have any of them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

law s146 Last edit in 2014-12-31 04:22:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-22 01:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053510 second(s), 38 queries .