North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40680 Threads / 232623 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 20717| Reply: 46

Guide to Common Payment Questions and Issues

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gerbie zombils
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-12-31 13:59:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide to Common Payment Questions and Issues Reply:46| View:20717

Hello players,

We have noticed that a common Support topic from players is payment issues, and how to find the information that GTA requires in order to help ensure your transaction is completed successfully. This guide will cover:

Required information
        Payment Providers
        Payment Methods
        How to Find your Transaction Log
        How to Find your Transaction ID
        Facebook Payment Methods
        How to Find your Facebook Transaction Log and ID
        Common Payment Issues

Required Information

Forum rules require that players provide their:
        IGN
        Server Number
        Platform
        Payment Provider
        Payment Method
        Transaction ID

We ask for this information so that the forum moderators can expedite submitting your issue. When we have all the required information in your first post it cuts down on the time gathering information and gets your information submitted the first time a moderator responds to you. Always be sure to include the number of your server and not the name of your server. Your platform is which website you use to play League of Angels, for example, GTArcade, Facebook, R2Games, Ngames, Kongregate, Kabam, etc. These are all seperate platforms (companies) with seperate servers, so in order to locate you easier, it is essential you list your server number and platform.

Payment Providers
        Currently, GTArcade does not offer direct payment through their website, and thus they use third party companies to handle player\'s transactions. These third parties will perform the transaction for you with the payment method you select. For GTArcade users, there are three companies to provide this service. After selecting Recharge and filling in your information, you will see these three options before continuing to the Payment Confirmation screen, shown as below.

Option 1. World Pay
        Option 2. Ultimate Pay
        Option 3. Payment Wall

Payment Methods
        Each of the aforementioned companies offer various methods of which you can use to complete your transaction. What methods are offered vary country to country, as some payment methods are not available in some areas of the world. Please be patient with the forum moderators if they are not immediately familiar with the method you used since it is most likely a method that is unknown where they live. You can see which methods are accepted in your country on the Payment Confirmation screen. Illustrated below are the available methods for U.S. residents as an example.

World Pay
        World Pay offers two methods, Visa and MasterCard.

Ultimate Pay
        Ultimate Pay is a well known merchant for online games. In the U.S. there are 8 payment methods in total as shown below, to include Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, and select gift cards.

Payment Wall
        Payment Wall offers just as many methods as Ultimate Pay, with each section broken down below.

How to Find Your Transaction Log
        For some issues, you will be asked to prove having recharged by highlighting the transaction in your transaction log. To find this information, please click \'Account\' in the upper right corner of the screen and then select \'Payment History\' from the option list. What the History menu looks like is shown below, and the tabs to click highlighted by a red box.

How to Find your Payment ID
        In order to locate your transactions and the details of said transactions, GTA staff requires a Transaction ID provided by the payment providers. After completing your purchase, the provider of your choice should send you an email confirmation with details of your transaction. Please check both your inbox and Spam folder for the email. The transaction ID can be found within this email. Below you will find an explaination of each provider\'s Transaction ID or Order ID, where to find it, and who to contact when you are not provided with an email confirmation.

World Pay
        World Pay will show you the Transaction ID/Reference Number for your transaction at the very top before you fill out your information. Be sure to take this number down in case there are issues.  It will be a 15 digit, all numeric code that begins with \'14\'. If you do not receive a Reference Number during your transaction, you may contact World Pay\'s help at https://secure.worldpay.com/global3/brands/worldpay/payment/fixed/help_brand_en.html. It is highly recommended you contact their support to ensure you are given the proper Transaction ID.  

Ultimate Pay
        Ultimate Pay will appear in your inbox labeled \'UUZU Interactive One Time Purchase Payment from sender \'UltimatePay Auto-Response\'\'. The correct transaction ID will be the first field of the email, labeled as UUZU Interactive One Time Purchase Transaction ID\'. It will be a 15 digit, all numeric code that begins with \'14\'. A copy of such a receipt is provided below.

Alternatively, you may also be provided with a 10 digit, all numeric code as an Order ID, such as \'1234567890\'. As a last resort, you may provide an Invoice ID, that will look something like this, \'%qsf12334ds-1rdasfcsdaq- 12324325453 -wdqada123-sdffqfq%. Please provide the all numeric portion, in this case \'12324325453\'.
        If you did not receive an email confirmation and there is an issue with your Recharge, you may contact Ultimate Pay at https://ultimatepay.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask . It is highly recommended you contact their support to ensure you are given the proper Transaction ID.

Payment Wall
        Payment Wall will allow you to look up the Transaction ID or Reference Number directly through the payment menu. Click the  \'Help\' button and it will take you to Payment Wall\'s Help menu with a listing of your most recent transactions. Payment Wall\'s ID number is a 9 digit code, starting with a \'W\' followed by 8 numbers. In the event that your transaction has failed, been denied, or did not receive your diamonds, you can start an inquiry directly from the help page to find the status of your transaction.

Facebook Users - Payment Methods
        For Facebook users, when you click \'Next\' after filling in your information for a recharge you will be presented with three options, Credit/Debit card, Paypal, and Mobile Pay. Please be advised that since GTA and Facebook are two seperate companies, each has their own payment providers. GTA will be able to assist players with transactions only after a transaction has been successfully completed. If it has not, please contact Facebook\'s Payment Support.

How to Find Your Facebook Transaction Log and Transaction ID
        In order to view your Transaction Log, open up your Settings in Facebook. Go to \'Payments\' to open up the \'Payment Settings\' menu. Purchase History will show you purchases you have made through Facebook, how much, to whom, and the status of the payment. To get the Transaction ID for these payments, click on the \'Amount\'.

Please note that for VIP subscriptions and cancellations, Facebook users need to cancel the subscriptions on their own. Simply by going to Settings - Payments - Subscriptions, you can easily cancel the subscription.

Common Payment Issues
        1. I\'m a Facebook user and I can\'t see my recharges on GTArcade website.
        A. GTArcade and Facebook are two seperate companies, with two different payment systems so your recharges for Facebook will not be reflected on GTArcade.

2. I play on Facebook and recharged on GTA, where are my diamonds?
        A. As stated before, the two platforms are seperate companies, and have seperate servers, so you cannot access your Facebook character through GTArcade website. Please ensure you are recharging through the proper platform.

3. My money was taken after I recharged but I don\'t have my diamonds yet.
        A. This could be the result of a few things. First, diamonds are delivered once the payment provider has successfully made payment to GTArcade. There might be a communication error between the two servers delaying the process. Your transaction could be in a \'Pending\' status, which will show money deducted but not yet paid out, when this happens, the money will be returned if it has not cleared after 24 hours. Your financial institute might have a hold on your payment if it appears suspicious due to not being a routine purchase according to your spending history.

4. I know I have funds so why is my transaction denied?
        A. As with the delay in diamond delivery, sometimes a server error will cause transactions to be denied. Your financial institute might have blocked the transaction due to a fraud alert. You might be at your daily/weekly/spending limit with GTArcade or the payment provider/method and just need to be whitelisted or your limit increased. In the event you are told a transaction has been denied by PayPal, Facebook, or the seller, you need to contact that company\'s Support to determine why your transaction was denied.

5. I didn\'t get a transaction ID.
        A. Typically if you did not receive a transaction ID, it is because the transaction failed or is incomplete. You should contact the payment provider so they can give you the ID GTA needs to help you.

6. Why was I banned for getting a refund?
        A. GTA will not ban players for asking for refunds. However, if the player does not possess the amount of diamonds the refund is for, the account will be banned.
Translate

gerbie zombils Last edit in 2014-12-31 13:59:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
frskn97
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2018-03-13
Post time 2015-12-5 00:07:30 | Show all posts
there is not payment method with ultimate pay also world pay always give me order sumbited .. please fix the fcking payment system
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I have submitted tickets ingame and gtarcade no response.  You can take my money but can't fix the problem.  I want my VIP and comp for the time I haven't had it.  This is how the game dies stupid irresponsible crap.
    Translate
    2016-9-15 00:58  Reply
  • Reply beth miller : Same here, took $20 didnt credited the dia, its going on a week now.
    Translate
    2017-1-6 15:06  Reply

frskn97 Last edit in 2015-12-5 00:07:30

Support 8

Default Signature
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
live2rideabmw
User
Joined 2015-1-29
Last Visited 2016-06-27
Post time 2015-2-10 07:14:33 | Show all posts

cant even submit a ticket for the issue

Translate
Floor reply (0)

live2rideabmw Last edit in 2015-2-10 07:14:33

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gabaldon67
User
Joined 2014-11-27
Last Visited 2019-11-29
Post time 2015-2-22 02:56:28 | Show all posts

i can\'t even buy diamonds cuz of fraud they say and want me to send in transation that they never run with my credit card. i already sent a copy of my credit card, a copy of my card and my drivers license i think that is proof enough
        that it is me tring to buy diamonds
        ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gabaldon67 Last edit in 2015-2-22 02:56:28

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
live2rideabmw
User
Joined 2015-1-29
Last Visited 2016-06-27
Post time 2015-2-10 07:11:30 | Show all posts

I have tried all the payment methods available and none of them work at all.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

live2rideabmw Last edit in 2015-2-10 07:11:30

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smileycakes
User
Joined 2014-11-3
Last Visited 2017-03-10
Post time 2015-1-23 08:47:00 | Show all posts

I lost 1500 diamods, I didn\'t buy anything, my IGN is Arabella platform is Gtarcade.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • They rarely fix anything. If they do give compensation it is usually not for the same item or even close to the same value.

They used to have individual tickets for players, but now in the forums it is worse.
    Translate
    2016-1-9 13:26  Reply

smileycakes Last edit in 2015-1-23 08:47:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
especialk02
User
Joined 2015-2-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-26 05:42:11 | Show all posts

IGN: ;League of Angels
Número de servidor:;Bus(800)-PST
Plataforma: GTARCADE
Proveedor de Pagos: Worldpay
Método De Pago: VISA
Identificación de la transacción:;
; ; -;Hora:;16:53:57
; ; -;Fecha:;25/02/2015
; ;-;Concepto específico:;GTARCADE.COM
; - Referencia:;4160810555963016

I paid 36,81 € , and i dont get diamonds. What happens?¿?, I havent transaction in history payment, but i paid a you 36,81 € ...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

especialk02 Last edit in 2015-2-26 05:42:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnlumapas
User
Joined 2014-11-15
Last Visited 2016-01-24
Post time 2015-3-26 23:27:41 | Show all posts

IGN ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; unholy        Server Number ;;;;;;; Nintud (617) - PST
        Platform;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;GTArcade
        Payment Provider;;;;;;Option 3: Dragonpay
        Payment Method;;;;;;;Online Bills Payment
        Transaction ID;;;;;;;;;;;;
        ;;;;I recharged yesterday through dragonpay but I still have not received my diamonds.; I opted for the precious event but the recharge was not successful. Hope you can fix the issue. Thanks.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i too recharged yesterday 3 times it worked, 4th time it didnt i was trying to recharge to get the 60 in hot events instead my money got taken an no diamonds i put in ticket an like always the hot event is gone yet still no diamonds no reply
    Translate
    2016-8-6 19:29  Reply

johnlumapas Last edit in 2015-3-26 23:27:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dee_jovey
User
Joined 2015-3-16
Last Visited 2017-03-31
Post time 2015-3-27 13:32:06 | Show all posts

IGN: ; Jovey
Server Number: ;840-Saul
Platform: ;GTArcade
Payment Provider: ;Option 3: Paymentwall
Payment Method: ; Cherry Credits
Transaction ID: ;w56142289 or;w56142261

I recharged a few hours ago of a total 175$ 2 40$ and 1 10$ Via Cherry Credits, and 2 40$ and 1 5$ via MOLpoints, i only received a total of 13500 diamonds which is supposed to be 17500, it is shown on the screen shot that i have 3 transactions via payment wall and it only shows 2 on my recharge history the screenshot is below. I am posting here because my tickets were ignored.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

dee_jovey Last edit in 2015-3-27 13:32:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mo`o
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-29 17:33:56 | Show all posts

Aren\'t all tickets ignored, smartest thing you can do is have bank withhold payment.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

mo`o Last edit in 2015-3-29 17:33:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevinplacher
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2015-4-1 01:14:48 | Show all posts

these people that run this game are F U C K I N G con artists they reimbursed my cc for recharge rewards I never received and then turned around and blocked my account from being able to recharge again until I send them back the money they reimbursed me if anyone from gtarcade ready this post which I doubt they will because they could care less about anything other than robbing people of their money someone needs to contact me ign-buddah server Asmodeus(468) if I am not contacted and compensated for my time and everything I have lost in game because of this issue I will contact a lawyer and I will sue the S h I t out of this company
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kevinplacher Last edit in 2015-4-1 01:14:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-18 23:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085517 second(s), 54 queries .