North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 496| Reply: 4

Cross Server Arena suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mariavetsera
User
Joined 2014-10-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-2 03:53:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cross Server Arena suggestions Reply:4| View:496
        Many members of all Alliances have problems with the current system. ;We maybe selected to partake using our character level (i.e. 70, 71, etc.) ;Unfortunately we arrive and find players that have double and triple our BRs. ;High BR players attack those who are lower for no reason at all. ;We then are put in a 1 minute penalty box or pay 5 gold to revive immediately. ;

The 100 ore minimum is difficult to obtain if you are constantly being attacked by higher players. ;They keep close to the centre to pick us off if we are trying to obtain a 45 point ore. ;I have been attacked while obtaining a 10 point ore and frequently.

Arcade needs to rethink the BR imbalance and remove the 100 ore penalty. ;Over and over I see in the location chat, remarks from discouraged players. ;The response is often from the serial killing member who gets praise for his/her attacks in game, telling the lower BR player to suck it up. ;The entire CSA is a BULLY ground for players who can kill lower level players on a whim. ;How does a player pick up 10 x 10 point ore while waiting to survive. ;Not any players want to waste 5 gold on a revive, just to be killed again. ;Another item to consider is reduce the 1 minute CD to 30 seconds CD before reviving. ;In 1 minute, you find yourself unable to help your team, or even lose out on attacking Poseidon.

1. ;Remove the 100 ore minimum that delays re-entry into CSA
        2. ;Change the selection criteria to players in a BR range, such as 600K to 900K only. ;;200 to 500 BR makes more sense than 200K with 900K BR players and finally put players with less than 200BR in a group of it\'s own.
        3. ;If one has collected Poseidon already, offer a secondary prize such as a Triton weapon for the Vestment category. ;It could be the same boss that drops both. ;Triton suggestion for a vestment weapon could be synthed like Poseidon, but the outcome would be the weapon of Poseidon. ;
        4. You might consider a beginner CSA run, and an epic CSA run, and a Nightmare CSA run. ;By offering a choice to the player with each of the 3 categories, there could be an interest by higher BR levels to choose the Nightmare run. ;For incentive, you might have Siren in Nightmare run, as there are many players that find it difficult to get the points required to purchase Siren in the CSA glory shop. ;;
Translate

mariavetsera Last edit in 2015-1-2 03:53:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gothicchk52
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-06-20
Post time 2015-1-2 09:25:59 | Show all posts

I completely agree with this. it makes more sense, because EVERY time i go into CSA, there is one team with all players with high BR and the other team has low BR. It\'s always one sided, no matter what.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gothicchk52 Last edit in 2015-1-2 09:25:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masterbaiter
User
Joined 2014-12-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-2 11:42:55 | Show all posts

Can\'t they just make everybody who has gathered less than 100 ore invulnerable? This ensures that afk players still get the penalty and that the transition to Poseidon will be much smoother. 100 points per player is not gonna break the game either as 600 points is still quite far from 3k points.;

If they did add invulnerability into CSA, then players who just respawned should also get 3-5 sec of invulnerability to prevent camping...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

masterbaiter Last edit in 2015-1-2 11:42:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2015-1-2 23:56:00 | Show all posts

;they already did delay few sec when you attack other players and its same with poseidon and after some death the players get that anoying power of god
        well at some point all players were hellpless against others laying on csa ground this is csa tradition till you dont get stronger if you ar level 70+ then they can say to you only welcome to lv70+ csa matchmaking there isnt easy way out from that and lots of players ar unfortunate;
        and i think they changed that 100 pre penalty well i dont get 1 hour penalty and im always only attacking others players and after 20 min i can go in matchmaking and i have seen that they put if you afk 5 min there is some window telling you that you were afk more than 5 min and you will get penalty for 1 hour if you dont move or somthing
        rather than complaining how hard is csa there is General section any players could help you with building up your heroes and such things would be more hellpfull than only complaining about csa and unbalance after level 70+ there ar even many strategy from others players that could help improve your heroes and your charecter
        or post in general section that you need help to get stronger noone there biting if you post somthing
        little suffering dosnt hurt;i hope i didnt sound rude was not my intention;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2015-1-2 23:56:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-26 02:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087007 second(s), 40 queries .