North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40700 Threads / 232796 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 222| Reply: 1

Define cross-server “assists” (and points)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-1-2 06:54:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Define cross-server “assists” (and points) Reply:1| View:222

This game does not have an official manual that players can read to figure out different parts of the game. Fortunately a lot of it is simple and intuitive enough, and most parts have a (?) button to provide some information.

One part of the game that is poorly documented is the definition of assists in cross-server matches. It is not indicated anywhere what exactly an assist is.

An obvious interpretation would be if it meant attacking someone from the other team who is a certain distance from someone from your team who is pulling a cart (in transport mode);or in the middle of mining (in mine mode). That makes sense because someone from your team is trying to get your team points, and you blocked someone from the other team from stopping them. However that does not seem to be it (or at least, not exactly) because it does not always increase the score when we do that.

What exactly is an assist?

(Also, it should be mentioned somewhere how many points each action is. Some things can be determined by experimenting, but it should just be documented openly. If I remember correctly from my experiments, it seems that a kill is 15 points, dying is 5, and assists are 15. I’m not sure how many points you get for bringing in a cart; I assume it is 30/50, but that may not be right. The same goes for mining; I assume it’s 15/30 points, but that may not be correct.)

Translate

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-2 06:54:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-28 07:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.301041 second(s), 34 queries .