North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241121 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 434| Reply: 1

Diamond Issue (IMPORTANTE)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
christo_ravenh...
User
Joined 2014-2-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-6 09:33:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Diamond Issue (IMPORTANTE) Reply:1| View:434

Hello... I pay for diamonds and I don\'t received yet, and I reply 3 times in the support area (tickets) so I need one answer because in your terms of use you say this:

purchases and paying for charges

you may be required to pay for certain services, including an exchange for virtual currency, a purchase of virtual goods, and upgrades. you must have a valid account to pay for and participate in these services. you are responsible for all charges and usage on your account, including applicable taxes, including all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your account.

you may pay using the methods available for the particular services, including credit card, debit card, paypal, or other similar accounts, and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose. when you provide credit card or other payment information, you represent that you are the authorized user of the credit card or other payment method. you must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. you must promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify us if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen. we may use a third party credit card updating service to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards provided by you. customers who use a payment method other than credit card may incur an additional payment processing fee. and if you don\'t give that I will have no other option that have my money back for another soluctions...

if no action is taken to help me soon i will seriously consider quitting this game and taking my money elsewhere and I enjoy the game, but am being left with no other option...
So I wait for one answer soon...

Translate

christo_ravenh... Last edit in 2014-2-6 09:33:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 09:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044424 second(s), 34 queries .