North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1820 Threads / 13089 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2275| Reply: 6

Strong angels vs. weak angel covenant bonuses?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-1-4 04:02:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Strong angels vs. weak angel covenant bonuses? Reply:6| View:2275

I got some new angels from the Yearly Review and need to level them up. The problem is that they would need thousands and thousands of angel tears to build up enough, so I am thinking about inheriting some of my older angels into the new ones.

The problem is that if I inherit them, then I will lose the covenant buffs of the lower-level angels. For example, if I inherit Marina, Galcia, and Boadicea into Seraphim, Mikaela, and Isolde, then I would quickly strengthen the new angels, but lose all of the covenant bonuses from the old ones which would mean losing at least a few hundred, if not a few thousand BR from loss of HP, ATK, angle crit, and such.

The catch is that if I inherit them, the new angels would not be giving their own (more powerful) covenant bonuses because I don’t have the correct angels for that (no Alecta, Victoriana, Raphael, Varada, Demeter, etc.)

Does anyone have any ideas on which is more useful? Is it better to have high-level strong angels or (multiple);covenant bonuses from weaker angels?

Translate

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-4 04:02:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-4 05:32:13 | Show all posts

Better to have high-level strong guardian angels on heroes you care about than having multiple bonuses spread out over all your heroes. Only exception would be if the difference in guardian angel power is pretty insignificant - for example, I wouldn\'t bother inheriting Amora into Aoede or Fortuna into Demeter, etc.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2015-1-4 05:32:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
 Author| Post time 2015-1-9 14:59:21 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Better to have high-level strong guardian angels on heroes you care about than having multiple bonuses spread out over all your heroes. Only exception would be if the difference in guardian angel power is pretty insignificant - for example, I wouldn\'t bother inheriting Amora into Aoede or Fortuna into Demeter, etc.       
;;; starburst posted on 2015-01-03 16:32:13;;;;

That makes sense, but the covenant bonuses seem a bit hefty to lose (for example, I would lose several 4K-5K HP buffs as well as a bunch of angel bonuses like angel ATK, crit, and RES reduction).

In this case, I would be inheriting level 60 Marina, Galcia, and Boadicea (for whom I have nearly all of their covenants activated), into Mikaela, Vienna, and Isolde (none of whose covenants I can fulfill).

(I tried to tally up the numbers to compare them, but it is harder that it seems because I cannot get the numbers for the bare and leveled-up stats for the angels; it only shows stats for whatever level they currently are.)

Translate
Floor reply (0)

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-9 14:59:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-9 15:52:54 | Show all posts

I don\'t have exact data and my brain isn\'t working too well right now, so let me give you some of the numbers from my angels and leave you to figure out your own conclusions, haha. I\'m sure someone has an exact ratio of ability to stat bonuses but I can\'t be bothered to figure that out right now.

I have a level 79 unearthly Demeter (ability 10104) and a level 85 unearthly Fortuna (ability 10435). With their 334 difference in ability, on level 10 cherubstones (250% bonus) there\'s a difference of ~11.5k hp. Without cherubstones it\'s a 3310 hp difference. So the benefit at just that difference in ability + a good cherubstone will outweigh your angel covenant bonuses. I don\'t care much about angel bonuses since my angels rarely do significant damage anyways (most of my fights are decided by three rounds if not over).

I don\'t really have data for lower-level angels at the same level / evolution really, but angels with a higher level cap will have a significantly higher ability just because they can be leveled higher. Not to mention better stat gains per level - my no evolution level 18 Marina has 296 ability, while my level 19 Amora has 504 ability.

Some people will recommend leveling up new angels entirely as you\'ll have to reuse holy crystals after inheriting, and you\'ll eventually want to level them for covenant bonuses, but I don\'t really like doing because it\'s a fairly small long-term savings, and it\'ll take me a few years to level up all my angels entirely, haha.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2015-1-9 15:52:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 12:33:51 | Show all posts

True enough. By level 60 it takes well over 100 angel tears to go up a single level, not to mention the innumerable seraph stones. I suppose those alone make it worth inheriting instead of leveling up from scratch. I just really hate that we have to use a whole extra set of holy crystals for every 10 levels. It is absurd that the inheriting angel can inherit the angel tears and seraph stones that were used, but not the crystals.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-12 12:33:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkerthandark
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-03-19
Post time 2015-1-13 04:14:37 | Show all posts

Exactly as starburst said better have strong GA then angel and covenant bonus doesnt really matter for high lvls im lvl 84 with 1,3mil hp claw if he lose 10k hp doesnt matter as when u upgrade his GA to higher lvl than she is now those 10k hp would return back with bonus of few more thousands hp so I\'d say go for better lvled GAs
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkerthandark Last edit in 2015-1-13 04:14:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-22 08:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059841 second(s), 44 queries .