North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16676 Threads / 76231 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 774| Reply: 10

stuck at the load page

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arnault feuill...
User
Joined 2014-1-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-6 11:17:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
stuck at the load page Reply:10| View:774

it keep loading i can t play ...
Translate

arnault feuill... Last edit in 2014-2-6 11:17:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sunshine
User
Joined 2013-12-25
Last Visited 2016-03-23
Post time 2014-2-9 08:50:19 | Show all posts

stuck at the load page

Hi arnault,I suggest you could make the flash version updated to the newest,then clear the caches and refresh the page.If you still have the problem, please contact us.Thanks for your support!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sunshine Last edit in 2014-2-9 08:50:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-12-11 05:45:00 | Show all posts
So usual problem and so usual answer - during those two years this one became a huge pain in the bottom, now made more common by homestead.
Yeah, sometimes it might be due to bad version of flash (that loaded it well half an hour ago, but broken just now. Yeah it sometimes might be due to cookies or cache that got somehow broken its content (while that is very improbable if your hardware is well), but in most cases such trouble fixable by this clear is responsibility of developers that did something wrong with time of change for objects on server.

But in most cases, it is just LOA bug that is in most cases fixable (if it is) by killing a few crackers on the screen - but no mod ever gave that advce.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-12-11 05:45:00

Support

Fix the bugs instead of new nonsense!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-04-11
Post time 2015-12-11 14:54:52 | Show all posts
Janfousek...can I please know why are you bumping an almost 2 year old thread? If you think you are helping in any way, you are wrong. Thank you for bumping threads that don't require our attention, that helps us skip the ones that actually need attention. You are a great help sometimes... thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

freyafm Last edit in 2015-12-11 14:54:52

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-12-14 00:06:49 | Show all posts
Of course, There is this 2 years celebration, so I bumped 5 rather random thread with bugs that celebrate the aniversary with us. I understand that bugs with so aged history are no longer of any importance to support staff, players learned to live with them, they are a part of the fun in this game. Thanks for clarifing this, all players should understand that and it proly should be placed in forum rules - do not post bugs that are older than .... year? 3 months? 3 weeks?  3 days? 3 hours? Not sure...
Or you see any difference between bumping old report of the very same bug and reporting iot as a new one? I am confused by many of your responses, this one included.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-12-14 00:06:49

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
leesanghyeok
User
Joined 2014-8-10
Last Visited 2016-09-29
Post time 2015-12-14 00:31:06 | Show all posts
damn server so laggy ... fixed please
Translate
Floor reply (0)

leesanghyeok Last edit in 2015-12-14 00:31:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-12-16 03:08:54 | Show all posts
So freya, how is it with the bug reporting? can I please know whther to bother reporting anything at all? Or should I go with no, it does not matter as most bugs get neglected for years anyway?
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • How about report your own bugs? If you show me what's the relevance of you bumping this old thread in the first place I will say you are right...until then please try and come here with your own ideas and reports like you once used to... That would be actually helping. Thanks
    Translate
    2015-12-16 12:23  Reply
  • My own bug for year and half is that from time to time the loading screen stuck and game wont load. Sometimes it is caused by unanounced updates (that should have taken place a while before that according to announcement), but some are just random. As you can see if you go thru the forum, this very problem is persistent, affect many players and was reported again and again and again.
    So bumping this and 4 other threads with bugs that keep living for all the time since their first recorded report is just fine. The relevance is here and I just wonder why you dont understand it. I really want you to understand it as my input to the celebration of two years of LOA.

I used to report every glitch (that was like one a day at that time. And how many do you think are fixed? So, tell me, how helping that could be when it had next to zero effect?
    Translate
    2015-12-17 02:30  Reply
  • janfousek, I get your point but you are making our lifes a hell, not that you care, but IT IS NOT FAIR. We do nothing but trying to help....we have enough trolls in this game and forum to deal with...please don't become one. What is the point of you bumping 2 year old threads, when devs will not even look at them?
    Translate
    2015-12-17 10:39  Reply

janfousek Last edit in 2015-12-16 03:08:54

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
'robert lee
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2016-05-01
Post time 2015-12-16 11:24:12 | Show all posts
How about a bug that is older than five months and has had thousands of tickets submitted, as well as countless forum posts? We haven't been able to play Cross Server for over five months. Every ticket, if answered at all, is answered with the same drivel as above ("clear cache, change browser, refresh, blah, blah, blah") or "we'll forward this to the DEV team and see if it's a problem. If it is, we'll be glad to help you." LOL FIVE MONTHS of not even getting in one single CS match while other servers get in at will and are able to buy emblems giving them a considerable advantage in events and CS CoM. But while ignoring this long-running issue, the DEV team spends their time giving us Homestead and artifact burnishing and angel awakening and on and on and on. The endless additions wouldn't be nearly as maddening if the rest of the game wasn't so broken so consistently. WE WANT TO PLAY CROSS SERVER. Why can't/won't you fix this?

Landry
S405

P.S. My game won't load, either. Just wanted to stay on point. lol (Oh, I've cleared cache, changed browser, and refreshed) lmao
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Robert if you are playing from Facebook please read this, if you didn't already read it:
    I just found this post on Facebook made by another player, tested myself and it works! Please try these steps until GTA fixes this issue!
    okay to get in game go this link https://games.gtarcade.com/open/facebook/play?sid=39005900000187@w&name=Poseidon(S187)        change the last part to your server and number ,when it starts to log click on gtarcade in upper left corner

So where you see in that link "oseidon" you have to put your server's name and where you see at the end S187, you have to put your server number. Then when it starts to log click on gtarcade in upper left corner.
    I hope this helps!!!
    Translate
    2015-12-16 12:21  Reply
  • Yes, that did help log into the game last night. Thank you. It also ignores the bulk of my message about CROSS SERVER. How on Earth can this still be a problem after FIVE  MONTHS of endless tickets and countless forum posts? Is it that the DEV doesn't possess the technical skill to fix it or they simply don't care that many of their players have no access to honor and emblems that most other players DO have access to, thereby giving those that have it a huge advantage in events and CoM? Can you answer that question for me? Do they not have the ability or do they just not care? FIVE MONTHS. It has to be one of those two things. There is no other explanation.
    Translate
    2015-12-17 06:36  Reply

'robert lee Last edit in 2015-12-16 11:24:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-04-11
Post time 2015-12-17 10:40:23 | Show all posts
Edited by freyafm at 2015-12-17 12:42

Robert, I am truly sorry, but I cannot answer this question. There are bugs that we report every single day for months: lag, battle logs having visual glitches and makes it impossible to create a strategy , Demonic War HUGE fail (when it works I have to refresh almost after every single battle, not to mention that ends sooner than it's supposed to be) and I yell at them every single time when I have DW and send ss and everything that they need. I even Had them log my acc and do Demonic war so they can see the issue. Cross Server..oh man..I don't even do that anymore because I rarely get in any CS..the rest of the time I'm sitting there queuing. I remember long time ago when I didn't had LE and I wanted to start my IRB formation and I needed Astral Child...to get those purple herosouls  took me 3 months on trying to do daily Cross-Server!!! Take for example the HOC glitch, every time you swap for a card, it takes you back to the Hero tab and ...how many players have double or triple crests of Bloodsucker because if that glitch...and they still didn't fixed it. We do report over and over again, you have no idea how frustrating it is to do that daily and then come here to try and help the players fix their issues and 80% of all we get it's ... (let's keep it professional) abusive language.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Well, like it or not, you are the face of GTA, so its you getting the spits for failures of any part of the company starting from junior mods ending with leaders. You are far from first generation of player mods to feel any surprise about that or anything you mentioned. Cool move is that this generation of mods no longer try to keep the decorum and repeat all the lies and insist on them up to player mute activities - thats really great I can tell you. If you were that zombie whatever I'd have 3 mutes a week.
    So from my point of view, your position is easier, you have a way of presenting the frustration which might work as spending slowdown (seems like it doesn't). Previous mods had to have either broken personalities to start with or a good chance to get mental wounds in the process.
    But I wouldn't be able to do that as I see it pointless and with that clueless uncle whatif as superior? That has no knowledge of the game, no knowledge of any single bug or is a HUGE LIAR - just like cif.
    Translate
    2015-12-18 02:11  Reply

freyafm Last edit in 2015-12-17 10:40:23

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
'robert lee
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2016-05-01
Post time 2015-12-18 12:03:39 | Show all posts
freyafm, thanks for that reply. It's a shame. To see what could be greatness just wasted. I had a lot of fun in this game. Now, honestly, the only reason I hang on is because I enjoy the people I play with. That and the money that I've spent. lol I keep hoping against hope that eventually they will have some pride in their product, but they don't and that is sad. This latest problem with the Facebook login and the unbelievably insulting compensation (do they have no idea how much crap they've given us to do in a day and the associated resources that come from it? lmao - that compensation wasn't even in the same galaxy as what we missed by not being able to log in) has pushed our leader's desire to play the game almost to apathy. Once he stops playing, I'm out, also, and then I won't have to be frustrated daily by something that should be fun. Thanks again for the reply. I won't expect CS ever to be fixed. They obviously have new features and events to develop to try to wring every nickel they can out of us as fast as they can, rather than build a quality game that entices people to spend simply to get stronger and compete. The gimmicks are exhausting. Half of this game built well would be enough to increase GTA's income exponentially, but I know they don't see the benefit of the long game. Have a great day and enjoy your life once you too tire of this silliness.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

'robert lee Last edit in 2015-12-18 12:03:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 05:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064908 second(s), 51 queries .