North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16214 Threads / 73027 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 220| Reply: 1

Damage was not recorded in World Boss

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-1-4 08:19:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Damage was not recorded in World Boss Reply:1| View:220

In tonight’s World Boss, I was ranking between #2 and #3 throughout, until during one round, it did not register my damage at all. I was doing 40M+ damage during each attack, but for one round, I did nothing.

To be clear, I don’t mean it said I did *0* damage, I mean it did not say how much damage I did at all. The battle screen did not show any number at all for my damage, not 40M, not 0, nothing! This was reflected in the rankings where I was ~40M behind where I should have been compared to the other person who was switching between #2 and #3 with me.

If that had not happened, I could have been #2 if the #1 player killed the boss before the other person got a chance to take another shot, but after the bug, I was stuck at #3 until the end. Good thing there was no Event Bonus today, or else it could have cost me some extra spins.

Translate

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-4 08:19:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-25 14:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053011 second(s), 34 queries .