North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 763| Reply: 15

plss make a system that players cant see each other stats..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nyssa101
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-7 02:05:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
plss make a system that players cant see each ot Reply:15| View:763
can you make a system that a player cant see each other stats? why? coz they are just copying your build/stats and for me it is not fair for a player like mine that are really trying my best and asking on pro players for whats best for me... and just on a click on a player/oponent from your server and they can see what you build or stats is... and for me thats cheating or making the game not for wise people... coz there just copying all of your hard work for your char... really not nice for a person who really work hard for that...;
Translate

nyssa101 Last edit in 2015-1-7 02:05:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kitsune mechan
User
Joined 2014-9-26
Last Visited 2016-03-26
Post time 2015-1-7 02:39:18 | Show all posts

i see a big contradiction , because u didnt even come with your own original build but u made it out of advices from otehrs players , you arent much better than those players u dislike .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kitsune mechan Last edit in 2015-1-7 02:39:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-1-7 03:05:43 | Show all posts

Just so I understand, you have a problem with people who copy the build, which you copied from players on the forum? ;)

As for the proposal:;
        1) I say no immediately, because viewing another\'s stats is how you can actually learn to counter their build. It helps you design your own build and improve it. I would mean you sacrifice active design to help those who copy... bad plan.
2) In addition, many players rely on viewing the other team to prepare for specific fights. That\'s one of the highest levels of tactics in this game, and I wouldn\'t want that to be changed.
3) It\'s not a problem either. Why do you think several players on this forum openly discuss their builds and advise other players how to do it?
3a) For one, because you are months behind. You may learn of my build today, but you\'ll likely take a month to get it running. The practical meaning is that by the time someone has managed to copy my build, I am taking it to the next level.;
3b) Second, because a copycat doesn\'t know what he\'s doing. We may tell a lot, but we do keep our secrets. Most people who copy a build don\'t know its strengths, and as such they easily make mistakes, can\'t improvise against a challenge, and don\'t know how to further build on it.;
4) A handful of players copy a build and then improve on it. I learned my build mainly by watching Kronus, and saw some ways to improve it, as have others. I respect such players, and I know to fear them, because they are the ones who can come up with ways to beat me while playing on a similar level. That\'s what makes them great friends and rivals (I find that combination works best).

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as the expression goes, and that\'s certainly true. Those who copy my work are giving me the greatest possible compliment. Those who might improve on it are students who surpass the teacher - again, the greatest compliment one can get.;
I don\'t begrudge that to anyone. I didn\'t come up with my build, I mostly learned it from others myself. Others do the same with the variant I have made from that. I can take pride in that, and have no reason to worry. And frankly I\'ll add, while I like someone asking me for advice, I have more admiration for those who merely study me and figure it out. That too takes skill... and as said if they merely copy it, they\'ll fail.

Rose Knight knows the truth of that, oh yes he does ;).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:05:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nyssa101
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-7 03:06:07 | Show all posts

sharing is dif than copying... like on this forum.. i ask a Q then someone give me some answer/advice... they share information... not like copying without any permision from the real owner... what i mean is even i if just get some information from others atleast i work for it by asking and not all of my build comes from other.. its just an idea... the other one is just 100% copying all even my back up party,skills,dragon souls...;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nyssa101 Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:06:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-08-12
Post time 2015-1-7 03:15:52 | Show all posts

if you have admirers on your server, put a lot of br onto a blazing phantom or something random and use that for a few days while prepping something else. ;The art of war is deception. ;

as for tenshi\'s points, I agree heavily. ;I learned the build I use now by copying saya\'s build, I logged into his server to look at it. ;I learned to focus on 1 hero by having kronus kick my ass, I learned dodge by having kittypurry kick my ass.;If I hadn\'t been able to look at their stats, I\'d never have learned anything to construct the build I have now. ;Being able to examine the builds of others is important, especially in cases where someone is using a build shared by a forum member, chances are it was learned through copying without permission.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:15:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
only sloth
User
Joined 2014-10-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-7 03:16:03 | Show all posts

. NVM
Translate
Floor reply (0)

only sloth Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:16:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nyssa101
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-7 03:25:34 | Show all posts

well for me looking on others stats is fine.. im saying is what if i dont want that person to look at mine because hes my ultimate oponent/rival coz hes copying my build.. maybe a way or like block mode when i block that person he cant see my build or stats...;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nyssa101 Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:25:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-08-12
Post time 2015-1-7 03:31:16 | Show all posts

flat out copying a build usually means little mastery of it. ;I\'m sure someone with more practice could come up with a way of countering themself.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:31:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tnb
User
Joined 2014-9-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-7 03:39:51 | Show all posts

All the discuss on this forum or other sites in the internet are open to everyone.
        There is no secret or;private trick on build or game play.;
        The strategies are not belong to anyone.
        If someone want to improve his build, there\'s many ways to get information, you\'re negligible.
        The guys with weak builds only because they give up most of the;ways.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tnb Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:39:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-1-7 03:43:46 | Show all posts

;;;; sharing is dif than copying... like on this forum.. i ask a Q then someone give me some answer/advice... they share information... not like copying without any permision from the real owner... what i mean is even i if just get some information from others atleast i work for it by asking and not all of my build comes from other.. its just an idea... the other one is just 100% copying all even my back up party,skills,dragon souls...; ;;; nyssa101 posted on 2015-01-06 14:06:07;;;;

I hereby revoke any permission to you for using any aspect of my build, whether learned directly from me or indirectly through any of my faithful;disciples who might in their innocence have shared it with the faithless.;

If your build resembles mine, please be so kind to change it immediately due to intellectual property rights.

(Kronus is no longer a regular on the forums, right? I should be safe then ;) ).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-1-7 03:43:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-18 23:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074413 second(s), 52 queries .