North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1850 Threads / 13240 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1504| Reply: 1

Agility. Please help me!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
artclow
User
Joined 2016-3-2
Last Visited 2018-08-27
Post time 2017-5-20 08:35:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Agility. Please help me! Reply:1| View:1504
Edited by artclow at 2017-5-20 09:19

OK, so I knew this time was coming, because I have never worked on agility but I would watch high ranked matches and people getting wiped out before it was even their turn.  I have only 35mil BR and I can get up to 10th place in COM, most other people I beat have 20mil more BR than I do.  But I've come to that point where agility is killing me and it's the next step to me beating the people around my rank more often.  I often get wiped out before anything triggers at all because of this.

My current setup.

Grace as main angel (i suspect this may be part of the problem).  I'm looking at getting Maia in Angel Party since most of the people around me in Clash has Maia.

Halo looks like this:
Top: Main w/ Oracle in front.  Accursed totem in front of them.
Middle: Snow Queen
Bottom: Dragon Ruler w/ Godless Wolf in front.
Backup: Inflamed Guard

I do have Demon Hecate and Lapsed Eragon, if you think I should replace Dragon Ruler or Inflamed Guard with either of those.

I'll be honest, I don't have many agility gems on any of my main or my heroes other than a fused gem here and there.  However, I see other peoples mains have almost twice my mains agility and they don't have agility gems either....  I can't figure it out.

So with that said, what could be the main issue of my agility and what are some suggestions?  Is it my main angel?  The gems?  Are there things I can do other than those two things to get more agiility and get my guys going before they get dusted? I feel if I change out gems it's not going to do much.

Any suggestions would be so much appreciated!  Thanks!

W1Z4RD

Translate

artclow Last edit in 2017-5-20 08:35:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
clairevoyance
User
Joined 2014-8-8
Last Visited 2020-07-26
Post time 2017-5-20 16:09:05 | Show all posts
Angel covenant, armament(enchant, improve, upgrade gives 1% on soul chain depending what you use agi, atk, hp and def)
Why would you put Inflamed Guard for back-up? Read her battle skill.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

clairevoyance Last edit in 2017-5-20 16:09:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-22 17:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066226 second(s), 35 queries .