North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 569| Reply: 5

Changing CSA Queue/Matchmaking

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ish★™
User
Joined 2014-7-30
Last Visited 2017-03-20
Post time 2015-1-7 20:07:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Changing CSA Queue/Matchmaking Reply:5| View:569
Hi, this topic will mostly discuss how the idea of changing CSA Queueing/Matchmaking;will work. The idea came from the MOBA games that had waiting lobbies or Accepting/Declining matchmakings. ( Though i couldnt find a good one so I just took a reference from the game League of Legends and no copyright intended)
Purpose: To avoid untentional AFK or some players who suddenly loset their connection from the Internet. ( Might put other purposes in the future);
Pros: As stated above, avoiding AFK players so the game would start in a 6v6 fight
Cons: CSA Queueing might take longer due to this
So the idea here is change the way how to start the Matchmaking.
First: Instead of automatically being joined in a team, you must accept the match before it begins. Once you have accepted the match the player will have to wait for others to accept it before entering the game therefor avoiding AFK.;
Second:If you decline the match too many times ( Like 3 times) or not responding which is being AFK you will be given a 5 minute penalty before you can start a new Queue.
Third: It will not determine whether you will be on blue or red team as this will be random though the bracket of High BR will be balanced.(Well we do know there\'s a ladder system too in LoL and to know how a player is strong are based on their skills and smarts while for KF since it\'s an MMORPG game we players will based on strength and luck~)
;
TEAM BULDER/CSA Group Mode
I do know CSA Group Mode has already Implemented a thing just like Team Builder in LoL where before you can start a queue players will have to click the ready mark then the leader can start it.
In here I dont know if we still do need an Accept/Decline system, maybe just maybe cause I\'m thinking your party will AFK from Queue taking too long.

That would be really all.... I hope?(Yes I hope because I might add more)

Regards,
LadyAerith

Translate

ish★™ Last edit in 2015-1-7 20:07:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ish★™
User
Joined 2014-7-30
Last Visited 2017-03-20
 Author| Post time 2015-1-10 12:21:27 | Show all posts

Bumpie bump bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ish★™ Last edit in 2015-1-10 12:21:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mark polis
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2016-07-20
Post time 2015-1-12 16:14:17 | Show all posts

wow so cool
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mark polis Last edit in 2015-1-12 16:14:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john jeffries
User
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 09:07:17 | Show all posts

I\'ve been thinking about this as well.

A few points;;
        1) given the relatively small population its hard to be fair but we should be able to be \'fairer\'
        2) My understanding of team formation is that it takes the person with higher CSA score puts them on red, next highest on blue, back to red and so forth.;
        3);I would like to suggest that we use BR instead of CSA score (CSA score for most players is pretty random, based on whether you got lucky with team placement). BR still isn\'t perfect but much better measure of strength that CSA score (IMO).
        4) Team formation would be highest BR to red, next two highest BR to blue, next two highest BR to red and so on.

Really .. the games tend to be decided by whether your team has the killer or not.;

Anyone else have ideas?

Mongo/S64
Translate
Floor reply (0)

john jeffries Last edit in 2015-1-13 09:07:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
jellyxx
Super moderator
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2019-05-18
Post time 2015-1-14 17:05:09 | Show all posts

I have already forwarded this to the devs. Hope they can consider about this suggestion!
        Nicely done!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jellyxx Last edit in 2015-1-14 17:05:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 15:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057416 second(s), 42 queries .