North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16210 Threads / 72998 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 252| Reply: 1

404 NOT FOUND

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
daebraek
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-8 00:35:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
404 NOT FOUND Reply:1| View:252
        So the desktop client wasn\'t working at first and kept showing this error of 404 NOT FOUND (nginx), so I uninstalled it then reinstalled in hopes of it working but it didn\'t. When I came here onto the website a lot of the links were misplaced all over the site, it looked distorted like things had been rearranged and messed up I suppose? The League of Angels logo was misplaced and kind of pushed off to the side and then it even said on my account that I hadn\'t been on any servers recently (Which isn\'t true, Gershon all the way)
        It has a tendency of working for awhile but while I\'m in game it would freeze and make me refresh only to return to a 404 NOT FOUND screen. And I tried looking all over the site to see if it were mentioning being under maintenance and fixing things up but it doesn\'t really say that so I\'m wondering if it\'s just me or if other people are having the same issues. The site still looks messed up for me and I\'m still having trouble with the desktop client and getting online through the site...

I know they mentioned they had moved recently so thats why certain things are having problems and aren\'t being fixed, but I\'d rather just know that others are having the same problems than worry that it\'s my own fault...

Translate

daebraek Last edit in 2015-1-8 00:35:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-22 22:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094430 second(s), 34 queries .