North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40686 Threads / 232677 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 466| Reply: 5

Tycoon Bug, Nginx bug and the general problems that seems to be happening

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
luminax
User
Joined 2014-6-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-8 00:50:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tycoon Bug, Nginx bug and the general problems t Reply:5| View:466
        It would seems that the whole operations is being moved to new office and (probably) being set up on new gears and installation.
        As I have no idea of the real setup, of whether they\'re hosting the servers themselves on the new offices, and how they whole client-server-database is connected I can only make observation and assumption :

* NGinx problem: this seems to derive from server changeover which might or might not imply that it\'s self-hosted and will be hosted on the new office
        * Web sites, game servers, chat servers, etc seems to have their own \'blocks\' and might be, even as I type, being in changeover state, as evident from a lag I experienced earlier before I refreshed and encountered the 404, I can still chat, but NOTHING ingame works (which might or might not point to the chat server being a separate entities, as is the norm with most mmorpg type setups)
        * As of this time I\'m;typing, most of the websites part (main dotcom, the angel.gtarcade, forums) is already up, leaving a few parts (like support) still in nginx error state, I think if we wait a little while more it\'ll (hopefully) fully recover
        * As for the ingame trouble, I\'m guessing there\'s still a midway changeover in progress as other dailies and previous events already online have no problem, and rewards can be collected as normal, which might or might not point to events being a \'plugin\' or \'module\' that they put online on a scheduled base or depending on a scheduling system, the tycoon problem might derive from the event interface being online but the backend still not online.
        * The tycoon point, hopefully, are tracked by the main program and (hopefully) will be recovered

Now why am I making this rant? first, I hope a mod read this and can relay some useful information.
        Second, I\'m hoping, in the future, a forum mod or even better a site mod can make at least some form of INFORMATION before these kind of stuffs happen, we have the rights to know!
        and lastly, if and when tycoon point can\'t be recovered, please do a forum post that people can post what they have assumedly collected/paid for and your staffs might be able to track if those are true and not and recover appropriately

;
        Kyrel - Neith522
Translate

luminax Last edit in 2015-1-8 00:50:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
luminax
User
Joined 2014-6-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-8 01:09:57 | Show all posts

Bump and a status update, Tycoon points is counting but not \'fully recovered\' yet.
        Support page is up and running.
        If any mods read this, please reply I\'ll be grateful, and maybe we can start a thread that people can post what their daily ranks and what rewards have they claimed that didn\'t count toward Tycoon
Translate
Floor reply (0)

luminax Last edit in 2015-1-8 01:09:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ryuroden1
User
Joined 2014-5-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-8 01:31:07 | Show all posts

The first Tycoon event of 2015 is here, collect the required BUG to get a;little;compensation which not worth;it.;

So enjoy the first tycoon event with lot of bug ;event diamond lost also not count;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ryuroden1 Last edit in 2015-1-8 01:31:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
luminax
User
Joined 2014-6-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-8 01:37:49 | Show all posts

I think the compensation was aimed at the timeout problem due to the nginx server redirect that causes quite a lot of players to error out and missed on some stuffs, as apparently written on the compensation note... but we\'ll see
Translate
Floor reply (0)

luminax Last edit in 2015-1-8 01:37:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
haha_me
User
Joined 2014-8-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-8 01:45:07 | Show all posts

that nginx server error happened during finals of TwilightClash... and they give dragon crests for compensation, brilliant!;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

haha_me Last edit in 2015-1-8 01:45:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 20:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090592 second(s), 42 queries .