North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1820 Threads / 13091 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1129| Reply: 5

Awakening skills opinions?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yenn
User
Joined 2014-8-2
Last Visited 2015-12-29
Post time 2015-1-8 11:48:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Awakening skills opinions? Reply:5| View:1129
        Hey, I\'ve been out of the loop for a while over the holidays but since awakening has been around for a while now, I wanted to ask what\'s people\'s experience/opinions regrading the skills?

So far, I invested in 3 skills - Shadowstrike - mostly for WB and Gauntlet, Flaming Arrow for Spire and other PVE and Arcane Lightning for PVP and some situational PVE where I need to target back row healer or so.

I have stayed away from Joint/Finisher skills so far due to the low proc rates, but I\'m kinda looking for more skills to unlock now, since the three I have are maxed out to my awakening lvl (lvl 3, 5 stars) and since I don\'t have that many resources to smelt, it will take time before I can level them more. Side question here, besides Erebus materials, any recomended resources to smelt?

Now, I\'m a Ranger, so my go to joint and finisher have been Jungle law and Enlightened arrow so far. However, Enlightened Arrow doesn\'t work on bosses, so I was maybe thinking on trying to find a finisher skill to substitute it, since the other Ranger options don\'t seem to help much... Any ideas? Eviscerate looks pretty tempting for example. Anyway, enough of my rambling, just sort of trying to find what\'s popular in skills these days.
Translate

yenn Last edit in 2015-1-8 11:48:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-1-8 12:31:24 | Show all posts

joint skills
        sands of time, thunderclap, dark arrow
        finishing moves
        eviscerate and mysterious;shadow

fellow ranger
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-1-8 12:31:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
burducea alin
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-10 02:28:31 | Show all posts

i consider abyssal gaze a good joint skill too . forcing enemy backrow to hit you for 2 turns while having a 30% dmg reduction shield isnt bad at all...or so i believe
        as for resources to smelt hmm dunno i usually smelt refining ores when i get extra but depends of ur refine lvl . other than that i just don`t smelt kinda pricing any other resource over awakening stones...for now at least
Translate
Floor reply (0)

burducea alin Last edit in 2015-1-10 02:28:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-1-16 12:46:53 | Show all posts

I\'m not a ranger but here\'s what I use as a mystic

Flaming Arrow
        Sands of Time (easily the best partner skill unless you\'re planning on healing yourself)
        Dragon Fury/Flame Dash? (I think that\'s what it\'s called?) The paralysis rate of Flame Dash is incredibly high and if you have a ring you could go for a double stun I also use dragon fury with my nerida\'s for a bigger boost
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-1-16 12:46:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 10:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049779 second(s), 39 queries .