North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4639 Threads / 26512 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 346| Reply: 4

Goddess upgrade took gold

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
atwhite24
User
Joined 2014-8-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-8 17:49:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Goddess upgrade took gold Reply:4| View:346
        IGN: Shihime
        Server: s163 puppis

I submitted a ticket on the 25th of December about an goddess upgrade error. I used silver to upgrade my goddess and then literally like 3 seconds later i went to upgrade it again. i clicked the silver button;and hit upgrade, but instead of taking silver, or saying i did not have enough silver, it took 500 gold. Why does the game sometimes default to silver but other times default to gold? It should always default silver (that\'s what i think at least).;I have not received any response to this ticket at all. And 500 gold is alot. I even submitted this ticket twice thinking the first ticket got lost due to holidays.               

Translate

atwhite24 Last edit in 2015-1-8 17:49:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
deth
Joined 2014-6-27
Last Visited 2016-02-12
Post time 2015-1-8 23:33:45 | Show all posts

Ok, under options, click on spend, check ALL boxes, and you will ALWAYS get a warning before you spend any gold, what happens is users tend to get tired of seeing the pop ups asking them this, and hit do not ask me this again, so they slowly all get unchecked, this is a user error, and as such I see no compensation forthcoming.

After you recheck all those boxes, remember to hit OK so they take effect.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

deth Last edit in 2015-1-8 23:33:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
atwhite24
User
Joined 2014-8-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-9 08:49:23 | Show all posts

I have never even touched that option until like 2 days ago. The only options i have unchecked are the ones i did in game, and not from the menu. Those are discard fruit, and dice roll. Everything else is checked. There is no option for goddess in the settings menu. Also there was no popup/ is no popup for using gold when it comes to upgrading goddess. Same applies to fishing. I have just checked.
        What the game does is, it defaults to silver if you have enough silver to upgrade the goddess. so everytime you go into goddess upgrade, it will be checked for silver. If you do not have enough silver, it will auto default to use gold. So everytime you check goddess upgrade, it will say gold. In my case, i used silver for an upgrade, then when I immediately went to upgrade my goddess again, i clicked the silver button. But when i hit the upgrade button, it defaulted back to using gold, and used my gold. There was/is no popup saying you are about to use gold.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

atwhite24 Last edit in 2015-1-9 08:49:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
deth
Joined 2014-6-27
Last Visited 2016-02-12
Post time 2015-1-9 09:45:14 | Show all posts

I am going to ask on this, one of the check offs may be mislabeled through all the patching, if not, then I will log this and you should get compensated, until then please redo all the checks, the only one I have checked off is discard fruit, which takes away the click asking you, but is also mislabeled as I can do a speed up if I want to without a pop up, but I am aware of this and never do.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

deth Last edit in 2015-1-9 09:45:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-28 15:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061371 second(s), 40 queries .