North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16209 Threads / 72991 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 418| Reply: 6

You do ignore your customers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gutz
User
Joined 2014-2-15
Last Visited 2016-03-24
Post time 2015-1-9 10:39:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
You do ignore your customers Reply:6| View:418

I once read by a mod that GTArcade does not ignore their players.

We are no longer players...we are customers. We pay to enjoy the service/entertainment you supply. We are for the most part, grateful that you exists, we enjoy your service. However, I am disgusted with how GTArcade is now handling the issues with all its customers.;
        You do one of two things:
        You either respond with the same old song and dance  change your browser

or

You ignore the serious issues.

I have been reading these forums, reading these pleas for help. There is a GTArcade wide epidemic of database errors. You have not made any statement since this has began, that you have been looking into this. I read a post where the issue began 10 days ago. 10 days without being able to run quests, 10 days of not being able to capture daily resources, 10 day s of ignoring the issue.

You do however, press on with the events that require these resources, that most of us cannot capture...due to this database error.

I am frustrated with your lack of support, your lack of concern, but mostly, you lack of commitment to maintain...the service you provide, to which a lot of us pay for. And do so willingly, however under the impression...that you care.

It is sad, and I personally am disgusted with all of this.

How much money do you need to; post...we acknowledge the issue, and we will keep you updated as we progress with the fix of said issue.

Keep your loyal CUSTOMERS  apprised, which is every, single, one of us!

Translate

gutz Last edit in 2015-1-9 10:39:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-9 11:28:57 | Show all posts

There\'s literally a thread in the sticky section of the forum for dealing with database errors.
        There\'s another sticky thread (although this one only shows up in the Support section, I think) about mods not being able to respond to problems posted in the Bugs forum.

Unfortunately the vast majority of people who have database errors appear to be unable to read information about where to post their problems or for that matter, post coherent bug reports that contain their name and server number. Not to mention there\'s a guide on how to fix it that\'s worked for some people on R2 forums, and it\'s been linked here a couple of times, but not a lot of people seem to try to solve things themselves.

tl;dr - gtarcade is incompetent in that they haven\'t found an actual fix to the database error problem (and from what I\'ve heard they fix it really darn slowly), but the accusation they haven\'t acknowledged it\'s a problem is false.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2015-1-9 11:28:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gutz
User
Joined 2014-2-15
Last Visited 2016-03-24
 Author| Post time 2015-1-9 12:11:59 | Show all posts

Where is is acknowledged? I do not see you having posted a link to that thread to further support your subtle, but obvious insult.

I have posted a lot of those threads in the sticky section If anything I began initiating them when they began. A lot of people are desperately trying to get their (GTArcade) attention by posting everywhere...simply because...NOBODY in GTArcade has acknowledged it.
        Here is one for you...someone came up with an alternative by using the tab key to bypass the database error. That works for those that do not use blitz, however, when blitz is activated, it appears to be in an endless loop...where TAB does not work.

Even with knowing this bit of information where blitz cannot be broken into with TAB, a mod tells a player...use this guide..here is the thread link.

No sir or ma\'am..it has not been truly acknowledged...for you to state that is has been...is a farce.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gutz Last edit in 2015-1-9 12:11:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-9 12:39:16 | Show all posts

I\'m pretty sure I linked the threads in my post (each of my first two sentences should be linked, as well as the one for the R2 guide, which I believe is the same one you\'re talking about). They\'re the brighter white text.

If the links don\'t work, I can repost them without doing the linking in the post. You can also just read through all the titles of the sticky threads, although there\'s so darn many of them right now that I can understand missing them. >;.>;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2015-1-9 12:39:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gutz
User
Joined 2014-2-15
Last Visited 2016-03-24
 Author| Post time 2015-1-9 13:06:03 | Show all posts

And another post where the mod tells the player...change your browser as a result of this database error. Right..... this is not acknowledging the issue....it is passing it off.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gutz Last edit in 2015-1-9 13:06:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gutz
User
Joined 2014-2-15
Last Visited 2016-03-24
 Author| Post time 2015-1-9 13:32:31 | Show all posts

and good for you. I am here with a concern for the players as well as my own game play...unlike yourself. Thanks for your support and effort to push the real issue out in the open.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gutz Last edit in 2015-1-9 13:32:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 13:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052780 second(s), 44 queries .