North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7229 Threads / 27508 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 336| Reply: 3

Compare window is outdated; needs to be update to be more informative

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-1-9 15:55:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Compare window is outdated; needs to be update t Reply:3| View:336

The compare window used to be useful and informative. It would help players find out why another player is strong and was great for learning from them. Unfortunately it is outdated now and not very helpful. In fact, it can be extremely misleading. For example, look at the compares below. According to those, I am stronger than the other players, yet I cannot beat them at all. The compare windows are not reflecting why the other players are stronger and can kill me so easily.

The compare window should be updated to include all of the things that have been added since the compare window was last updated, and to break things down better. For example, instead of just “gear”, it should list bonuses from gems, enchantment, refinement, combo bonuses, etc. separately. It should list guardian-angel bonuses, angel evolution, angel worship buffs, angel covenants, totems, enhance gems, separate wings clothes and rings, medals, emblems, awakening, hero skills and element training, runes, mount glamors, and so on. This is not a complete list, but you get the idea: details for everything (now and in the future).

Also, you should change the descriptions to be more clear. For example, what is angel rapture? Clicking the [Boost] button beside it only opens the generic Angel window and tells nothing about how to increase rapture. Also, the heroes and mount sections mention spiritsoul and soulrise which is confusing because it is not clear which refers to soul-stone training and which (if any) refers to bless-stone upgrades.

Translate

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-1-9 15:55:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starburst
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-9 16:01:34 | Show all posts

Angel rapture is evolution; spiritsoul is soulstone training; soulrise is blessing. I have no idea why they\'re called that but arguing with GTArcade\'s English is like taking a rock to court.

Agreed that the compare stats window is pretty much useless now, though. The only reason I use it now is to check out how much BR from clothing my server\'s resident fashion addict is getting now (56k...). d:
        I\'m not really sure if it can be of any use now in any form, though - a lot of questions of who wins or loses goes far beyond just \'how much BR do you have from this source\' and more of which stats that BR\'s in, and which hero it\'s on. If we changed compare window to show that, then it would just be the same thing as looking at a player\'s stats.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starburst Last edit in 2015-1-9 16:01:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
joseph sw
User
Joined 2014-2-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-10 10:52:05 | Show all posts

yea i certainly want more detailed compare screen.
        ;
        Stat bonuses BR from totem?
        Main Totem skill BR? Healing & Lightning totems skill wil became more powerfull if other totems increases their level, but the other totems do not.
        ;
        Stat bnous BR from unlocked Fairies?
        ;
        Awakening skills BR?
        Before;awakening system;appear,;I remember that level-up-ing Active skills would increases BR, even when those skill are not in use.
        This should be changed so that only equipped skills would affect BR values.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

joseph sw Last edit in 2015-1-10 10:52:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-26 01:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067430 second(s), 38 queries .