North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40680 Threads / 232623 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 304| Reply: 5

I want Gtarcade to help a young boy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
varley_christi...
User
Joined 2014-5-18
Last Visited 2017-04-15
Post time 2015-1-9 20:26:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
I want Gtarcade to help a young boy Reply:5| View:304

I play on the Vajezetha server with a young boy named cruz angels. He is a boy of about 12 years of age and English is his second language. This poor boy has been let down too many times. Another player promised him the code for the mysterial wings from the Christmas shop and when he went to claim the wings the code had already been used. He was very upset and did not understand that the girl had given him a bad code. He was so upset he told me that he was crying and I know how bad he wanted those wings. From what I gather his family is impoverished. I have a big heart but not a lot of money so when I found a code in my email for 1000 diamonds I thought I had the answer. I would gift him some wings. He had asked our guild leader to please not kick him out of the guild he was a good kid and when asked why he thought he would be kicked he informed him that he was going back to school and would have to keep up his grades to be allowed to continue playing. I thought great I will gift him wings and by the time he is back online next weekend they would be waiting for him. I did not realize that you could not gift wings. Unfortunately because he was so upset I told him I was going to do this. Now I am just another girl that has let him down. Please help this kid I would be willing to pay for the wings if you could just get them to him. Please tell me what I can do to make it up to him.
        yours sincerely,
        Flutter
        Vajezatha #681
        @Gtarcade
Translate

varley_christi... Last edit in 2015-1-9 20:26:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2019-11-29
Post time 2015-1-9 21:42:31 | Show all posts

i have about 4or 5k unused points in my account from xmas theme... if gtarcade wants they can take those points and give him wings from my account i haven\'t bought for my self so code is unused... since it is recharged points i don\'t see what they are losing for doing so... but it is all up to them...

IGN: Tyrael
        Agee 654 HKT
        GTarcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2015-1-9 21:42:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
varley_christi...
User
Joined 2014-5-18
Last Visited 2017-04-15
 Author| Post time 2015-1-27 17:08:08 | Show all posts

Thank you Tyrael it fills my heart to know that you would be willing to help Cruz too. Unfortunately I have not heard anything back from GT and still don\'t know when the gifting system will be operational. I do know that once it is operational it will not only benefit players who cannot afford to spend on the game but will also bring in more revenue to Gtarcade. Hopefully they will find it in their hearts to send this child a code for a some wings. I don\'t believe one set of wings will be missed. Thank you again for your kindness.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

varley_christi... Last edit in 2015-1-27 17:08:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
questfortruth
User
Joined 2014-11-9
Last Visited 2018-09-07
Post time 2015-1-27 17:56:41 | Show all posts

Dear Flutter,

It is so encouraging & inspiring to read of someone wanting to help & bless another player rather than the usual self-centered attitudes on these games. I do hope the developers can help you out somehow. I. too have been waiting for the gifting option in the shop to activate. However, the gifting of codes or transferring of equipment & resources should never be enabled unless the developers change the programming & ensure that there can only be 1 account per user in 1 server. This would be very difficult.

I\'ve used a different option before to gift someone with a Burning Light ring when he was going to \'propose\' to another player. He gave me his ID & password to his account & I recharged the necessary amount for him. Needless to say, I told him to change the password afterwards. However, do be very careful with all these private information. Definitely not advisable unless you have a very high level of trust. Months later, after this player had quit the game, my bank sent me a warning that my account has fallen below $0. I checked my bank records online & someone.. I can\'t be sure if it was the player.. had used the credit card information & recharged again & again through Facebook until my bank account hit zero. My bank has fraud protection so everything was restored but I had to cancel my credit card & investigations were carried out. Anyway, this is another option but a very risky one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

questfortruth Last edit in 2015-1-27 17:56:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

sander.winnepe...
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-1-27 18:08:45

Sadly GTA doesn\'t give a crap and they won\'t do anything to help this little 1
        He could have all doubles and stuff I have in inventory and probably a lot of players have more than enough to give away to players but will never be tolerated.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sander.winnepe... Last edit in 2015-1-27 18:08:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-19 00:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049720 second(s), 42 queries .