North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40691 Threads / 232726 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 277| Reply: 4

What should have happened

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-1-10 03:37:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
What should have happened Reply:4| View:277
        Tycoon SNAFU.

1. Recover lost points for those who lost them.
        2. If that was not possible, state that.
        3. if it was possible, but not going to be attempted, state that.
        4. compensate those who lost points to the extent of their losses.
        5. if that cannot be determined, state that.
        6. offer something besides the miserable comp we did get.

all those lost points without any recompense or attempt to repair have made both me and my alt char much less aggressive. saving for next SS tycoon, since it was unlikely that a 5-6K deficit could be overcome.

the biggest problem is lack of authority to do anything for junior mods, and lack of desire for those who have the authority to do or say anything at all. not only have i lost my shot at a decent prize, it has also impacted both 14:00 and 22:00 interim rewards. Do you understand that? GM Nicky?

server S-69
        IGN mailliwyniT
        and IGN william
Translate

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-1-10 03:37:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-1-10 03:45:32 | Show all posts

Dear Player, this unfortunate issue of players losing points for ss tycoon was fixed, but no compensation was made (((  We´ll try to ask for compensation our staff but cannot promise this
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-1-10 03:45:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2018-12-06
Post time 2015-1-10 03:51:27 | Show all posts

More of a concern other then the minor hiccup that happened is the fact they ran a major casher event (Craft Master) into tycoon. They ended craft master as tycoon started, but then allowed all the cashers who dumped money all over that event to cash in and buy items out of the craft master shop for 2 full days of tycoon giving them 50-60k pts into tycoon event. Well done, that wasn\'t set up to benefit devs / mods / heavy cashers... sigh... and they you guys END events that happen ONCE a year like thanksgiving / Christmas and KILL the shop the day the event ends even though those prizes would have NO effect on the game or events following.. great planning. If only we all had the input that devs have to know what is coming up so we can win previous events in order to take the benefits into the following events / hot events...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustyslayer Last edit in 2015-1-10 03:51:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
 Author| Post time 2015-1-10 04:08:21 | Show all posts

Reply 1# moonlighty
        moonlightly, i appreciate that JM\'s care, and I note with interest how you cannot respond to bullets 1-5. This part of the forum is the best chance for something to get done, as the official support ticket system is badly broken. it only responds to threats of withheld recharges or VIP cancellations.

like i said in OP, if you can\'t fix it or will not fix it, or cannot determine who is impacted, say so. The lost points are one thing. lack of any, and i do mean ANY, information as to the expected outcome, merely increases player rage my alt has Headless. no rage needed, but all my heroes need some more. LOL.
        While not the best, or even millionth(billionth?) best coder in the world, i have done some of it. It is very difficult for me to understand that there is not a way to recreate that 75 minutes of glitch, and return the points in a timely fashion. after all, we have computers for that. i really feel sorry for those who spent diamonds to gain points to no avail. only a lack of time kept me from blowing vouchers for naught.

Tycoon is extremely front loaded for time. two hours after reset, the voucher shop updates for content. many players hit the system right away for loops and other things that little helper can handle. all for nothing. this time.

i get that JM\'s cannot do anything but forward valid concerns to dev\'s and mods with more authority. those above you in pecking order have done a disservice to all players.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-1-10 04:08:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 11:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060535 second(s), 40 queries .