North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1225| Reply: 13

Advice please (Siren or Sigurd) - when you have a jester cat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wittyname
User
Joined 2015-1-10
Last Visited 2016-01-07
Post time 2015-1-10 08:07:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Advice please (Siren or Sigurd) - when you have Reply:13| View:1225
        Hello,

I was hoping to get some advice. I\'m creeping up to 150k glory.

I have a jester cat. It hits twice as hard as a tortoise to the back row, stun doesnt seem to work though.;

My current hero\'s are Poseidon and Valkyrie. I can get Tarki at lvl 70 (I\'m lvl 67 and have 4800 legendary saved) to replace Valkyrie, or I could go for Sigurd .... whatever I go with it will be a tank focused hero.

Everyone seems to say get Siren, but I guess my real question is ->; is siren better than a jester cat? If not I may as well get Sigurd, if Siren is better than of course I will get her instead.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Wittyname

Translate

wittyname Last edit in 2015-1-10 08:07:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-10 08:14:47 | Show all posts

but I guess my real question is ->;; is siren better than a jester cat? If not I may as well get Sigurd, if Siren is better than of course I will get her instead.

first of all jester cat = sleep I don\'t call that a stun sadly cause stun= something I can hit and stay stunned. while sleep= I hit and it wakes up . so it probably is working and if by anychance [since you have 2 tank im supposting your a mage, that an assumption only,] if you hit it with aoe it will wake up and attack with VENGENCE RIGHT BACK AT YOU LOL

siren does aoe, siren does a debuff like tarki which increases the damage being laid to the opposite team, this also increase the damage you will deal in many thing such as boss .s.a .dungeon. and all pvp and pve when it hits. [buff does stack so if tarki where to use his and so does siren both stack, now I don\'t know if it triple stack tho, I do know it will stack with tarki and Poseidon SS]

for me yes Siren is better than jester cat [tho I heard jester cat right now has a sweet bug where it does more damage than it suppost to rofl]...

out of sigurd vs siren I say siren...; sigurd; can wait he just a tank hero. now siren is an aoe damager, and a debuffer ^,^; [plus another powerhouse for beast melee]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-10 08:14:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wittyname
User
Joined 2015-1-10
Last Visited 2016-01-07
 Author| Post time 2015-1-10 08:40:39 | Show all posts

Thank you dioni. With your advice you seem to also imply that you like Tarki and that the double stack is working and useful.

Im a spiritus, but do a backrow for now (when i revamp equip maybe i go front row and change poseidon\'s title so he does dmg from back). I don\'t have alot of ice crystals, so I play it by ear for now.;

I\'ll give siren a go then and see what happens. Maybe ill report back on dmg of jester vs siren then ...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wittyname Last edit in 2015-1-10 08:40:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-10 08:56:08 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Thank you dioni. With your advice you seem to also imply that you like Tarki and that the double stack is working and useful.       

Im a spiritus, but do a backrow for now (when i revamp equip maybe i go front row and change poseidon\'s title so he does dmg from back). I don\'t have alot of ice crystals, so I play it by ear for now.;       

I\'ll give siren a go then and see what happens. Maybe ill report back on dmg of jester vs siren then ...       
;;; wittyname posted on 2015-01-09 19:40:39;;;;

to be honest now that you have Poseidon I quite don\'t like turkey anymore [ I mean tarki].. also sometimes try to same some stuff from event cause you might be able to be surprised and get a better tank

example I wasted for one custome lucky card I had 300 lucky card, now I have 100 but the next event lucky strike give you 1 badge monopoly for 100 card. that probably would of been I think 3 badges .. thus ares. or hermes could of been my possession if I didn\'t have them..

just saying
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-10 08:56:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wittyname
User
Joined 2015-1-10
Last Visited 2016-01-07
 Author| Post time 2015-1-10 09:56:08 | Show all posts

ill try turkey then and hope i can get badges.

im spiritus though. poopy dmg on boss etc
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wittyname Last edit in 2015-1-10 09:56:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-10 14:07:01 | Show all posts

;;;;                        ill try turkey then and hope i can get badges.       

im spiritus though. poopy dmg on boss etc       
;;; wittyname posted on 2015-01-09 20:56:08;;;;

that why hero are great when they are damager for boss ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-10 14:07:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wittyname
User
Joined 2015-1-10
Last Visited 2016-01-07
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 11:32:35 | Show all posts

Quick update.

My Jester Cat II did 70k (and no the sleep really never worked, but why complain when hitting for 70k anyway)

I transformed and went to Siren II - 35k damage to party

I think I was better pvp with Cat. But I\'m keeping Siren for a while to see what I think.;

FYI - at my BR (700k, lvl 68) I do the same dmg to Boss with Siren or Cat. (On a boss Jester Cat\'s energy boost helped me get more beast hits off than I can get with Siren - thus cancelling the dmg boost)
        ->; As I get stronger hero\'s I\'m sure Siren will be better for Bosses.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wittyname Last edit in 2015-1-12 11:32:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-12 11:52:51 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Quick update.       

My Jester Cat II did 70k (and no the sleep really never worked, but why complain when hitting for 70k anyway)       

I transformed and went to Siren II - 35k damage to party       

I think I was better pvp with Cat. But I\'m keeping Siren for a while to see what I think.;       

FYI - at my BR (700k, lvl 68) I do the same dmg to Boss with Siren or Cat. (On a boss Jester Cat\'s energy boost helped me get more beast hits off than I can get with Siren - thus cancelling the dmg boost)       
                        ->;; As I get stronger hero\'s I\'m sure Siren will be better for Bosses.       
;;; wittyname posted on 2015-01-11 22:32:35;;;;

let me show you a difference as damage are optimize differently.

cat does 70k damage to boss right?
        SIren does what ever damage and apply DEBUFF which is weakness. your data must be alittle wrong on this.

you might want to test it alittle more of one day comparing each hit with jester cat

and than try to transform and compare each hit with siren.

take 5 hit max with jester and screen shot each one quickly

do the same with siren

I have notice a huge different

sadly there is a new game im about to review when it comes out for beta so I destroy all; my data link on my favorite [and I don\'t feel like looking into 120screenshot of knight fable to find the data] altho I found one in Skype and it looks like this

http://i.imgur.com/94pyVDm.jpg

because weakness buff increasing the damage the boss take by me/hades/pose, the boss gets hit for a couple of turn stronger than it usually should without it.; and because its a debuff it stays even if my side dies and arcane spore again. if pose does one of his SS while he rez siren becomes full and re apply the debuff once more so that there is 3 more turn of smack down on the boss...

try re-checking your data ^,^

anyway gratz on siren
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-12 11:52:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
law s146
User
Joined 2014-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-12 17:03:52 | Show all posts

jester is way better imo.
        1. it deals high damage that it could 1 hit ko the back hero. (my guildmate jester deals 90k+) T_T
        2. siren deals aoe.. sure. like my siren did like 30k-40k to all. but the thing is, i cant kill any1 with it in 1 turn. and jester kills the backrow in 1 hit. and thats really a big deal. since the back row is usually a hard dps like poseidon. u really dont want him to trigger icewrath or destroyer tide.
        3. overall, it depends on ur preference. some people took siren for the hp buff. some prefer the aoe. e.g fighter wants it bcuz they have singular attack but not aoe. but its really preference depending on ur party setup.
        i still recommend jester for this thread.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

law s146 Last edit in 2015-1-12 17:03:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john jeffries
User
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-12 17:22:30 | Show all posts

I thought the current jester damage was a bug?

If they fix that it might change things a bit.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

john jeffries Last edit in 2015-1-12 17:22:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 15:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068852 second(s), 52 queries .