North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4634 Threads / 26506 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 319| Reply: 1

Knights Fable Club and game issues.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan taylo...
User
Joined 2014-6-28
Last Visited 2017-01-25
Post time 2015-1-10 13:52:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Knights Fable Club and game issues. Reply:1| View:319
        I am done spending money on this game. you guys keep putting out new bloody features out and then tell people to calm down when they complain about the current bugs and glitches. If you want us to be patient, stop making more problems for us to complain about and fix and on top of that you seem to ignore alot of people who have complaints since I\'ve seen many posts go unanswered. This is the third time now that I have complained in forums about the knights fable club issue about not recieving any emails or recieving emails with an error code. Why don\'t guys just shut the stupid thing down until you know it actually works right. If you count this error, its now been 4 weeks since I have recieved anything from the Knights Fable club. Plus the 3 weeks I\'ve stated back in October which part of the whole Knights Fable club states A reward each week and I know for a fact so many have complained about getting an error code or not recieveing any emails at all and yet it continues. And when the Lucky Wheel started people were able to get a free spin each day and you went and took that a way and made it so that you had to buy vouchers in order to spin so for those who cannot afford to buy the vouchers which I know there are many, having the chance to get a lucky voucher from the Knights fable club can help those who other wise can\'t spend gold on game cause of Real Life reasons and the program doesn\'t even work properly. So before you guys start telling people to be patient and to calm down, stop for a sec and find out why people get angry. You talk about people being patient but yet with all the current bugs and glitches, including the Loop quests which I still am not able to do the Rowing quest with out spending my free turns or gold which I will not cause tbh, would you spend your free turns on something you know you can easily win at? Fix the current issues, get the game properly working and then add new functions to the game. And before you assume I am here to just complain, actually I am here because I actually like the game but I am very close to quitting cause I am sick of losing players because they run into an issue with the game or are tired of all the bugs. The reason why people have been begging for a merger is because people have quit because of a)bugs and glitches b) unfair game play due to the game being heavily based on gold (which I won\'t complain about it).;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in Command line code on line 1
Translate

jonathan taylo... Last edit in 2015-1-10 13:52:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-23 23:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056022 second(s), 34 queries .