North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16207 Threads / 72985 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 254| Reply: 1

Xmas Fest Point Redemption Error

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gregw-wa
User
Joined 2014-5-10
Last Visited 2019-09-20
Post time 2015-1-10 15:21:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Xmas Fest Point Redemption Error Reply:1| View:254

;

On  December 27th, I made a redemption of points accrued (around 5000+) for 10  items. They are shown on the images above.; Went I went to the log to  enter the gift codes, all codes for the 27th said Event Code  Error. I attempted to redeem the gift codes over the next week but was  unable to . All codes entered for the days before and after worked fine. You  can see one of the items was the Tyrannosaur and I don\'t have this in my  inventory.                                                                                                       

Please tell me what I need to do tho get these items I am due.                                                                                                       

Thank you.                                                                                                       

Valkyra                                                                                                        Thanatos S198-PST                                                       
Translate

gregw-wa Last edit in 2015-1-10 15:21:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-19 18:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055912 second(s), 34 queries .