North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 883| Reply: 22

progress

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edron
User
Joined 2014-11-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-11 07:15:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
progress Reply:22| View:883
        Dear diary, ;I am up to 50k magical power, tho i heard most mages have it at 70k i will with;enthusiasm work my way up, i just gain sigurd and will work slowly to gain poseidon since im getting camp. i will keep a record of my Power as i move on

Sincerely

Peddy

Translate

edron Last edit in 2015-1-11 07:15:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-11 08:02:20 | Show all posts

progress

It seem that we are now going to have diary thread if that the cause may I use your thread instead of making a new one so that we don\'t clog the forum? thank you, im going to start.

Dear dairy, I started this game as game reviewer and got hooked after reviewing this game for a month. I was also reviewing league of angels, but notice after a month that knight of fable destroyed league of angels at the beginning, having it easier for the free to play vs pay to win and casual player,[that change but its I still like the game]

As I continue finish reviewing the game I only spent at the beginning about 20 bucks as that how much I spent in league of angels, over time I started to like the game more and more and we had people who decided that we should all go vip 4 and stay like that [karg was vip 5 he wanted everyone 4 atleast] I liked the idea and move on to pay more for this game, I kept my habits once again in reading all the pages of the forum to see how this game was made and progress, through time and time all was well and thing changed when some who wasn\'t strong or smart began to pay more and more to obtain power that their brain cant accomplish, still a good game tho, the server gain more vip 5 6 7 8, and thus many member still had a match against such power until the new hero was born, than the new power was overwhelming and people started leaving while I crave the challenge and stayed, the server kept on dying until where we are now using alt to support us. But everything is still fine as we are going to see a merge soon,

as I kept making video about prediction that has come to pass 95%correct and as I kept making video for guide on spending gold and the basica of the game [2hour long] i notice that the server i was in was dead over all, only 15people left, than 11 now more inactives last to only 5-7people in differnent guild. [thank god for the merge so we can see some new action in the future]

As for me, i notice in build when i was from 20-40 that going glass cannon was a bad idea... i kept getting my arsenal wooped and i cant enjoy what i love doing [glass cannon builds] why this game doesn\'t let such build? oh well, as i kept using one tank one magical atleast to keep some damage, and growing through th elevels i notice that at some point the build seem more better to lvl 65+,, so i switch to such build and tho i missed the old chet and tiffany they are not the hero for this level, lilith and merlin will be the first trial, hmm seem great need more power tho, lilith, great lancer, oh man now that some tasty ice wrath and back row hits, [lvl 70] enter the lilith ragged combination and yes finally i found it, in all honesty i didn\'t defeat the previous throne withough them, now that i have i felt very happy about the glass cannon to return, but fighter are not as strong as a hero, hero can go 60-70k ect ect and more in dodge. i cant even hit those, how come? oh well guess ill change the name to what it is, double cannon build , because of 2 ice wrath and only 2 hero are really strong..

As i kept using the build my world boss damage was impressive, so what my secret arena and my team dungeon, but.... i sacrifice holy throne for a bit it was getting harder, some how they do aoe and kill my hero...dang that bad oh well holy throne still give me book once i finish with all my hero ill get a tank finish 4th promotion and return back to the build [maybe ill find a way to have a tank and the 2 dps maybe].... as i kept playing i saw a new hero arrive. POSEIDON and omggg he was tremendous i had to make more video test for him and perfectly he fit the dps hero well [unlike Templar sorry Templar].. more weakness, siren stack weakness more dps at boss more damage more backrow [destroyer tide and decapitation] and i had ignore defense ragged as well. but in all these splendor i kept getting ridicule in csa [why do you have 2 damager? noob you need a; 2 tank divine or an iron and a tank divine,;; *wait what? who says that?*; *;don\'t you read guide?*;; *no i make my own i don\'t follow any guide nor do i need to follow a trend if that the case of a build*;; *good luck with that than your going to get owned*; *ok cool*....;

as time pass i decided to go to the forum and ask why is my build being ridiculed and insulting..
        *enters the thread double cannon build.*; http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/41185/?&page=1; in the beginning no one answer the question how many people use the build. all i got was a, its not suitable build its not good in the long run, or its not viable..

so i kept challenging their though vs what i have. with illustration picture about fighting triple tanks, fighting in holy throne for a bit and showing i still get the book, and even tho i haven\'t update it [ i pass lvl 3 star now with double cannon build which is what i need for monopoly [cause blue bag 200k silver drop and 3x stardust instead of 2x in lvl;2 star]] i still though it was good to share via pm and some time mention it in forum while spamming the mention build in csa when they fight me......

[carefull on the thread of double cannon we had one little jerkyboy raging first]

as i kept proving the build other started to try it and mentioning that they would, some even ask in forum about it and why it may benefit. in there the same answer came as holy throne is a big deal and thus its good out there pve but bad in holy throne [still pass a lvl 3 star which is what i need and you can always switch to tank in the future and back when you reserve so many dust]

either way, time pass. more people started to use it in the csa i started to see even new player [lvl 70; no 3rd promotion using graybeard and verus,;;;; lilith and merlin,;; lilith and ragged,;;; pose and ragged,;; pose and hades ect ect] using it more and more and less ridicule from them... Now i don\'t get any ridicule and thos who ridicule me gets the question * so... your using it now uh.. what was that about 2 divine or 1 divine and one iron?* hilarious ^,^....

as time move on i kept providing about the build via youtube/and pms. showing them what happen for monopoly when you do get the build in examples..

http://imgur.com/a/0TWQI
        http://i.imgur.com/K8FD2lp.png;
        take 10k from that score and that my real score without any gold, cause of the INT point in city defense.;

even my competitor ask how the hell i get some much wisdom ?.
        http://i.imgur.com/5I2pRaL.png

just to notice that my build was not a noob build it was the build that resort of the game mechanic which is [everything this game is about resources, wb, csaboss shard,s.a, team dungeon..;; even in thank giving event and christmass event everything is about attempt which is the same as the build. more damage to kill team dungeon = more turns and if i can kill all 3 bosses and drop the last boss to 20% with 2 attempt that 5 attempt thus 360x5= my score].....

so the build stays even if i fail in the end or anything happends the build stays and i kept recommending it to everyone....

yesterday i got people saying that with the double cannon build a player will go first anyway and beat you.
        that true; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK8jcQkZCj4; but a player who is smarter and have more money will have more agil anyway, those who are free to play will only have the normal power. while those who has money will gain hero tide; from the pay to win and the highest hero for their collection.;;;

if Apollo goes first there is a good chance he can either do SS or ICE wrath, and if they have a i don\'t know persi or pose, than there is their SS and ice wrath[preffered pose];;;; and Apollo,pose combo from an s 1 player pay to win, will have the highest int highest damage highest hp [meaning if ice wrath back from anyone in s 30+ they will still live]....

So dear diary,

even tho people don\'t want to try the build [but most still do] i still recommend the double cannon build as i posted long ago on the thread, INFACT just get your 4th promotion with your tank if you are that sad about it and switch back.

as for the pay to win have 3 hero [my server has a vip 8 with celebration hermes, Apollo arial of devil and ares rage of mars] if he can do it than other pay to win player can do it to [take the advice you will be happy in the end for monopoly and other events ... unless they nerf the build meh]...

Sincerely

Dioni aka Finalhecate....

ps. if you have any question about the build pm me ^,^
        pss. thank you if you let me do my dairy with you peddy? o.o
        pss. if anyone else has a diary they want to write i think i suggest to do it in this thread since other can do it i don\'t think we will get introuble, and it would be nice for good player to share their build [i said good players] also if you have a triple cannon build i would love to hear the story of how it came to be and why ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-11 08:02:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deathricon
User
Joined 2014-10-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-11 08:08:55 | Show all posts

progress

DEAR DIARY

I SUCK......NO PAY TO WIN

SINCERELY

SUCKY ricon thank
Translate
Floor reply (0)

deathricon Last edit in 2015-1-11 08:08:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edron
User
Joined 2014-11-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-11 08:15:59 | Show all posts

progress

dioni i dont mind so long as it doesnt turn into a troll thread;

and ricon no you dont your just starting to play ;or working your way up

oh btw that way to much typing. you really love typing i guess
Translate
Floor reply (0)

edron Last edit in 2015-1-11 08:15:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-11 08:18:54 | Show all posts

progress

it depends ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-11 08:18:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deathricon
User
Joined 2014-10-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-11 08:30:44 | Show all posts

progress

;;;;                        dioni i dont mind so long as it doesnt turn into a troll thread;        

and ricon no you dont your just starting to play ;or working your way up        

oh btw that way to much typing. you really love typing i guess        
;;; pedmetros posted on 2015-01-10 19:15:59;;;;

i know im just kidding im still new. but it cost money to become really good in a new server. and even tho i hear people saying that it doesnt that cause they are old server and they should just start a new server to see if they still say the same without gold;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

deathricon Last edit in 2015-1-11 08:30:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edron
User
Joined 2014-11-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-11 13:26:49 | Show all posts

progress

Dear diary

today i got 4 lvl 5 golden apple i cant believe how awsome it felt to receive such huge amount of gold without even paying a centz, this game rules

sincerely

peddy

im very happy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

edron Last edit in 2015-1-11 13:26:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ish★™
User
Joined 2014-7-30
Last Visited 2017-03-20
Post time 2015-1-11 13:31:38 | Show all posts

progress

Reply 6# pedmetros

Extra rewards received from sharing your progress.
        Invite your friends now and earn more valuable rewards!
        -Sent Via Facebook

P.S. I\'m quite jelly T^T
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ish★™ Last edit in 2015-1-11 13:31:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edron
User
Joined 2014-11-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-11 13:37:22 | Show all posts

progress

;;;; Reply 6# pedmetros

Extra rewards received from sharing your progress.        
                        Invite your friends now and earn more valuable rewards!        
                        -Sent Via Facebook        

P.S. I\'m quite jelly T^T        
;;; ladyaerith posted on 2015-01-11 00:31:38;;;;

thanks for the info. you should leave a diary momment on this thread
        since this is a diary thread
Translate
Floor reply (0)

edron Last edit in 2015-1-11 13:37:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-1-11 13:38:08 | Show all posts

progress

Let me join

Dear Diary,

The RNG Gods were good to me today. I literally almost fell down in my chair after I transformed my sword once.

Too bad I still need 1 more level to use this
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-1-11 13:38:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-19 18:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072334 second(s), 52 queries .