North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40691 Threads / 232726 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 275| Reply: 2

Precious not working again

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-1-12 03:10:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Precious not working again Reply:2| View:275
        IGN Forrest
        Montu 514
        GT on facebook

Did recharge not 10 minutes ago, the precious page;is active on hot events, and dates match my server, however the collect did not activate once again, this is third time that have had issues with precious over last month. It has been for small amounts but still an issue. the first one devs made a typo, oops 5k instead of 4k, sorry cant help.;Next time devs made mistake mixed up dates, page active but for wrong day, again my bad, Don\'t see either case this time;curious what will be new excuse for ripping us off this time and not being able to refund or fix issue. Not even a decent apology. ;Sorry, sarcastic but this has been a nightmare month with bugs. Beach jacked me (wrong dates again), HKT server so lost tycoon points 15k worth. Fest shop confusing as can be don\'t know what was lost there dates all mixed up,. I understand the holidays and things are not sharp, maybe hung over from new years, whatever the case it is no excuse for poor quality control like this. And I will wait with baited breathe for a quick reply from someone on this matter, as half my post from a month have not been looked at once. Maybe they can fix some of this when they get back from vacation I helped pay for. Maybe I will be here maybe not? and yes I will have SS again and post next, to keep bumping issue, thanks
Translate

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-1-12 03:10:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 03:16:59 | Show all posts

Precious not working again

Well something happened they decided to activate, thanks anyway.; Better late than never
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-1-12 03:16:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-23 23:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050054 second(s), 36 queries .