North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 568| Reply: 2

customers suport on Gtarcade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
claudiuiacob9
User
Joined 2014-10-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-12 05:59:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
customers suport on Gtarcade Reply:2| View:568
        Hello.
        it is been almoust an month since i submit an ticket, they don`t reply anymore, i don`t have any ilusion to get an favorabile answer but i feel i have to let all ppl now how this company deal with customers.
        I subscribe in 20 dec 100 usd, was 40, 10, 40, 10 in the same day so total 100 usd (10k diamonds). In that day the precious was on and the description was SUBSCRIBE CERTAIN AMOUNTS DOURING CHRISTMAS ;TO GET SPECIAL REWARDS not SINGLE RECHARGE. For me certain amount can be cumulative or single recharge not only single recharge, so i feel i had to get extra 10 k diamonds from that precious wich i don`t received. On christmas party 5 was the same description and from there i got the reward but not from the precious.
        After my ticket they change the description of the precious with single recharge not certain amounts.
        I am so tired of all those bugs, bad implementations, bad customers support, stolen tycoon points, ;anything way too expensive, dieing servers;and so on then i cancelled my vip, when that run out i quit.
        I post here the reply i got for support:

•                                                         I did`t receive The precious reward for subscribing 9999 diamonds20:36Dec 20,2014                                                                                Hello . I recharged today 100 usd and did not received 9999 diamonds reward from The precious. I only received Christmas party 5 reward for subscribing 9999 diamonds. Thank you.                       

•                                                         Server replied06:50 Jan 02,2015                                                                                Your request has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will aim to answer you within 2 business days. If you want to add supplementary information to your request, please reply within this ticket.                       

•                                                         templars replied20:51Dec 20,2014                                                                                Hi, in order to get this reward, you need to recharge 10000 diamonds with 1 recharge. Thanks for the report.                       

Translate

claudiuiacob9 Last edit in 2015-1-12 05:59:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tokkie
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-08-23
Post time 2015-1-12 06:49:31 | Show all posts

customers suport on Gtarcade

off hand chance you know there\'s a 2nd part associated with being able to collect from the precious.

The most common would be having to get X many points in Tidal pool as well of a normally a single recharge of X all in the same day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tokkie Last edit in 2015-1-12 06:49:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 20:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052912 second(s), 36 queries .