North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2703| Reply: 11

Final's Maze Stragety Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-12 22:47:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Final's Maze Stragety Guide Reply:11| View:2703

MAZE STRAGETY GUIDE

1. Introductions
        2. What Is The Maze?
        3. Function Of The Maze [very large section prepare to read]
        4.Ornaments And Ornaments upgrade
        5. Stragety For beating  The Maze.
        6.Goodies And Spoilers
        Click to ENLARGE PICTURE
INTRODUCTIONS

Hi my name is Dioni also known as Finalhecate, and im here to talk about my new  Maze Stragety guide that will get you going with knowledge of every or most situations  That you will face in the Maze. In here you will learn about buffs,debuff, functions, ornaments. Vestment upgrade, stragety to beat the maze and other goodies that will give you a lead in defeating the maze with ease. We will include  both visual strat  [picture and video] to better help you with the situation that you will be facing inside the dungeon.  So lets get to it.

This concludes the introduction

WHAT IS THE MAZE

The Maze is exactly what it sound like ….A…. Maze [hah!], to know alittle bit  better of  the maze you will have to think of the Maze like a  game board.  Think of it like this,  You play with your character as pawn, and your goal is to move from one  end of the side to the next with the most point possible, during this you will face many obstacle like a maze,You will have to move from one end to the next by square. You will have a certain amount of attempt to get to the end,if you fail to get to the other side by reaching zero attempt you will lose the game and you will lose all progress[thus wasting stamina for nothing XD].. there will be many  things that will help you like buffs and potions throughout the event, but there will be obstable and debuff that will try to prevent you from winning including the number of attemps you get, and obstacle that blocks your way.

Now that you know what is the Maze lets get to the function of the Maze so we can learn a whole bunch of things.
        This concludes what is the maze

FUNCTION OF THE MAZE

[very large section prepare to read]

Before we start with the functions lets start with the rules

These are the rules of the Maze, since im going to cover many thing already written in the rules ill leave you with a picture and move on, make sure to read it as its important, even if I cover it , its important to always read the manual [aka the rules]

Next to learn where to find the Maze, below I will illustrate where to find it.

Once you have found the Maze, on the Tab of the Maze you will be able to do 3 floors, you will have to be a certain level to do the specific floor you wish to do, lvl 40 unlock first floor, lvl 55 unlock second floor, and lvl 70 unlocks the third and last floor.

Inside each floor you will also see difficulty level, Normal, Hero , Abyss.  Defeating each level will give you a different end reward, the higher the difficulty the better the reward  [such as higher exp when defeating the floor with the highest difficulty]  Each difficulty will give you a requirement BR [Battlerating] for battling  that difficulty on that floor, as shown the picture above for example a floor 1 says you need atleast 60k br to be able to do well inside.. of course keep in mind that you always should test each floor since I have done a floor 3 at 2.5mill BR and im only 1.7m BR… thus you really wont know your potential of defeating a floor until you do each one and see it for yourself via trial and error…  
        Once you have found out which floor to do [corresponded to your level] you will enter  the difficulty you choose and than the Maze Game begins… Remember it cost about 30 stamina to enter the first attempt, 60 stamina to enter a second time and after that  you get no more attemps so you will need to spent gold to gain attempt. [now I haven’t tried this because im not going to waste 50g to know, but it cost 50g [gold] to get more attemps, this means that you gain attempt but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t cost STAMINA for that attempt, so be WARY about that until you find out from another source.

]

Let the game begin,

The illustrated picture above shows how the game is [the dugeon of the maze]. Your job as previously said is to get from one end to the next

With the most point that you can gathered to gain more bosses attempt.  Inside the maze there is a score show above , you start with average and there are 4 score in total.  Average, Excellent,Remarkable, and LENGENDARY,   More score = More bosses,   Average fight=1 boss  Excellent Fight=2bosses, Remarkable Fight= 3 Bosses, and Legendary Fight= 4 Bosses. The drop reward in the end where you play the same little game as Hell Function and Holy Throne function, [pick a card any card] will be determine by the boss you fight, Average can drop a green ornament box,Excellent can drop a Blue ornament box, Remarkable can drop a Purple ornament box, and LENGEDARY can drop you a Orange Ornament Box[not confirm about the orange yet as to this date but the previous bosses drop the ornament 100% by its color where you can see which color belongs to in the score]..
        Above the illustrated picture will also show you that you start with 45 attemps, if you reach 0 before you defeat the guard at the end of the maze you lose, this means you lose all progress, so be very wary when stepping into a square and the path you take.
        Alittle bottom section of that will see attemps, here are some of the thing you can use to help you such as, recovery [which will recover your party’s formation health fully], skip [skip a square instead of facing it, movement attempt will be consume], change [change the obstacle you are about to face to something else, requires gold to use]  Reset [reset the dungeon require gold to use]
        Above the current stats on the same picture you will see 4 square boxes, these boxes are where you fill up the buffs that are found during the dungeon, Note: debuff will be shown in here if you get the wrong buffs.
        Left side shows the picture with health bar of all  of your party formation [NOTE: this game is like holy throne, losing hp wont be recover unless you use the attempt recovery or grab a potion buff in the maze]..
        As for the score as mention above you start with average, you than can proceed to excellent once you reach around 475 than remarkable at 700 and legendary at 825, I only have so far remarkable and excellent so look below

Now lets talk about the functions of the buffs, debuffs, and obstacle inside the maze.

Ladies and Gentleman these are the buffs, debuffs, and obstacle inside the maze. Each one has a what we call  CHALLENGE with a name on the right side of it, Bottom from that will be the point worth for each challenge, and next comes the effect of the challenge.

So I don’t bored you with my more writing I took the time to put the picture above with the definition of each challenge that contains, buff. Debuff. Movement challenge ,quiz challenge ect ect. Please take your time in reading them if you wish to be prepare for what your facing., its important that you know which challenge you want to pick and which one you want to avoid, but there will be a stragety section about that incase you don’t take the time to read the above picture.

Note mystical trader will get item from the shop menu that we have seen previously before when playing the game, a discounted item will be there at random,
        Difficulty for quiz one will depend on the floor and difficulty you choose, lvl 40 normal first floor = 5 question lvl 70 abyss third floor= 30 question.  Both will give 30 point [either 5 from normal first floor or 30 from abyss in 3rd floor both will give you 30 point worth if you get it all correct]
        And lastly there is one in there highlighted in red, that one has no description and one of the one that pisses people off, basically it blocks your way you cannot step on it thus you cannot pass through it. So if you are doing the run and see that icon you must go another way beside that path you were headed
        picture so you can see the minion fight of secret adventure

picture of how the challenge  looks like spread out in the maze

Once you have done everything correctly….. Gotten all the point you can muster. You will head to the guard and finish the game…

Like previously stated depending on your score you will get x amount of bosses and x amount of exp and silver..  So higher floor= higher exp  and the more bosses you summon the more exp as well [bosses will depend on your score as well as previously stated]

After you fight and defeated the guard, you will face your bosses, if your strong enough the boss will be kill and you will continue to fight the next boss if you had a good score.
        After you defeat the boss a tab will open where you will place the same game I previously stated…. picking up a card, and the card will contain your treasure [meaning your reward]

The reward will be based on the bosses previously stated on the top section of this thread, so I do wish you good luck in finding that good ornament with the good star level with the good stats ^,^..

This concludes the functions of the maze

Ornaments And Ornaments upgrade

Oranments are used to give your character extra stats depending on its upgrade and what random stats you obtained when you got the ornament.

First lets find out where to get the ornaments, and other stuff.

By now I already show how to get to the maze tab so once you get to the maze tab, take a look at the stuff located  below each example picture of the boss of the maze. Showing the illustration above you will see  some Highlighted corefull squares surrounding the object below *Occupation reward*.. Those are the stuff that will drop in the maze and particularly  the drop that will drop in the maze corresponding the maze you are headed… So the Yellow highlight indicate  the ornaments, the Green highlight indicate the currency  , the Purple indicate  the  object that is used to upgrade ornament , and the Blue indicate Large amount of exp silver and so on. Right side of that the red indicate where to find the shop.

So for the oranments , the necklace will drop in floor 1, the ring will drop in floor 2, and the pendant will drop in floor 3. You can either farm it by defeating the last boss and hope that you guess the correct card which will contain chest for your ornaments, or you can go to the shop  located on the maze tab where It says Exchange [see illustration above where its highlighted in red]..
        Note: Ornaments come in different type colors and the colors represent their strength in power and how many stats they may hold,  Green/Blue/Purple/ Orange, [color showed in order of power from left weakest to right strongest]the blue ornament and up can only be found as of now in the dungeons, so if you are patience I would just wait and get yourself a blue/purple/ or if your good with score and LUCK, a Orange ornament.

To buy the ornament from the shop all you need is the currency that is located inside the dungeon. can be found from the maze treasure or it will drop from the bosses and the guard in the end of the dungeon maze.

Once you have obtain An Ornament you will go to your Character, Vestment, Vestment Ornament, and in there you will see what you have obtained  [pendant/ring/neckless], From there you can drag it to its corresponding slot and there you go you have now obtain  the power  essence of the ORANMENT [congratz]..

Once you have obtain the power of the ornament the next step is to increase that power via UPGRADE. So how do we upgrade? Well lets check the picture.

As shown above, once you click ornament upgrade another tab will open [ornament upgrade tab]. From there you can drag the object or component for upgrading into the slot below  shown on illustration above. Or you can click auto fill [this will basically put what ever you got into the slot for upgrading] after you have done that check the exp [green highlighted] and if everything is good click upgrade, the exp bar will increase by the amount worth from the upgrade components. Your ornament will gain a new level if the bar is fulled, and thus the stats will increase. Upgrades for component are found in the dungeon maze from defeating the last bosses

Or from the maze shop which you will use the currency component to buy.

Upgrade component such as the yellow component to increase the pendant will worth 1 point, green pendant will worth 3 points, every ornament in color [blue, purple, orange] will have its own worth, so if you wish to upgrade your blue ornament and you find green ornament in dugeon, you can use those to upgrade your blue,purple,orange…  If a ornament is leveled it will have different value when used for upgrade,  for example  if I have a green ornament and  I find a better ornament [purple] I can use the green ornament that is already leveled [let say about lvl 14] and it will give a huge exp to the purple component. So never throw a way a component when you can use it for upgrade [common sense]..

Another thing we have to take a look at is the star of the ornament and a element number  of that ornament  that you contained, this Is where your head is going to blow cause you have to keep track of everything if you want the best item. Lets show a pic

Above lets look at the two green ornament.  One has 1 star the other has 9 star, 1 star has about 18 dodge and 9 star has about 87 crit. Now star suppose to represent the quality of an item the more star the better the stats. You will notice the br difference between them to see which one is better. Sadly I don’t like dodge so I would preffered crit.  So keep in mind if you using a purple/orange/blue or even green that you get the best quality star for it.

The second would have to be the element , now this may get alittle tricky, there is a combination of element on the gear, and what you pick represent the element combination, so for example, having 2
        Wind element [blue] and 1 earth will give you  3% agil named Windy Rage I, to better relieve your mind
        Of this I will show you a picture combination[using 3 ornament with the combination element].. than I will show you the combination list  so you can have An easy understanding and able to look through the list.

Here shows a combination  2 wind  1 earth

[

as you see the 2 wind and 1 earth combine into the name windy rage I which will give me 3% for agility. So when picking a ornament you have to take a look at the star. The stats and the ELEMENT PROVIDED by that ornament to fully compliment the over stats you choose to increase… you will also notice in the  higher element level  of higher element quality[colors] will give a higher extreme boost to your stats [so long as they have a combination]

one more combination picture

In here the person has water glory II so if you scroll back up to the combination list and go for the II section[blue quality] you can than look for 2wind,2earth,2water and you will find that , that equals water glory II [7% crit]  So make sure you all work really hard and pay attention to these detail to perfect your character as much  as possible.

This conclude the Ornament  and ornament upgrade

Stragety guide for beating maze.

Before we start EVERYTHING IN THE MAZE IS BASE ON LUCK, I have try many ways and I found one way particularly that works for me. But either that has LUCK base on it since it counts from 10 [beating the guy] or 20[trap escape] and both are inside that challenge.  So with that in mind lets continue.

As you know your goal is to get from one side to the other  with the most point so you can have a better overall score. So This is what I do. I take ALL the GREEN SKULL[ secret adventure] which lead to me to encounter  a monster or get trap. The trap will give me 20 POINTS, so those are the most im going to aim for, while my path relies on those green skull I will take the other challenge that best suit me, this will include, space exchange[ corresponding a secret adventure that I have done before or wise challenge [quiz] or number conjecture], gambling on point change [DOUBLE POINT or get half point], Time reversal [almos t the same as space exchange which says the event before the previous one, thus corresponding either green skull, number conjecture, or wise challenge] I will avoid everything else that is low unless I have to take it.. but one important thing I will avoid no matter what. THE RED SKULL. They can either BLOCK YOUR WAY or TAKE 1-2 MOVEMENT AWAY from your total movement attempt, So no matter what ALWAYS SKIP THOSE RED SKULL,  I also don’t try to step on destroyer stone[kill 4 destroys squares around] cause this will waste my movement stepping on an empty square [sometimes you have no choice but best not to touch it] the only time I would gladly touch it is if im stuck in red skull -.-.

To show you  an example I will put some pics below

Can you figure out the lay out of the path I took? Take a minute before you jump down to the next picture [try not to cheat]

Did you guess correct? Let look at the path I took

Keep in mind that this was the best option I can go for, while running around the square I notice path that I should not take so  the laid out on top was the best path I can choose for a remarkable score. You will notice took some buff, but it always led to the secret adventure challenge. You will also notice I step on a red skull [OR DID I?]… HMM… I actually use SKIP if you look to the right side of the illustration picture, so I skip the red skull and move on,  this is because the other path had no  green skull [secret adventure and only had red skull[ God’s wrath], so I skip and move on.. as I continue through the layer I looked for the double or half point gambling but couldn’t find it , I looked for wise challenger[quiz] found it and took it, I looked for the number conjecture  but couldn’t find it, either way just with these I was able to get remarkable.
        Note: the  mystical trader I didn’t use so I only gain 5 points, and the lucky feet[green arrow] I use that cause I had no choice another 5 point, even with that I gain remarkable.

Let show another example of the same tactic

Here I use the same tactic. I skip the same red I gain the wise challenge but I use teleport cause I was stuck in 5 point challenge and red skull[god’s wrath] I took a chance in luck and bang put me in a good place anyway so I continue up the path, I step on a destructive stone, which killed 4 adjacent position [squares] but now worries I wasn’t afraid I kept moving on. I saw the wise challenger[ SEE TOLD YA LUCK BASE] and screamed YUSHH, took it and I was on my way with the secret adventure to finish with another remarkable .

One more

So here are three example of my tactic,

Now  to put a video just incase you need to see it  in action.

http://youtu.be/KzCHeDB54jc

This link above will show you in action my tactic that I use for remarkable.

Beside this to gain higher score you have to be lucky and you have to use certain combination.
        Example I see in the end that I  step on a double point/ half point[point changer] challenge, I hope for a double point and I would use it on the boss for 200 points, since th boss give 100 point  the double would be 200 points, I would even go as far as to remember where the double point are laid and come back to take it cause 100 point is worth a lot if it is close to the end,
        Using the time reversal or space exchange with wise challenge or any higher score challenge like number point. [please go back up to the section where I show a illustration form of all the buff if you are getting lost as you should remember what your stepping into]

Next is the gold spending, now I don’t like spending gold so I don’t like making strat for this [but soon or later I will have to spent gold for luck to get the orange legendary score] but the best way its this, use gold for the function CHANGE,
        [input picture]
        And try to get lucky in getting the best score games. Wise challenge, number conjecture  anything that is high enough to give you a lead.  Remember the function  of the maze really relies on luck but some strat can give you the lead, you can only hope for those 20points and other combination to come in. Soo umm GOOD LUCK.

This end the section of stragety guide,

Goodies and spoilder

Translate

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-12 22:47:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 22:53:38 | Show all posts

QUIZ ANSWER RIGHT HERE BABY

http://imgur.com/a/PiB7O  

YOUR WELCOME.

And lastly you can leave the dungeon and come back, you have 2 hours before everything is lost

;

sub section extra credit picture

This is so you can so cost value of a green pendant only 3 so don\'t buy pendant to upgrade use the one you find, as for the yellow it only give 1 each so its better to buy the component to upgrade

I hope you enjoy my guide as I put almost 5 days studying the dungeon carefully and analyzing it to the best of my abilities,

Lastly;;; TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOWWW

ps. I want to give thanks to those who posted on this thread for my information data to be complete

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/48123/  this was asked way way before the stragety event started so thank you ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-12 22:53:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
law s146
User
Joined 2014-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 01:33:48 | Show all posts

so fcking long.. but thumbs up lol ;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

law s146 Last edit in 2015-1-13 01:33:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2015-1-13 05:01:24 | Show all posts

;;;;                        so fcking long.. but thumbs up lol ;        

;;; law s146 posted on 2015-01-12 12:33:48;;;;

OH yeahhhh that what shee saiidd ^,^...
        and thank you; ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 05:01:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skelator von g...
User
Joined 2014-11-26
Last Visited 2016-08-20
Post time 2015-1-13 16:36:19 | Show all posts

on the spending gold to change if im at 625+ 2 spaces b4 the end ill try to change the last one b4 end into a double pts space, also can you take a pic of 2 items with same stat/color but diff star ammounts so we can see how much stars matter, also maybe a pic of both at lvl1 and both at lvl 10 so we can see if higher stars make an item progress at a higher % when you lvl?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

skelator von g... Last edit in 2015-1-13 16:36:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2015-1-13 16:44:15 | Show all posts

;;;;                        on the spending gold to change if im at 625+ 2 spaces b4 the end ill try to change the last one b4 end into a double pts space, also can you take a pic of 2 items with same stat/color but diff star ammounts so we can see how much stars matter, also maybe a pic of both at lvl1 and both at lvl 10 so we can see if higher stars make an item progress at a higher % when you lvl?       

;;; skelator von greyskull posted on 2015-01-13 03:36:19;;;;

I can do that but keep in mind this.

it takes time cause you have to be lucky to gain the same items with the sames stats,
        as I said above getting the perfect set up for your character will be a kinda of a drag since you have to get lucky with star, you have to get lucky with the rarity of your quality gear [green,blue purple, orange and we all know we want purple and orange].; once I gain enough pendant without using them for exp for my main ill post it as an update guide.

so once I gain enough boxe like about 10 maybe, ill open them all up and hope that I gain some similar stats with different star level,; please note that this MIGHT TAKE A WHILE, what your asking is for me to play with luck in there, and we all know the numerious combination of drops as well the combination of me trying to get so many pendant [beside buying them] which cost 20 and takes a while ^,^

once I get everything set up I will edit the end post with the update and date of it

edit

Incase you come back check this info of what I meant by combination of pointchanger and other high challange

this is the example of gamble with point changer [half or double point] and than I did secret adventure next to it for 40 point total [beat monster 10 or trap 20]

in here if I only had the balls to spent gold which I don\'t cause its 15g? how about 5 g but anyway if I had the balls and gain double point in here before the last one I would of had 835 instead, since the puzzle only gave me 10point for 10/15 guessing
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 16:44:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 17:59:04 | Show all posts

If you get to the part of the debuff section I misstypo the lvl 70 wise challenge its 15 question as for the lower levels like lvl 40 its 5 questions [cannot;edit until event is over sorry ^,^]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 17:59:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ennui
User
Joined 2014-9-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-15 11:11:21 | Show all posts

Awesome Job!; I\'ve been working up some stuff as well, I think I came across a few Wise Challenge Questions that you don\'t have in your link.; Help yourself to them. Here
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ennui Last edit in 2015-1-15 11:11:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
 Author| Post time 2015-1-15 11:14:28 | Show all posts

;;;; Awesome Job!; I\'ve been working up some stuff as well, I think I came across a few Wise Challenge Questions that you don\'t have in your link.; Help yourself to them. Here ;;; ennui posted on 2015-01-14 22:11:21;;;;

ah yes thank you for now I cant edit until the event is over as one of the rule is; 2.;If;strategy;guide;with;similar;content;are;submitted,;we;will;give;the;reward;to;the;first;writer;according;to;the;post;last-edit;time.;;; I appreciate your help and I will edit and credit your share when the even tis over ^,^. thanks your helping the majority with their journey to orange ornaments
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-15 11:14:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ennui
User
Joined 2014-9-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-15 12:37:20 | Show all posts

roger that, wasn\'t sure if adding them to your imgur album would change its link or not.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ennui Last edit in 2015-1-15 12:37:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-21 04:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128435 second(s), 52 queries .