North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 425| Reply: 3

Simpliest Guide to Maze

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gin ichimaru_
User
Joined 2014-11-11
Last Visited 2015-12-25
Post time 2015-1-12 23:22:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Simpliest Guide to Maze Reply:3| View:425
        Im gonna make this guide as simple as i can, and im going to avoid stating the obvious stuffs so i recommend reading this guide once youre a little familiar with the maze, and pass on reading this if youre still a total potatoe in the maze
        ( who reads instruction anyway before trying out their new game , maybe some careful persons but not me , i prefer learning by experience , this is not dangerous stuff so chill ;
        ;all text so deal with it, i made this on a notepad

to start i want you guys to know what are the;benefits or the rewards of doing maze;and why you it should be on your daily task , im going to enumerate them by degree of their importance
        1st:;its a great source of exp and resources;(ie : silver, gems, int potions, equipments for smelting, etc)
        ; ;if you want to catch up to somebody\'s lvl quickly or get ahead over someones lvl , spend 2 runs ;in maze daily or more if youre willing to spend some gold which i ;;;;highly recommend
        ; ;maze awards the highest exp among the daily tasks ( jobs , hell dungeons/portal , should i mention battle shrine ? );
        ; ; if your lvl is still below 70 , then the more i recommend doing maze, because the faster you get to 70, the faster you unlock the best heroes available in the tavern
        ; ; the quicker you get to lvl 70 the lesser resources (reputations/dusts) you will waste on lower lvl heroes, unless you got the children of god heroes in your 40\'s or 50\'s;
        ; ; (ie:Ares, Apollo, Hermes, Athena) because vip, you know.
        ;;; still, exp is essential if you want to stay ahead of the game;
        ; ; other resources: maze also award a considerable amount of silver, int potions, gems and cards of wisdoms from chest tile events
        ; ; if hell bash event is off , you should spend the remainder of your daily stamina doing 2 rounds in maze, if hell bash is on , you should at least do 1 run on maze;
        2nd:;vestment accessories;, this is the main attraction of the maze for higher level characters, aside from doing the maze itself
        ; ; vestment accessories give a fair amount of stat boost to your char , its pretty insignificant amount in my opinion but its good to have them
        ; ; i treat this accessories as bonus for doing maze, not my main goal getting them because the exp i get with 90 stamina is more significant for me riht now than the stat
        ; ; boost from this accessories
        ; ;;Grades of Accessories;: there are four grades of accessories available from maze: Magic(Green), Rare(Blue), Epic(Purple) and Legendary(Orange)
        ; ; ( now im not sure if they are the proper name of item grades in this game, but the colors should be;accurate )

; ;;Green Accessories;: this is the most common grade available, you can even buy them from maze shop using those shards, in fact this is the only grade ive seen from
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;maze up to lvl 55\'s;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;gives a single stat bonus when equipped
        ; ;;Blue Accessories;: not available from shop and fairly hard to acquire bec they only start to shop up on maze 60\'s above;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;gives a stronger stat bonus compared to green ones
        ;;; Purple Accessories;: this thing is the real deal, they are difficult to obtain and gives ;great stat bonuses ( yes with s , boost 4 kinds of char stats)
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;so far i havent seen purple reward chests in dungeons below lvl 65, theres a change for them to show up in 65 above Abyss stage Maze\'s if you;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;score a total of 700 or above points
        ; ;Orange Accessories;: The hardests item to obtain from maze and the most rewarding item, its so hard to obtain i dont have any idea how much stats boost they give;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;and what they look like (>;.;.
Translate

gin ichimaru_ Last edit in 2015-1-12 23:22:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gin ichimaru_
User
Joined 2014-11-11
Last Visited 2015-12-25
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 23:23:12 | Show all posts

Simpliest Guide to Maze

so moving on , i will discuss the;difficulties of the maze

; ; There are 3 difficulties of the maze for every floor :;Normal, Hero and Abyss;, to state the obvious , the more difficult the maze youre going to enter , the more
        ;;;;;rewarding it is and higher chance of accessories showing up on rewards.;

;;;;;Floor 1 is for lvl\'s 40- 50;altho i recommend doing floor 1 abyss until youre 60 above with 300k + BR , because you will have higher chance of getting accessories;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;in here
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;all items youll be seing here would be green ones, youll be a lucky B@#%@&* if you get a blue one because ive did a lot of abyss run in
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;here and all i got were greens.
        ; ;;Floor 2 is for lvl\'s 55-65;blue and maybe purple accesory boxes should start appearing from available rewards if you finish a run on this floor, i regularly score around 700
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;pts so keep reading on my guide i mean , so i always get to see blue stuffs from rewards;
        ;;; Floor 3 is for lvl 65 above;people, this is where the most hardcore maze are , and maybe the only place you can gen legend grade accessories

;;;;

; ;;Tips in choosing a maze: if you want to get the most out of the maze choose the highest maze that you can handle using minimum recoveries (ie: once or twice recoveries;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; per run) ;this will ensure that you will only rely on the free recovery given inside the maze ( yes , if you dont know yet, we are entitled with a
        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;free recovery each run;inside the maze, not the one hovering on the floor , im refering to the recovery option along the attempts list ),;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; so in general , think first if you can survive the maze , if the monster are too strong for your current state, you might end up picking those 5 points worth

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; of recoveries and may jeopardize your pathing and youll end up in lesser points or worst case , fail the maze

; ;;Tips When doing maze :;this is the core of this guide , so pay attention;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;you gotta keep this things in your mind when doing maze;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; 1. reserve skip , you may need it in tight situation like when you face gods wrath or the delivery method;just before final point

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; 2. make sure you reach the finish point with the least step possible ( 1 remaining step before maze guard would be great to ensure maximum point obtained),
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;so make your way through the maze;doing secret adventures, quizzes as much as you can, avoid stepping on finished events
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;but be mindful of your path, beware of dead ends;( paths that leads to corners or gods wrath)
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;the events you should only be stepping are : Secret Adventure, Point Change ( the one that makes next event half or double points ) ,
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Wise Challenge ( make sure you ready google if youre not well knowledged about the game or grab your nerdy pal in game )
        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;backtrack events ( space exchange, time reversal,;;the ones that load the previous or the one before the previous event , they give 10 points;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;+ the pts from the event it loads out;;) , the lucky feet also if you want to gamble for additional moves
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Number conjecture - the number guessing game , if you suck at this avoid it
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;( i would totally recommend to;avoid this, but it can be a good source of points if youre good in it or willing to spend some gold )

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;i would also gonna advise avoiding maze treasures because they only grant 10 pts, but i prefer to grab those events if possible to snag in;

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;; ;additional rewards

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; 3. events to avoid :
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;destructive stone - it gives only 10 points and destroys surrounding events, helpfull for destroying gods wrath events but it will ensure you nest step to

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; reward 0 point

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;gods wrath - makes you lose moves or block ur path
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; events that grants buff(glorious power, wizard spell - gives 5 or 10 pts , not worth it , gamble on secret adventure instead to get 20 pts , every points is crucial to

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; achieve that 825 points which will unlock the 4th boss ( 700 will unlock the 3rd boss )

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;; ;delivery method since it mess up your pathing;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;life spring ( the one that recovers the party , gives only 5 points )

;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; 4th last thing i can advise , if you see the event point change anywhere near the final point , grab it and use it on the maze guard if it procures double point

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; if it gave half point use it on a different event before stepping on the final block ( make sure you got enough moves before doing this , always be mindful of your

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; remaining step ) this is the key on getting the legendary 825 pts

soo , ive exhausted my mind and thats all the tip i could think off right now , ill be updating this one if i gonna recall more ideas

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gin ichimaru_ Last edit in 2015-1-12 23:23:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gin ichimaru_
User
Joined 2014-11-11
Last Visited 2015-12-25
 Author| Post time 2015-1-12 23:24:09 | Show all posts

Simpliest Guide to Maze

omg , my guide is a total mess , forgive me for the crappy formatting , my first time doing guide >;.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gin ichimaru_ Last edit in 2015-1-12 23:24:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 03:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052222 second(s), 38 queries .