North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4634 Threads / 26506 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 309| Reply: 6

Guide requires audit?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evangelis_uk
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2018-10-09
Post time 2015-1-13 03:11:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide requires audit? Reply:6| View:309
        Submitted a guide today only to find that it now says it requires an audit because of the following.
        Check out the quote illegal keywords being reviewed

Is this something an Am can do or is it something Jelly has to do? Just trying to get a timeframe on when it would be done.
Translate

evangelis_uk Last edit in 2015-1-13 03:11:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smokey u-11
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 03:49:41 | Show all posts

Guide requires audit?

Sadly this is one of those things that i truly hate about this forum.
        i have posts in audit since i first visited this forum... so dont expect it to be fixed.

best thing to do when posting larger content:
Copy everything u post.
        if u post it, and it goes into audit, make a new post with just 1 word in it, like hello or something.
        make sure that posted correctly, then go back in and edit, now paste in the work u had done and post it.
        Now it should bypass the illegal words filter and post correctly.

regards,
        Smokey
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smokey u-11 Last edit in 2015-1-13 03:49:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evangelis_uk
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2018-10-09
 Author| Post time 2015-1-13 05:04:49 | Show all posts

Guide requires audit?

Ah your kidding me right? This isnt something that Jellyx can fix? I cant actually access it to copy it right now D: It was absolutely huge too; -_-; omfg
Translate
Floor reply (0)

evangelis_uk Last edit in 2015-1-13 05:04:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 06:43:19 | Show all posts

Guide requires audit?

;;;; Ah your kidding me right? This isnt something that Jellyx can fix? I cant actually access it to copy it right now D: It was absolutely huge too; -_-; omfg ;;; evangelis_uk posted on 2015-01-12 16:04:49;;;;

I got the audit if you ask you can ask them where is my audit or infact you can probably check my post and find one of the thing I said got audit, there is a guide in this forum that NO ONE READS for some reason cause everyone hates the manual

we advice everyone to actually copy paste everything everytime before posting if it is long, I been advicing this ever since I got my first audit or illegal word. here is where they put a guide about it

VII:Forums posting problems with illegal words.
-(IMPORTANT)Due to a few bugs with he forums, it is highly recommended that you save you work always such as copy paste it to a note pad or just copy it in case the forums bug out. Some words are not allow on forums (not sure which ones) and when you try to post you will lose all work. This is incredibly IMPORTANT if you are working on a guide as you can lose hour of work.;
- If you continue to get that you are using an illegal word when trying to type/paste your guide or response you can make a post with just one letter, Hit edit and then paste/type your response. This will by pass this forums bug.;
- When ever you make a post please refrain from using  (quotation marks) between your works such as i need help. This will for some odd reason prevent anyone from responding to your thread and you will get no support or answers to what ever you need help with. so please refrain from using (  ) quotation marks in your title.;

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/42156/

I got an illegal word and the thread said I needed 5 minute before I can post again. so I had to stand still for 5minute hoping that I don\'t do anything stupid after I ctrl a[select all]; ctrl c[copy ] so I can ctrl v[paste] once I made the thread again, I said HI or blump or blup w/e, than I edit it and paste everything inside and; done it by pass the illegal word

this is one of the thing that I hate about this forum [second to the avatar not working for everyone only selective phew that use to work for everyone]

welcome to the forum; sorry for your lost T_T
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 06:43:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evangelis_uk
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2018-10-09
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 00:49:28 | Show all posts

Guide requires audit?

It was fixed! There is lots of lost information in this forum. I already put in suggestions its needs some tidying/organising so people can see important information more easily! ;-D
Translate
Floor reply (0)

evangelis_uk Last edit in 2015-1-14 00:49:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-14 01:25:05 | Show all posts

Guide requires audit?

;;;; It was fixed! There is lots of lost information in this forum. I already put in suggestions its needs some tidying/organising so people can see important information more easily! ;-D ;;; evangelis_uk posted on 2015-01-13 11:49:28;;;;

congratulation but now you know how to avoid being struck by it ^,^ since it will almost always happen per new guide event XD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 01:25:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-24 15:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053942 second(s), 44 queries .