North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 288| Reply: 1

Maze :)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coin
User
Joined 2014-1-2
Last Visited 2017-02-04
Post time 2015-1-13 05:31:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Maze :) Reply:1| View:288
        Hello There Folks I Am here Right now to ;Gave u A tip: How do we get High Score In maze?
        ;Well Most of us had this idea of what do to in the maze when u enter?
        ;Well some point I been wandering around and goofy also lol;;in the maze how can we get a proper high score;
        with no sweat and no tear\'s in our Eye\'s.
        Now we all known that all of us has an individual luck,That we cant determine actually In a certain matter\'s.
        Here\'s the Most important u need to Read.
        6 Ways To find out and get a right proper ;Maze Strategy and have a great Time As well ^_^
        1st;When we enter ;the maze which we\'ve all known this so far ;there are 3 category in 3 ;different certain difficulty lvl and br that require to us an advantage ;when u entered the maze. ;

2nd;We need to pick the lvl of the maze which is in need of our power or Quantity match and equal ;so we can get the possibility higher score and also we will not get trouble in hitting hard monster when its getting rough in ;your hp. ;

3rd;When u Are inside on the maze be aware what are u doing and what should i do next and afterward in my action,Sometimes is this accord some player could not care least how does the maze work ;and why cant I get much point ;well.First thing to do is to read the Rules which is the most important thing in the book so we can understand how the process ;can be handle.;

4th;;lets proceed to this discussion after that every step u took has different effect and other\'s has an enemy that u can gain point from it and some of the effect are rather upsetting if u ask me, some of it can decrease your movement and some of the effect of the buff can minus your points and also make the floor unable u to step into it and;by stepping on the certain floor you\'ve took in so be careful in what u are stepping at.

5th;This one is the most important ;rules of them all is to know how to make your own guidelines in the Maze or rather what we called a formation puzzle
        ;Every time and everywhere We need to make a plan so we can easily ;finish the puzzle;
        ; ; ; ; For Example: ;Z , V ;, L , F= This letter\'s are your guidelines for u to make a formation ;its;oldest trick in the textbook of the puzzle ;logic game ;;

6th;for the last and final Attempt I would like u to count ;every step u took in and remember to analyze it if ur are very certain to your idea that u can finish to the final floor of the maze and don\'t push if u are still not good at it just try to do it next time there still another day u can do it and the right time as well.^_^

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;I HOPE I GAVE U SOME USEFUL TIPS;
        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;; ; ; ; ;;Thank U for your appreciation ;
        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

;
        ;

;
Translate

coin Last edit in 2015-1-13 05:31:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 03:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063280 second(s), 34 queries .