North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 922| Reply: 13

Posseidon, Hermes and Ares

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sieuong
User
Joined 2015-1-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 07:32:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Posseidon, Hermes and Ares Reply:13| View:922
        Hi. I am a mage
        I am using Poseidon as DPS with arial of devil and Hermes. I wasted 2k dust on Hermes to try to get COHP but no hope. I just roll out Rage of Mars;
        Should I replace Hermes to Ares to take a full DPS team. Ares or Poseidon will stay at the TANK position. Is this ok?
        Can you guys help me with my choice thank^^

Translate

sieuong Last edit in 2015-1-13 07:32:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hiehie
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 07:44:46 | Show all posts

Full dps team would be hard since ur party has no healer, unless ur using a beast / apollo that heals. Full dps team does very poorly on holy throne though. PVP it depends on stats differences. If u\'d like to use the Rage of Mars and go full dps is up to you i guess. Its fun to try anyhow as long as u dont regret the decision.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hiehie Last edit in 2015-1-13 07:44:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 07:58:41 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Hi. I am a mage       
                        I am using Poseidon as DPS with arial of devil and Hermes. I wasted 2k dust on Hermes to try to get COHP but no hope. I just roll out Rage of Mars;       
                        Should I replace Hermes to Ares to take a full DPS team. Ares or Poseidon will stay at the TANK position. Is this ok?       

;;; sieuong posted on 2015-01-12 18:32:48;;;;

This is what im going to tell you ok? you have pose as dps and now the RNG GOD bless you with only rage of mars instead of cohp right?.

well take my steps.

1. keep it, have both arcane spore on each hero and keep playing the game don\'t sweat it ok?
        2. save up again to get cohp if you really wan it, just keep saving up and start rolling them stats.
        3. enjoy the double cannon build for now

[wait enjoy what double what? why hell no why its to squishies]

yes your right it is but umm

but umm. I promise it wont be a freaking waste,; use it in WB/CSA BOSS/S.A/TEAM DUNGEON.. until you get your cohp title ok?. ok good have a wonderfull day

ps. im a weak ass fighter but atleast I can do damage for resources [great on monopoly btw]

Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 07:58:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-1-13 08:10:40 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Hi. I am a mage       

Double Canon sucks in Holy Throne so if you\'re planning it to be your first build. Don\'t bother. Unless you can max out your totems / titles and get Apollo + healing beast, you will have a hard time progressing the game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-1-13 08:10:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 08:25:38 | Show all posts

;;;;                          ;;;;                                        Hi. I am a mage               

Double Canon sucks in Holy Throne so if you\'re planning it to be your first build. Don\'t bother. Unless you can max out your totems / titles and get Apollo + healing beast, you will have a hard time progressing the game.        
;;; xdane s70 posted on 2015-01-12 19:10:40;;;;

its alright bro so long as I get my 7 books 5 stardust and my 3x soul ill be happy

ps. im a very very weak mofo fighter ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 08:25:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-1-13 10:48:10 | Show all posts

I prefer to farm the 8 holy tomes though.

PS: I\'m quite sure I have wayy lower hero totem % and BR than you. The only difference is I don\'t use Double Cannon.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-1-13 10:48:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 11:25:33 | Show all posts

;;;;                        I prefer to farm the 8 holy tomes though.        

PS: I\'m quite sure I have wayy lower hero totem % and BR than you. The only difference is I don\'t use Double Cannon.        

;;; xdane s70 posted on 2015-01-12 21:48:10;;;;

yep and I use the double cannon build to win monopoly ^,^ ill be saving those 3 badges tho

ps. make sure you ready for those cross server ^,^ Mono good luck
        pss. keep in mind the person doesn\'t HAVE cohp if you haven\'t notice yet?, so the person can ride on double cannon build like I said until HE GETS IT, it wont be a waste,
        I show a picture that I can still do holy throne atleast unlike you saying its bad, the person doesn\'t have a choice at this moment until he gets cohp on his hero, so the best advice is to keep what he has right now and get cohp. as I stated above in the first place ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 11:25:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-1-13 14:00:56 | Show all posts

Dioni, you\'re claiming that using Double Canon will give you an edge over Monopoly due to its high DPS build. But I\'m still baffled how? Since you can only attack the AB and WB for a certain number of time until the reward totally declines.

As for me, I can only hit our Alliance Boss;3-4 times and stop since I can already score 40% by that time. I let the another 60% for my Alliance members to share.;

Basically, what I\'m pointing here is, having a tank-nuker build is good enough to maximize the rewards on both WB and AB. Add the fact that it has a better progress rate on Holy Throne which is critical to the improvement of a character.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-1-13 14:00:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 14:52:31 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Dioni, you\'re claiming that using Double Canon will give you an edge over Monopoly due to its high DPS build. But I\'m still baffled how? Since you can only attack the AB and WB for a certain number of time until the reward totally declines.        

As for me, I can only hit our Alliance Boss;3-4 times and stop since I can already score 40% by that time. I let the another 60% for my Alliance members to share.;        

Basically, what I\'m pointing here is, having a tank-nuker build is good enough to maximize the rewards on both WB and AB. Add the fact that it has a better progress rate on Holy Throne which is critical to the improvement of a character.        
;;; xdane s70 posted on 2015-01-13 01:00:56;;;;

Hi. I am a mage       

sieuong posted on 2015-01-12 18:32:48     

This is what im going to tell you ok? you have pose as dps and now the RNG GOD bless you with only rage of mars instead of cohp right?.

well take my steps.

1. keep it, have both arcane spore on each hero and keep playing the game don\'t sweat it ok?
        2. save up again to get cohp if you really wan it, just keep saving up and start rolling them stats.
        3. enjoy the double cannon build for now

This should be clear I hope. the color might confuse you tho. its his post than post number 2 of my respond,  SO USE THE BUILD UNTIL YOU GET ENOUGH DUST FOR COHP.
        is this clear enough for you or what????  what you said after is that the build is bad for throne and blhablhalbha get Apollo,  We don\'t even know if he has the money for it, we do know that people who are in some dead server can easily win first place so there is only a small assumption that he got 3x badges and gain ares, but that ONLY AN ASSUMPTION, instead of saying yo go Apollo swag yolo.  why not give him an advice of what he should do RIGHT NOW with the situation he is in,  he has hermes on RAGE OF MARS, and POSE IN ARIAL OF DEVIL......  he is stuck with those title for now until he get more dust to change hermes rage of mars into cohp, get where my suggestion came at?  KEEP THE TITLE UNTIL YOU GET ENOUGH DUST TO SWITCH..... PERIOD....  the double cannon wont hurt him until he reaches his goal. enough said

sorry for the late respond fell asleep

Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 14:52:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-1-13 15:51:12 | Show all posts

If you didn\'t understand his question, let me reiterate it for you: He was asking if he should replace his Hermes with a nuker build and have a double canon setup.

My suggestion: Don\'t. Since Double Canon sucks in Holy Throne.. and at the same time useless in Monopoly since his progress will be restricted by Alliance rules and WB max rewards.

[color
        Also, I don\'t think wasting another 80 inheritance orbs is wise, he can always roll an Orange Defensive title for Hermes instead of going for Ares (RoM title) in that early stage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-1-13 15:51:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-22 11:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074975 second(s), 52 queries .