North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 343| Reply: 3

To all of those complaining~

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kate101
User
Joined 2014-1-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 09:45:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
To all of those complaining~ Reply:3| View:343

You all know what sucks? Not even wanting to get on the forums because the playerbase has gone to sh*t. There\'s whiny people in every section, many of them not having read the guide lines for submitting forms into the support section or they\'re not even in the support section. I\'ve seen way too many threads cussing and saying the devs and mods are useless, a*sholes, not doing their jobs, ect. I\'ve been on a lot of online communities and this one by far is the worst one with greedy players. Let me go over a few things.
        1: Just because you\'ve been waiting for a few more days than other people doesn\'t make you special, don\'t act like it.
        2: The mods and devs are extremely busy. I don\'t know if you noticed but Jelly was the only one who was able to come on here because the devs are constantly trying to fix bugs, and as of late Jelly hasn\'t been able to get on forums because of the bugs.
        3: Spamming forums and making more threads with more and more cussing won\'t help you.
        Another thing: You see this picture?;

If you count the heads/arms thats about (I might not have counted right) 14 people for 3k-5k players. That\'s 214-357 people PER DEV. They\'re not going to be able to get to you in 10 minutes.
        Another thing you guys seem to forget: THE DEVS ARE PEOPLE. PEOPLE. THEY HAVE FEELINGS. They\'re trying their hardest to just keep this game;ALIVE, even though it\'s dying out pretty quickly.
        If you can\'t wait for a response like a good-mannered player then please go away and make one of the dev\'s plates a tiny bit less full.
Translate

kate101 Last edit in 2015-1-13 09:45:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-13 09:48:38 | Show all posts

welcome to the forum it happends in every game out there not one game doesn\'t get people to insult its obvious and; im hoping that the dev just shrug it out and do a chromos shift dance..

;at the same time I seen 20 days. 10 days ect ect of none fix. and tho I understand that missing one day is a HUGE PUNISH in this game especially during event. its no reason to LOOSE YOUR HEAD OVER it... even when the merge happen someone went crazy [no name mention] but we have nice people to comfort right?.

anyway its the usuall crap everyday. I usually just tell jelly not to even sweat it, it happends , you cannot please everyone in the forum

btw now im hungry thanks going to order Chinese food

ps I wanted to add this

Reply 13# jellyxx

Thank you Jelly. Forgive me for my bad words..

he saw the error of his way and apologies.... lets all give each other a hug and drown this thread no offense

Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-13 09:48:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
jellyxx
Super moderator
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2019-05-18
Post time 2015-1-13 10:01:16 | Show all posts

Kate~~Thanks for your support~
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jellyxx Last edit in 2015-1-13 10:01:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-18 22:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060079 second(s), 38 queries .