North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40683 Threads / 232640 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 231| Reply: 3

email asking function hurts LOA wallet!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sillyhead
User
Joined 2014-12-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 12:49:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
email asking function hurts LOA wallet! Reply:3| View:231
        please remove the function that asks for my email everytime i login thru facebook, it causes the game to not load and furthermore the email address for my facebook is so old i dont know what the password is. but mainly IT STOPS THE GAME LOADING, I HAVE TO REFRESH MANY TIMES, EACH REFRESH RE-PROMPTS THE EMAIL QUESTION which annoys me greatly, I CONSIDERED QUITTING THE MOMENT IT FIRST POPPED UP BEFORE I EVEN NOTICED IT CAUSING LOADING PROBLEMS, add another button not now, okay and NO. Seriously, the overwhelming majority of paying players like myself do not want to be asked for personal info ON EVERY LOGIN. PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEATURE OR MAKE IT REMOVE ITSELF AFTER 20 NOT NOWS. OR ATLEAST MAKE IT VIABLE- ADD AN OPTION TO TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL OF US USING FACEBOOKS LINKED TO EMAIL ADDRESS\'S WE CANT ACCESS.

i wouldnt have ever started playing if this function existed when i started and im not sure if i will continue playing if this prompt doesnt get removed or atleast fixed so im not spending as much time trying to load the game as i am playing it. INFACT I REFUSE TO PAY YOU UNTIL ITS FIXED/REMOVED. that means that email function is COSTING you 200-400 usd a month from JUST ME. imagine how much it will cost overall, including the playerbase who dont like email who you are currently scaring away. anyway ive made this as clear as i can, that function asking for email is hurting you, its hurting your players, get rid of it.
        fix/remove or lose players/customers

Translate

sillyhead Last edit in 2015-1-13 12:49:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather_of_sun
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-13 13:36:53 | Show all posts

Dear player,

This is a suggestion so please post in suggestion section of the forum.

And it is against the rule to post in all caps. Please refrain from using it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

feather_of_sun Last edit in 2015-1-13 13:36:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sillyhead
User
Joined 2014-12-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-13 16:05:00 | Show all posts

sorry my bad - reworded and reposted in suggestion, i was very frustrated and tired at the time so i didnt think to put in suggestion and did not know about caps being against the rule\'s
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sillyhead Last edit in 2015-1-13 16:05:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-19 18:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054396 second(s), 38 queries .