North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 697| Reply: 12

Viper Beast Price

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fighterchik
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-14 02:12:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Viper Beast Price Reply:12| View:697

I was kinda shocked when I saw 2 Micheal Cards, and the total Moirai card needed is 9 cards.
        Back in the day when I got Apollo, 10k gold gave me 3 Moirai cards.  It could be my horrible luck in game, but anyways, I just wanna point out something: 10 draws in 100g (total 1k gold) hat doesn\'t guarantee to give 1 Moirai card.  Therefore, for ppl who play Carnival for first time and wanna get this beast, consider about this before decide to invest money into this.

Translate

fighterchik Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:12:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-14 02:15:40 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Im not even shock at all so why are you shock can you give a detail explanation?

example he is now better than Apollo at so far. he heals like Apollo if you level him high enougn

his skill is not a chance its 100% chance to hit/heal /stun. so can you give alittle more explanation on the how shock part?

another scenario is this, imagen a player a fighter I suppost since he goes first has viper and second player let say siren? since I don\'t have other beast to compare him to [not enough data] fighter if he doesn\'t finish him the first turn, he now stun the character [1 of the opposite is now stun]  so that means on the next go its not going to be as hard for that fighter using viper and it will go at it again and use beast skill since I can go twice, one on my first turn and again on my second turn with siren, let alone viper

ps. im considering that people will use 20k to try and get 2 Michael but a chance that it will take 10k If the luck of the draw is bad, what do you think? am I estimating this right? [estimating meaning im not going to count the 5days of 1st place and the daily points]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:15:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fighterchik
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 02:25:11 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Reply 1# dioni
        Comparing between beast and hero in general, hero would be better (many things to upgrade - Int, Totem, Demonization, Apt).  Hero Agi decides who attack first which is very important to determine the winner.  In addition, hero hit every turn while beast needs Rage points to activate attack.

That\'s just my point of view.  Beast price shouldn\'t be higher than hero.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fighterchik Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:25:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-14 02:27:25 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

;;;; Reply 1# dioni
                        Comparing between beast and hero in general, hero would be better (many things to upgrade - Int, Totem, Demonization, Apt). ;Hero Agi decides who attack first which is very important to determine the winner. ;In addition, hero hit every turn while beast needs Rage points to activate attack.        
                        That\'s just my point of view. ;Beast price shouldn\'t be higher than hero.        
;;; fighterchik posted on 2015-01-13 13:25:11;;;;

compare this as well beast of this caliber should never be lower either. the fact will remain that if someone use this with Apollo it will = a devastating; round for both csa/holy thone, to me I think its still the right price,

but be honest were you expecting 10k? or lower?

also can you please take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7USjELWPzI

don\'t pay attention at anything else but the beast on my side.

now Imagen the potential damage that beast would of cause to the same character on my opposite side if I were to have that beast instead..... [[color [also by potential damage I mean the stun, hermes doesn\'t need a stun with my hades, he would just get stun and lose a turn. than I go and use my character to smack him again with another stun since beast went twice, I haven\'t gotten to a 3 fight round so I wouldn\'t be able to tell you if it activate a third time or if it has a potential to activate 3 times in a row]

the price for now seems like the price of a retail to be honest,  if I were to prize this I would of done the same, I cant tell the factor of their prize im not them, but I can only tell you what factor I would use to prize it myself

ps. if anyone actually get this beast pm me thank you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:27:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fighterchik
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 02:36:53 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Reply 3# dioni
        It may help Holy Throne but not CSA.
        If u use Apollo, u gonna notice that the amount of Healing doesn\'t stay after the battle.
        I discovered this about few months ago, and I told Jelly already but seem like Developers wanted to keep this way.
        If it affects, surely ppl who use Apollo never die because they gonna attack low BR players and get healed by Apollo SS, then they can keep fighting other strong players then fight low BR to heal again...
        That was my csa plan when I got Apollo, but obviously, it was a failed plan
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fighterchik Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:36:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-14 02:40:54 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

;;;; Reply 3# dioni
                        It may help Holy Throne but not CSA.        
                        If u use Apollo, u gonna notice that the amount of Healing doesn\'t stay after the battle.        
                        I discovered this about few months ago, and I told Jelly already but seem like Developers wanted to keep this way.        
                        If it affects, surely ppl who use Apollo never die because they gonna attack low BR players and get healed by Apollo SS, then they can keep fighting other strong players then fight low BR to heal again...        

;;; fighterchik posted on 2015-01-13 13:36:53;;;;

so from what you said right there what is the potential of the beast heals if you use the same tactic? also is there another throne beside 4th? cause I think this beast just killed it in my suggestion. a stun for the add at random? and a heal? and ignore defense? I mean it just made unholy blood wolf so undesired to 100% why have unholy blood wolf except for melee beast if you can have this beast over all as your main hitter.

in over all I think they upgraded unholyblood rofl I magen the prize of unholyblood would be maybe 2 badges now; [or maybe less]

but answer that question using that same tactic will you ever die now that you have a beast healing your character every fight? with Apollo? like you mention?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:40:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fighterchik
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 02:45:41 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Reply 5# dioni
        In CSA, u will die if u keep fighting and getting HP lower and lower.  As I mentioned, no matter how much u heal in the battle, it\'s not gonna affected when the battle finish and u still have low HP even though u see ur party full HP in the battle.
        U - will - die - in - csa - after - long - time - fighting.  I spent my time to watch all my fight in csa before and know this for sure
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fighterchik Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:45:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2015-1-14 02:46:03 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Would they increased the moirai card percentage? 9 draws in 8k gold kinda bullshit lol
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:46:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fighterchik
User
Joined 2014-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-1-14 02:48:54 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

Reply 7# chee
I really hope they do
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fighterchik Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:48:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2019-07-08
Post time 2015-1-14 02:52:51 | Show all posts

Viper Beast Price

;;;; Reply 5# dioni
                        In CSA, u will die if u keep fighting and getting HP lower and lower. ;As I mentioned, no matter how much u heal in the battle, it\'s not gonna affected when the battle finish and u still have low HP even though u see ur party full HP in the battle.        
                        U - will - die - in - csa - after - long - time - fighting. ;I spent my time to watch all my fight in csa before and know this for sure;        
;;; fighterchik posted on 2015-01-13 13:45:41;;;;

it will be much longer than just Apollo at your side since you have a STUN and this IGNORE DEFENSE just make sure you keep that track..

as I worked with some dev, I usually call this [or they] the PINACCLE of pay to win, [yet in this game its just getting started that my only surprise]

The best is excellent once again it ignore defense, it heals [even if you count csa out it heals in a battle for shrine[ what I mean is Apollo/beast heal potential].throne and what ever that may come new] not to mention any kind of maze challenge that may come in the future since the maze at abyss is a joke.

I expected a prize of 2 MICHAEL CARD NO LESS.

for an overall game the combination for this; in any kinda of fight either csa/battleshrine/holythrone/ALLIENCE WAR/ ect ect is good with Apollo/viper/hermes [I haven\'t tried Apollo/viper/pose double cannon or persi but someone is going to get that info for me ^,^]  [we are not going to judge viper on just one scenario since this game has all scenario to play as I mention above in here]

btw what is that 6 card worth morai?

also to me morai should be increased but I guess some time a company may get more money if they make people gamble more. still my opinion only, I tshould be increase enough to buy what they need.

ps. if people whine enough about the price they might change it tho, I have seen them take suggestion about things into consideration something to keep in mind ^,^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-1-14 02:52:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-25 11:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076318 second(s), 52 queries .