North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 437| Reply: 2

Maze Strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
deth
Joined 2014-6-27
Last Visited 2016-02-12
Post time 2015-1-14 12:31:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Maze Strategy Reply:2| View:437

Ok, I\'m kinda new to the maze myself, so only going to cover a few key points I have seen, ( and read others later to fine tune the rewards ).
        Red skulls, avoid them as they take away moves.

Point shift, as you explore and find these, do not trigger them, save them for the boss ( it can double your points or half your points ), keep track of where they are as you make a path to the boss, I myself make a beeline towards the boss noting where they are and whats around them ( if it triggers as a half points, I\'ll hit a normal skull or a time reversal if there\'s one handy ).

Lucky feet, hit those whenever you find them, not only can they add moves, they can give far sight to see whats around you.

You have a limited number of moves, so be counting them as you make your way to the boss so you can make sure you have enough moves left to gather your point swing and hit the boss, this is why I try to make a beeline as much as possible, then on my way back to the point change, I\'ll hit alternate stuff along the way to add to my total, once you\'ve used as many moves as its safe to and still ensure hitting the boss, hit the point change, hope it comes up double and make your way back to the boss on tiles you have already beaten, as these will not trigger the double points, the boss will.

Thats it so far, still a baby in the maze and it needs a lot of fine tuning that I\'ll figure out in the days to come.
Translate

deth Last edit in 2015-1-14 12:31:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mark polis
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2016-07-20
Post time 2015-1-16 03:05:24 | Show all posts

Maze Strategy

Point shift, as you explore and find these, do not trigger them, save them for the boss ( it can double your points or half your points ), keep track of where they are as you make a path to the boss

this is rely good idea;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mark polis Last edit in 2015-1-16 03:05:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-29 06:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069040 second(s), 36 queries .