North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40693 Threads / 232737 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 150| Reply: 2

event help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
victorgoulette
User
Joined 2014-10-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-14 15:55:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
event help Reply:2| View:150
        i am having very bad luck at all of the events. i\'m not sure if i am doing something wrong or not. basically looking for some advice on how to improve my odds. not over exaggerating the luck either. if it can go wrong it will.;

Translate

victorgoulette Last edit in 2015-1-14 15:55:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-1-14 21:57:44 | Show all posts

event help

you have to save resources for tycoon, like enchant ore and some daily chests and gemo cards, tarot flips. It sucks in between but pays off in end. For HOC,;Beach, Quiz, Merchant;and others like that you;can spend;wisely on certain hot events that give cards/vouchers for that event, (gem enhance, tidal);and in some cases skip an event or 2 or more;to stock up. Once you have a stock some are self-sustaining, won\'t mention ones cause don\'t want it changed. There are a couple like craft master that require cash to do any good at all or reach advanced bonus. And some help by rolling into other events. again wont mention which. Just have to try and see. hope that helps. Most let you trade vouchers as well so stock up on them and trade in max that you can. That can speed up saving. Rose event need a team of friends or good guild to get, that one requires partner skills so maybe work out deal to help each other;and maybe rotate who gets on board.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-1-14 21:57:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-25 10:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057908 second(s), 36 queries .