North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 646| Reply: 2

Game Issues **please help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hi im elle
User
Joined 2014-1-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-9 12:49:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Game Issues **please help Reply:2| View:646

10 minutes after I\'ve been in the server I click on something (Garden, gemology, blitzes, or anything) I\'ll get an empty box. The chat still continues and I can move my character.. but empty boxes. Then if I go to refresh the page or leave and come back, it tells me the page could not be found or the dns address you selected could not be found. After which my internet seems to go down for over an hour as no other websites will load. I have ran anti virus programs, that\'s not it. I\'ve contacted my ISP, nothing on their end. As well as the 3rd party router provider, nothing there either. I\'ve also tried multiple browsers and multiple devices (i.e. desktop, laptop, wifi as well as explorer, chrome, and mozilla), same results. The only thing that consistently works is my phone on 4G, but that is not a suitable alternative. Also when this does happen, sometimes the whole internet goes down and other times only this game. Please help! Any ideas welcome.
Translate

hi im elle Last edit in 2014-2-9 12:49:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eggbro
User
Joined 2013-11-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-12 18:39:08 | Show all posts

Game Issues **please help

HI, op. We really do not have too much solutions for internet connection issue. I guess the only suggestion I can put is clearing the website cookies or swapping to another browser . Hope these can do you a favor. Thanks for your support to our game !
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eggbro Last edit in 2014-2-12 18:39:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 06:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041371 second(s), 36 queries .