North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 823| Reply: 5

Eternal War: Master Strategist

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coldken
User
Joined 2017-4-15
Last Visited 2019-01-28
Post time 2017-5-21 17:56:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Eternal War: Master Strategist Reply:5| View:823
Edited by coldken at 2017-5-23 16:05

Terrain means nothing. The basic strategy means nothing. Both are way too easy to counter.

Play with the minds.

Some pointers within your faction:
1.Motivate your team to be more of a team player.
2.Make the wallbangers feel guilty: name them in the faction chat, emphasize that they are a VIP and yet there they are, useless; they spent cash just to bang walls. Keep watch of them they have a tendency to bring others with them.
3.It's inevitable that you will get "sandwiched", especially if you belong in the strongest faction, to survive it, you need to calm your team.
4.You need somebody to issue commands. Somebody who could direct the troops. Somebody has to take the initiative.
5.Don't worry about those who don't cooperate. Focus on the good points like appreciating the efforts of those who cooperate. Chances are, many of them will feel guilty and cooperate next time around.
6.Make it known to everybody that letting the Dragons live will give more merits. Aside from the fact that it's a good way to practive team-work.
7.Don't be too obsessed with the middle territories. You need to be strong to control it. Don't try to cut off an enemy faction when it's still early in the game. You need both of them next to each other to instigate a fight between them.
8.Showing your strength early will make the other factions wary of you. So be sure you have enough firepower to last for 5 days if you are really eager to.
9.Take note that 2nd to the last day is a pivotal day, you need to win it.
10.At night, leave the territories you can capture during the daytime battle.
11.The key to winning is a motivation to win. Don't be like those lousy cowards who tell you it's a lost cause just because you belong in the weakest faction. Always remember that Eternal War is strategy based. And as such, teamwork will always play a pivotal role. Just don't give up. Never ever give up.

Divine Seal:
How to quickly deal with an enemy DS: "Gangra pe the DS" DStroy=DStroyed" DS=+45 merits each hit, etc." "Keep coming - Unlimited respawn" "
DS can be used as a diversionary tactic or you can farm it for merits.
Instigate a fight between your 2 enemy factions by dropping a DS on a keep that separates their teritories (with your alt commander account, preferrably at the start of the season.) With them hitting each other as hard as they could, you can save your resources in the pivotal battles ahead and you could save yourself from getting seriously battered early which could result, not just in lost of resources but, more significantly, in low morale. If you succeed in making the other 2 factions fight, try not to meddle, just focus on taking those "safe" territories so as not to provoke them. Be as "harmless" as you can until the time that you need to show your full strength. This is necessary if your faction is not that strong. But the strongest faction can also benefit if they could avoid getting sandwiched by weaker factions.
If you want to get more merits, you can drop it in your your own keep. Just make sure the other factions are busy fighting on the other side or drop it before night battle ends.

Alternate/clone accounts:
Make your alt accounts as commander of your alt legions. Be quick to take a territory so you can build a DS for each alt legion.
If your main account is a commander, promote an alt to officer to build DS and fireball.
Keep watch of those irascible commanders, with an alt account, you can feed their temper.
Spying is not just about gathering information. It's also about spreading false information.
Use Alt/spy accounts to demotivate the other factions. Or if their actions benefit your main account, support it.
Let them see your alt in action, helping, a team player, to earn their trust when it comes time to play with them
Ask seemingly harmless questions like:
"How to get more merits" - often results to them thinking about getting more merits, building more rams
"How many Dora will you need to augment to ____ " - will make them think that they need to get more Dora
"How will it benefit us if we attack ____" - could make them busy without harming your main account
"How to rank high in merits" - will make them think about rams and banging walls

Heavy Cashers Psychology
Heavy cashers are impatient players. They have a tendency to lash on those who don't cooperate, so feed them with players to curse to undermine their team cohesion.
They want an easy win. Make it difficult for them.
They don't want to "run". Make them "run" until they get tired and frustrated.
They don't want to think, they let their cash do the thinking for them. Be a puzzle to them.

Key strategies to Winning:
1.Motivation and demotivation.
2.Use reverse psychology.
3.Stay calm before you unleash a storm.
4.Fuel a fight between the other 2 factions, so they would rather kill each other than win it ("Noah" strategy - 2nd season).
5.Control the commanders, you dictate the outcome of war.
6.Be persistent. Just keep on coming. (unlimited respawn, enjoy)
7.Focus on the good things happening on your side, fuel the bad things on the other side.
8.Information is vital, spreading misinformation could win you the war.
9.Know the importance of command and control.
10.Don't be intimidated no matter how tough the situation is, always find a way to win. (5th season)

Theory in Action:
1st season: I only need to make Jade, the strongest player at that time, the target of blame, she gets easily frustrated, she didn't show up again with 4 more days left. I had my 2nd strongest alt on that faction, it made it easy for me to spread misinformation. We we're the underdogs, we won it on a very close fight.
2nd season: I made the Fire faction's commander, who was irascible, firmly believe that my Noah account is the same as that of the Noah who happened to be with Wind. He ordered his troops, who equally believed it, to obliterate Wind. With them being the strongest faction, they almost succeeded. Too bad for them though, I was actually aiming for my main account's 2nd win which happened to be with Water. We won it easy.
3rd season: After i quit for 3 weeks I came back to play again. I thought it would be an easy win. We had Jade this time. We were the strongest faction. But being in the strongest faction is no guarantee of an easy win. We were ganged up right from the start. With my alt accounts I tried to keep the team cohesive, trying to keep them calm as I busy myself messing with the enemy faction's chat, making them anxious to chat or issue commands especially with what "Noah" did in the 2nd season still fresh on their minds. It denied them a chance to build a bond - without bond, it would be harder for them to trust each other - which consequently results in more walbangers than team players. 3rd win.
4th season: We are the strongest faction in terms of BR. But we had a couple of strong inactive players. We had Jade only for 1 day. We only got lucky to win this with the help of a bug after only 2-3 days of battle. 4th win.
5th season: the most epic win ever. There were just the 2 of us who had NOT tasted a defeat in EW as of yet, me and the most recent X-Domination Champion. Which means we had been allies since the 1st season, together, we had won it all. But before the actual battle started, he got tricked into leaving our legion. He joined the already very strong faction, and thus, transforming it into a SUPER FACTION. And for 5 days they demonstrated that awesome strength and firepower with great ease. With just 6-8 hours left in the season, they came close into obliterating the 2 other factions. But this is when my mind tricks finally took its effect. For 5 straight days I was busy playing with everyone's minds. And it paid off for in that last remaining 1 and a half hour, the SUPER FACTION with 38 strongholds advantage blew it all off and ended up right into the bottom of the rankings. 5th win

Translate

coldken Last edit in 2017-5-21 17:56:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecio
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2018-01-29
Post time 2017-5-21 19:36:36 | Show all posts
Very nice write up, cold. 100% with you on teamwork and mind games. sun tsuh all the way.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

thecio Last edit in 2017-5-21 19:36:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mug
User
Joined 2016-6-28
Last Visited 2020-11-16
Post time 2017-5-21 21:00:13 | Show all posts
In Summory what your saying is?
Make alts. Use alts for sabotage........
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mug Last edit in 2017-5-21 21:00:13

Support

Mad Ugly Gangsta.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelcutie10
User
Joined 2016-9-27
Last Visited 2017-05-28
Post time 2017-5-22 11:10:05 | Show all posts
are you going to play 6th season?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelcutie10 Last edit in 2017-5-22 11:10:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coldken
User
Joined 2017-4-15
Last Visited 2019-01-28
 Author| Post time 2017-5-22 22:17:14 | Show all posts
Edited by coldken at 2017-5-22 22:22

If you have quite a number of alternate commander accounts, and they are in the enemy factions, be quick at "capturing" the captured strongholds. That way, you can build DS and deny that faction with the resources they could get from the said stronghold. I just captured 5 tonight and I was merely playing around.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

coldken Last edit in 2017-5-22 22:17:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
k.frost
User
Joined 2015-4-28
Last Visited 2019-04-18
Post time 2017-5-23 15:31:47 | Show all posts

That's what you wanted to hear right?
Translate
Floor reply (1)

k.frost Last edit in 2017-5-23 15:31:47

Support

Xyra S917-Gimle-GMT

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-26 08:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059622 second(s), 43 queries .