North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41589 Threads / 238512 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 829| Reply: 11

Lack of response by "the Devs"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fahkinwright
User
Joined 2014-3-9
Last Visited 2016-02-16
Post time 2015-1-24 22:30:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lack of response by "the Devs" Reply:11| View:829
        I for one am tired of the lack of support from gtarcade.; I do not care how many people are playing their games.; What I care about is having my concerns answered, firstly within a reasonable time and secondly to;our mutual;satisfaction, not just gtarcade\'s.;
        I understand customer service because I provide IT support to a large customer base that generally knows very little about computers, servers, and networks.;
        However, I would NEVER tell a paying client I will get back to you within 2 business days.; My job is to FIX problems not to ignore people until they go away.

Now to my poll...what do you think is gtarcade\'s attitude toward their client base?; Keep in mind...we are the ones that pay their salaries...put food in their mouths...pay for their homes....
        Pick one...pick often...leave comments
Single Polls, Total 15 Users voted View Voters
6.67% (1)
86.67% (13)
6.67% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

fahkinwright Last edit in 2015-1-24 22:30:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smartalek1982
User
Joined 2014-7-4
Last Visited 2016-04-28
Post time 2015-1-24 22:47:43 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

I stopped playing 2 months ago because of the lack of response from support on a billing issue where i couldn\'t cancel vip subscription on a server and they charged me 3 times because it took 3 months for them to finally respond to it and didn\'t compensate me in any way.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smartalek1982 Last edit in 2015-1-24 22:47:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owly
User
Joined 2014-5-12
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2015-1-24 23:12:13 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

I dont mind that they in some support cases try to solve the problem within 2 business days, but when it comes to support cases involving customers real money, it should be within 24 hours max - let it be tuesday or sunday, it does\'nt matter!

As it is now, most support cases is not solved within a week, and that also goes for customers with support cases involving recharge problems.

Worst part is - devs go on weekend friday afternoon, and if someone experience problems they have to wait in queue until monday when devs start working...... WTF!

If a shop is open saturday, I expect customer service to be available saturday if something goes wrong
Translate
Floor reply (0)

owly Last edit in 2015-1-24 23:12:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-1-24 23:42:55 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

First of all, they only got small amount of DEV, and the number of bug per player is too many.
        Yes let say:
        - 30 mins to check 1 player
        - 8 business hour per day
        - So 16 player per day per DEV
        - lets say there 1 player per server got problem (with server around 500) total of 500 player
        - lets say they have 20 DEV (NOT GM, NOT FM = this 2 not supposed to look into the game, they only report)
        - that means only 320 player bug will be fixed (This with assumption 20 DEV working 8 hour nonstop)

I\'m sure they got priority for each report, and diamond related problem will be on top of the list.

ALL of above are 100% assumption.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-1-24 23:42:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owly
User
Joined 2014-5-12
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2015-1-25 00:04:25 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

30 mins to check 1 player ?

Let me give you an example

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/49128/

I provided ALL required information. Date, time, screenshots as proof, my playername, my server - ALL they need

But guess what, it\'s now 6th day and all I got was We report your issue and on 5th day a new response in pm sorry, no news...

If such a issue takes 30 mins to solve, they have no clue about whats going on in their own game and need to hire new staff.;

How hard can it be to check if I collected the reward and notice I did not, as shown in screenshots, and send me my lvl 21 hero mark and ace of hearts ?

Since these rewards could only be collected after a recharge I have the right to call my bank and cancel that transaction, but guess what - if I do so, they will ban my char because I propably allready used some of the diamonds from that recharge.......

Your assumption is correct in some cases, but other cases should only take 5 minutes if the player provided all needed information - if the devs had any clue.

Yes I\'m pissed and I have the right to be pissed, because 6 days ago I did not recieve what I was supposed to for;real money!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

owly Last edit in 2015-1-25 00:04:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-1-25 01:41:36 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

;;;;                        30 mins to check 1 player ?       

Let me give you an example       

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/49128/        

I provided ALL required information. Date, time, screenshots as proof, my playername, my server - ALL they need       

But guess what, it\'s now 6th day and all I got was We report your issue and on 5th day a new response in pm sorry, no news...       

If such a issue takes 30 mins to solve, they have no clue about whats going on in their own game and need to hire new staff.;       

How hard can it be to check if I collected the reward and notice I did not, as shown in screenshots, and send me my lvl 21 hero mark and ace of hearts ?       

Since these rewards could only be collected after a recharge I have the right to call my bank and cancel that transaction, but guess what - if I do so, they will ban my char because I propably allready used some of the diamonds from that recharge.......       

Your assumption is correct in some cases, but other cases should only take 5 minutes if the player provided all needed information - if the devs had any clue.       

Yes I\'m pissed and I have the right to be pissed, because 6 days ago I did not recieve what I was supposed to for;real money!       
;;; owly posted on 2015-01-24 11:04:25;;;;

I 100% understand how you feel.
        But the Dev wont just use the information and give the item back, they will check your LOG of everything that you have done in that day.

also 30min per player is just assumption. if you notice, there plenty of un-resolved case here. they\'re probably going one by one based of REPORT time.

And if the problem concerning diamond, I think you should go with ticket system. (they should prioritized that, since it was concerning money)

P.S: did you think all the dev will do 100% of the time, i\'m pretty sure they got break time and plenty more. DEV is just employee (my assumption).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-1-25 01:41:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
acorna
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-25 03:53:00 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

Hello fahkinwright! As your Post mentioned a Reply within 2 Business Days, I am assuming that you are referring to GTA\'s Ticket System. As Junior Moderators, we have No Access to the Ticket System, but will be Happy to Help you here in the Forums if you could please Explain your Issue here!

These Links will be able to Help you with the Forums and what you will need to Provide inside of your Post to Properly Report your Issue:
        Forum Status and Limitations: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/41204/
        Forum Rules for Posting a Thread: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/36796/
        Common Payment Questions and Issues: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/46102/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

acorna Last edit in 2015-1-25 03:53:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fahkinwright
User
Joined 2014-3-9
Last Visited 2016-02-16
 Author| Post time 2015-1-25 06:51:40 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

Reply 6# acorna
here\'s my issue...during the year review event I bought the Godless Wolf crest to evolve my Berserker Claw, but I had to wait until I;trained to Zeus.; Yes I saw the diamonds being consumed when I clicked the button.; ;As soon as I did, I tried to evolve...to my surprise no crest.; I have ben asking with support tickets for this to be resolved since 06 Jan.; We are now 18 days late rand the only response besides the usual 2 days waiting is that they will look into it.

This is a fine way to treat the people that keep gtarcade in money.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fahkinwright Last edit in 2015-1-25 06:51:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blazing star
User
Joined 2014-4-3
Last Visited 2017-09-02
Post time 2015-1-25 10:32:23 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

1 mistake most ppl make is that they try to Hire the Godless Wolf inside of the Recruit Page. What are you clicking on when trying to get the Godless Wolf.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

blazing star Last edit in 2015-1-25 10:32:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-1-25 11:04:46 | Show all posts

Lack of response by

;;;;                        Hello fahkinwright! As your Post mentioned a Reply within 2 Business Days, I am assuming that you are referring to GTA\'s Ticket System. As Junior Moderators, we have No Access to the Ticket System, but will be Happy to Help you here in the Forums if you could please Explain your Issue here!       

These Links will be able to Help you with the Forums and what you will need to Provide inside of your Post to Properly Report your Issue:       
                        Forum Status and Limitations:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/41204/        
                        Forum Rules for Posting a Thread:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/36796/        
                        Common Payment Questions and Issues:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/46102/        
;;; acorna posted on 2015-01-24 14:53:00;;;;

On the first of those links, it looks like it can roughly be summarized as follows:

- The moderators can\'t really do much
        - Support staffing here is like Highlander... in that there can be only one.
        - The devs... well, nobody knows, really

Which might explain the problem somewhat ;)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-1-25 11:04:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-26 08:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071965 second(s), 54 queries .