超级版主

Credits
jellyxx
Super moderator
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2017-03-10
Post time 2015-2-4 19:48:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Heroes from Carnival Reply:249| View:12398

Till now we\'ve released four Michael heroes in Carnival: Ares, Apollo, Paris and Raphael~
        Which one of them is the mightiest in your opinion?  
        Duration: Feb.4th to 8th
        How to participate:
        Vote for your favorite hero and give your reason.
        You can tell us how will you build him, how to make a perfect team…… or …… how to beat him if you encounter such a hero in your rival\'s party.  

P.s. All talks are welcomed. You can check their stats and skills in Hero Collection in case you don\'t really own them for the time being.

All participants who vote and leave a comment can get 20 gold reward.
        Valuable (helpful, interesting,instructive …… ) posts can get can get 100 -200 gold reward.
        Don\'t forget to write down you IGN and Server.
Single Polls, Total 415 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

jellyxx Last edit in 2015-2-4 19:48:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kotez1
User
Joined 2014-12-2
Last Visited 2016-01-31
Post time 2015-2-4 19:53:01 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

Voted for Ares ;p
IGN: kotez
        Serveryra(s154)
Floor reply (0)

kotez1 Last edit in 2015-2-4 19:53:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2017-03-27
Post time 2015-2-4 20:01:04 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

Just for lols this thing is out of the question...

BY STRONGEST PARIS,;; by MORE VALID in being EVERYWHERE and more usefull APOLLO.. nothing is like Apollo

Apollo can use heal and blindness for Holythrone, can do it in battleshrine, and can do it in csa [tho the orginal damage will stay, for that fight the heal will go through and than the previous damage that they would of stayed at will appear after they have won the fight,; so 100khp I heal 100k I gain 200k for that fight but the damage they did to me will still be valid so under 100k after I win]

Apollo is a divine hero as a divine hero doing a lot of damage cause his SS;skill is base on magick and health is ridiculas, not only that a pollo can reach a great number of 300k+ in HP. check this out for example

here you have 2 hero one spirit [damager] and one divine[ acting like damager]; the dps will have more attack but but the divine one will have more hp, Apollo is an instrument of MAGIC AND HP combine in his main skill which means he will deal a huge amount of damage, this is Poseidon and he is showing you; a fraction since he is
        not even maxed out completely yet [well all I need is book and im about to lvl so more demonization power to him -.-].....; the faction of what Apollo will surpass

Apollo will have more HP AND MORE MAGIC attack than my pose since Apollo is much higher BR than him.....

This makes Apollo more valid for a group set up and will remain as the top over all. not even your rapheal will make me think that Apollo is weaker, for now since his heal and his skills is base on magica and hp I will keep Apollo.. NO MATTER WHAT you throw out [unless you have another hero that heals;and it has a good scaling SKILL unlike Prometheus... attack and magical defense. the f***?...... I would say maybe defense and magical defense.......

Anyway allow me where Apollo is a babe.;; maze.csa.shrine.holy throne. and maybe more futuristic stuff that include battle mechanics like the maze and holy throne that you cannot heal until you finish [or unless you have Athena and Apollo ]

also forgot one more thing, since he is divine and has a lot of hp that arcane spore is going to be a blast, in holy throne I was at 400k hp when pose died and ress he was at 600k for the next fight ^,^

that will be all

you don\'t have ot include me in the participation reward im; just here for the lols of it

ps. so in technical term since Apollo has more hp if paris does hit Apollo hard and Apollo hits back with his SS to heal.... well survivability would make him the strongest overall ^,^  wont put my ign or server cause im doing this for funsies

EDIT
        hmm I feel like I did alittle horrible job, at this so ill continue from here. maybe alittle more info let pull my handy dandy info threads [yall who see this will know why now I ask about these info sons]..

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/48304/

show off those hero thread.....  aytheal I think ill grab your info that I collected [through that thread] since your hero is SMEXY enough to show some power and example of Apollo  with his magic rate and hp rate

my gosh that\'s smexy alright....

a discussion was also made that Apollo does ignore defense

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/39773/

This post last edited  By fighterchik at 2014-11-24 15:15:51
        There is a lot of hidden info (or bug may be) about Apollo SS.

1) Seem like ignore Defense
        Bottom Line: I think they nerf Apollo Special Skill damage and added Ignore Defense.  In other word, if Apollo SS doesn\'t ignore defense, Bonus Damage from MATK HP should be added as in description (in this case 0 bonus right now).

if this info is correct. which has been tested a lot and discussed before the jury mention [Apollo does ignore defense but it doesn\'t show it in the description] this means Apollo is infact OP... like the thread said [which will make more consumers getting him and spending that money cause he is awesome]

about his heals. let show an info to THE FACE

THX TO MORE DATA tha ti keep collecting since that my hobby im able to find his heal around the forum and im sure someone of an old player can show an even higher damage than that shown above...... [btw I saw an Apollo do to me about 300k damage I should of screen shot that baby]

do you need more info why Apollo is stronger for now? do tell I can find you more for lols

HAH IM A D***K i forgot to tell you why i said paris instead of raepheal..

well this is raphael

Raphael
Special skill: Bless of Holy Light
30% chance to activate each turn, deals 42 damage to all enemies (bonus damage based on PATK), ignoring defense, removes all debuff of own party, adds immune state (immune of all the controlling skills and debuff) and recovery effect (recovers 5% of Max HP) to own party members for 2 turns, grants 1 rage.

hmmm that look cool indeed. well paris has his own skill

Paris
Special skill: Destructive Arrow
Special Skill,30% chance to activate each turn, deals 42 damage to the entire party of enemy (bonus damage based on caster\'s MATK),steals 12 ATK from the enemy party (bonus increase based on caster\'s MATK),increases 30% Absolute Dodge of own party, lasts 2 turns and grants 2 rage.

cool right they both do aoe but RAPHAEL DOES IGNORE DEFENSE WOW AMAZINGggGgGGgGg..UH...no>.>....

blood skill= sucky as hell. no offense but until you put something that match the power of ICE WRATH, your blood heroes can go to sleep, infact send them to retirement early..

bring me a skill that is for BLOOD and that has a bonus like ice wrath and does aoe like ice wrath and its strong as ice wrath and than we will talk about those blood hero till than tell those bloody vampire[ that was a punt] to take a rest ^,^

did i forgot to mention that apollo and paris are magical user [divine,spirit] and can use ice wrath ok just making sure you know weeeeeee!!!

Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-2-4 20:01:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vivichan
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2016-08-17
Post time 2015-2-4 20:18:36 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

IGN: Janerina
        Server: Pavo-S159
        Without question its Raphael he looks the best. He is also the only hero that stuns you in real life and not only because of this looks .
Floor reply (0)

vivichan Last edit in 2015-2-4 20:18:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deaththepuppy
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2017-01-23
Post time 2015-2-4 20:35:03 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

IGN: DeaththePuppy
        Server: S1 Knight\'s Honor

Without a doubt the most overpowered of the heroes is Apollo, whom is able to cover every weakness of your other. Now if teamed with Unholy Blood Wolf, Paris and Abdiel to increase the healing for a Spiritus would be practically unstoppable.
Floor reply (0)

deaththepuppy Last edit in 2015-2-4 20:35:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deathscythe
User
Joined 2014-10-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-4 21:13:35 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

hi think the better way for win in shrine is use ares like a tank with celebration of hp, i explain. with dodge around 50-60k almost impossible to touch it, more is his hp more is his attack, and his heal. ;and after take appolo like damage dealer for his special skill. the AoE is terrible, ;in two round with a high AGI (take astral tiger ) you win in 2 round.;

Deathscythe;
S102
Floor reply (0)

deathscythe Last edit in 2015-2-4 21:13:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masterbaiter
User
Joined 2014-12-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-4 21:24:06 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

IGN: masterbaiter
        Server: S196

I voted for Apollo. Heal, Blindness and 30% chance of activation is just way too good to pass up. That\'s not even including the AOE damage from his skill that happens to scale really well.\\

Ideal team would be Apollo and Raphael, with Hermes/Prometheus as ALT. Raphael\'s SS basically counters Apollo and Abdiel users, it also adds more heal to the party in addition to Apollo\'s SS.;

Hermes/Prometheus are included for tanking in Holy throne.

Floor reply (0)

masterbaiter Last edit in 2015-2-4 21:24:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sanamiai
User
Joined 2014-11-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-4 21:34:27 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

•                 IGN : Amaris

•                 Server : s151-HKT

•                 Reason: 1) ;his stylish and arrogant feature make him look unbeatable.2)his special skill;
Floor reply (0)

sanamiai Last edit in 2015-2-4 21:34:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tatsuya-kun
User
Joined 2014-11-15
Last Visited 2016-12-05
Post time 2015-2-4 21:37:23 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

IGN: Tatsuya
        Server: S160 Pegasus

Apollo is the strongest hero till now in my opinion. His skill is so OP which plays many roles in the party. Moreover, he\'s also a divine hero who can exploit the potential of Ice Wrath. I think he\'s the best partner with Hermes. Taking off 50% hit can save the whole team for 2 turns.;

The best build of him is to get him Aria of Devil. It\'s WAY better than Celebration of HP. Since his skill bases mostly on MATK, he now can deal more damage with crit and agi. Of course, his skills should be arcane spore, ice wrath, blood essence, dimensional meditation, and thunder flash.

For now, I suppose Fighter is the best class to counter his OP skill. If Decapitation is powerful enough, it can make Apollo back to life with low HP. That\'s mean we don\'t have to worry about Ice Wrath anymore. AOE skills from the party and beast can finish him off in 2nd or 3rd round. Ice Wrath can also be used to counter Apollo since it\'s too strong. Because of that, Poseidon is the cheapest and easiest way to deal with Apollo. As far as I know, no hero can survive from his destroyer tide. The new hero Rapheal however is not the effective way to go. He can\'t use Ice Wrath, and his skill can\'t absolutely kill Apollo in 1 turn like Destroyer Tide.

The above counter method is for DD Apollo. What if he\'s with CoHP? As long as we can kill DD hero in the enemy team in 1 or 2 turn, we don\'t; have to worry about him any more.
Floor reply (0)

tatsuya-kun Last edit in 2015-2-4 21:37:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
uchigawa akuma
User
Joined 2014-12-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-4 21:54:10 | Show all posts

Heroes from Carnival

i dont have Apollo but would like to have him on my party.this is just my opinion Apollo is useful hero decent heal and damage or can be a tank hero.
Floor reply (0)

uchigawa akuma Last edit in 2015-2-4 21:54:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-27 03:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193888 second(s), 50 queries .