North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 955| Reply: 4

Please make the card flip random

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jeremewall
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2016-01-21
Post time 2014-2-16 15:32:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please make the card flip random Reply:4| View:955
I am sick of not getting crystals or angel tears. You cant tell me that it is random I know better. I have looped the same dungeon for 3 days not blitzed looped for hrs and hrs. and never received either for that entire time. Quit being greedy. Just fix it to be random. You will have a lot of happier players alot will quit this game soon if u don\'t.
Translate

jeremewall Last edit in 2014-2-16 15:32:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hobolabotomy
User
Joined 2014-1-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-16 19:30:18 | Show all posts

its my opinion that its set the way it is for a reason... and honestly its not to make you angry.  There are four prizes to be won each better than the last .. ie 4k gold then 8k gold then angel tears and lastly holy crystal . what really is goin on with the crard flip is this.
        Each item is weighted, meaning some are more likely to come up than not, and yes the crystal and tears are the ones that will come up the least.  
        But  humor me for a second here , if it was truly one in four odds  u would receive a whole lot more crystals and tears , sounds good at first, but then you realize that EVERYONE now has excess crystals and tears and they are leveling the angels at a rate that is insane.  Not that your one of them , but many ppl complain about the gap between paid and unpaid players. this levels the field a bit , just imagine if they all had lv70 angels.  

And also they are rare items ... they wouldnt be rare if they were as plentiful as the air u breathe. also look in the shop crystals cost more than tears and both those cost more than gold.  

But all hope is not lost.  What you have to do is take yourself out of the equation. DO NOT go on a gut feeling that its gonna be the first card this time , or the third or whatever.   Pick one card spot to choose EVERY time without fail.  Thats what i have done and it seems to even the draw out a bit. Its not all tears and crystals mind you but i do seem to get better odds.  

But like i said from jump street thats just my opinion ...... and we all know about opinions
        take it as you will but i hope this helps

HoboLabotomy   Guardian s19
        My GM Application
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hobolabotomy Last edit in 2014-2-16 19:30:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eolsunder
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2020-12-28
Post time 2014-2-16 19:35:59 | Show all posts

Yep its random but not equally random. Its a rare chance to get holy crystals, less rare for angel tears, and most rewards are gold and crafting item, which is how its ment to be. If it was 25% chance for each, there would be too much influx of angel tears (everyone would have much higher angels which are already overpowered) and holy gems (you would literally have hundreds and hundreds of gems which you couldn\'t sell, use, or do anything with because only takes 30 to upgrade your angel, and you have 325 of them).

Translate
Floor reply (0)

eolsunder Last edit in 2014-2-16 19:35:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jeremewall
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2016-01-21
 Author| Post time 2014-2-17 05:23:45 | Show all posts

good point Hobo but when u spend real time looping because u can\'t blitz and do the full limit at about 23 hrs of real time 30 tries. Then Don\'t get one of either that\'s just wrong. U should get at least 1 of the 2 in that 30 especially if your doing real hrs and not blitzing that\'s the real point I am trying to make
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jeremewall Last edit in 2014-2-17 05:23:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 12:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052334 second(s), 40 queries .