North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1167| Reply: 19

Goodbye to all and GTarcade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danel_n
User
Joined 2017-3-27
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2017-5-23 17:11:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Goodbye to all and GTarcade Reply:19| View:1167
Since end of february started this game. Now i am VIP 14 and well over 100+m BR. I am on Server EU-411 and i am going to quit.
This game has no challange and it is every single day the same thing over and over again. This game is 95% about sale events. Cooking, Tycoon, Supertycoon etc.. The fun in the game is lost and devs can say we are sorry you feel this way, but come on. We warned you time after time over and over again.

You enter a server and 2 months later its dead. You ask for a merge and you have to wait 6 months before anything will happen. Thats just way to long. We are doing plunder with 5 people, doing world boss with 7 people and doing Battle Royal with 4 people last night, the day before and that day before.
Are you not monitoring the amount of active players entering a server?
The fun of the game is over. It's just pointless spending so much money into the game for every single sale event you guys throw at us, that at the moment as we speak, i could have bought 2 cars for the same amount i have put into this game. I know mobile games are mostly about buying stuff. But 110euro for 10k diamonds its just absolutly nothing for what you get in this game.

This game is 95% sale events. PVP events are months apart from each other. When you feel you are almost playing solo in a server and ask for a merge, you better wait another 6 months before anything will happen. There are a lot of problems with this game and so much more, just to much to count for.
What can i say, it was fun in the beginning. Now my server feels like a ghost town with no other competition then sale event. As for Battle Royal doing it with 4 man is just plain stupid. And you can say, guild merge. But you need players for that first, so that wont work. And being myself nr1 on this server in BR while rest are between 10 and 20m, is not something to challange others in pvp battles like Battle Royal.

As Dev teams are not responding, many problems are still being fixed, server merge wont happen anytime soon and the game draining my money faster then my wife...then you know it is time to quit.

Goodbye all.

I am leaving behind an lvl 87 purple name character with every twilight unlocked and 2 pieces wearing atm and all Wrathwings and all Pets.

danel_n Last edit in 2017-5-23 17:11:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_26396649
User
Joined 2016-12-26
Last Visited 2017-05-31
Post time 2017-5-23 22:44:55 | Show all posts
Edited by guest26396649 at 2017-5-23 22:49

Glad you have seen the light, hope more can see the futility and stupidity of playing and (especially) spending on this game.

I am VIP12 (close to VIP 13) myself  and I just quit one week ago. I am pretty partial to p2w games and don't mind spending some money for games that deserve it. I am an avid gamer and has played a myriad of PC MMORPG and android MMOs, most are p2w but this one takes the cake, I have never ever seen a more greedy company like GTArcade and I am  SO boycotting all their games.

1) Other games reward VIP customers when you reach a certain VIP level, you get VIP package for free or the very least purchasable at very attractive prices.  Look at the ridiculous amount of diamonds you have to pay for some lousy VIP package that stays stagnant for months ( same old stupid tiger since game debut).

2) Other p2w games, you do a one time topup and you can slowly spend your diamonds, maybe once a month or during public holidays there will be special events that entice you to top up.  But this stupid game has money grabbing event every single day, week and month. Tycoon, supertycoon, cooking, hunter, groupbuy etc, all that require spending ridiculous amount of money.  Yeah, you can probably get a good ranking on local tycoon if you know the game mechanics and do some strategic planning before the event starts but that is you have all noobs on your server.

3) Other games release new pets and new wings to VIP users fiirst. But after a month, they would make it farmable for non-cash users by putting in in stores for exchange. A good example would be HEROES CHARGE which lasted for 4 years now. I doubt LOD can see its 1st anniversary   Check your obsidian store, honor store, wildsouls store, the stupid game ran for 6 mths, did you see any new pets being updated so that one can buy without spending an arm or leg    The stupid plunder and world boss are still dropping the same stupid frags 6 mths into the game, absolutely no motivation to even participate.

4) Every other update introduces new features to milk more money for players. Grace and ascension system introduced and they put it in events store. Frankly thats still manageable if you do some saving but then they decide to have single recharge event for feathers/grace stone every other day. Double recharge, cool eh, damn worth it to topup right, NOT Not when they decide the best timing to milk their players is to arrange x2 recharge everytime during cooking and xserver tycoon. Lets have single-recharge at the same time too and see the richest and deepest pocket win, nice

5)  That is all fine and dandy if the game is actually fun but its not.
DEATH match- dominated by the top guild, who decides who the PVP king is.  Completely lame and waste of time, I join just to complete the quest for EXP.
ICEFIRE- You get matched with server 9999999 noobs with white and green name 99% of the time because stupid game open more servers then I go make chocolate fudge in toilet in a day The only time I lose is when teammates scored own goal with divine.
PLUNDER- top guild in 500. second guild in 1000, third and rubbish guild in unlimited. Everyday log in 1pm, 4pm and 8pm just open box or stand afk and let guild mates do the work. Much FUN...
WILDERNESS- farking waste of time, 20 mins to finish all 30 quests, pick some berries, kill some boars. Occasionally kill some enemy guild on auto and some nasty flame war on WORLD.

SUMS up the daily routine of a LODer

Floor reply (1)
  • LOL! man you are sooo dam  right and sooo dam bored you should copy paste this and make this as your suggestion we all see this game as a P2W and is greedy as hell.

this thread have too much feelings. )
    2017-5-24 13:48  Reply

nickname_26396649 Last edit in 2017-5-23 22:44:55

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
master96
User
Joined 2017-4-18
Last Visited 2018-11-12
Post time 2017-5-23 22:30:06 | Show all posts
sorry to hear that you leave, i do not know what happens on your server, my server actually is near the old of 3 month, but depending on the hall of kings there are at least 150 people playing.

Most of it depends on which type the community is (i heard of guild that bully their whole server) and we had a nr1 guild doing that too, then we formed the 2nd guild and beat the 1st then taking some of their players and now we are no1 and i will not allow anybody in my guild to bully others, because we want all of my server to have fun playing eving if they are smaller than us
Floor reply (2)
  • im so happy to see there are players like you around...
    2017-5-23 22:34  Reply
  • I like you and the things you did. Also my guild (i'm just a member but we discuss things together there is no such thing as king and slaves) decided to not bully other guilds in blunder or in pvp map only time we kill them is at world boss, because most of us were at some point in that position, if only the others would know how to suffer in being killed over and over and over then won't have "fun" ruining other people's experience.
    2017-5-23 23:58  Reply

master96 Last edit in 2017-5-23 22:30:06

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zhenedra
User
Joined 2017-1-11
Last Visited 2017-06-30
Post time 2017-5-23 18:56:26 | Show all posts
I can tell you what your biggest problem is LOD except that every event is pay to win. Your system doesnt have anything to provide new players when they are up against older players. Thats why you have to create millions of new servers for new players instead of filling up servers.

If you for example look at world of warcraft you start on an "old" server with lots of max level players with awesome gear and so on. But theres lots of dungeons you can do while fighting your way up to max lvl and can participate in the big boys league. If your lucky enough you might end up in a guild that simply grab you and give you lots of items that they dont need and your almost as mighty as them.

But here on an old seerver theres no chance whatsoever that you can participate in anything except nonpvp world bosses, and if your lucky enough to end up in a guild that brings you to "their" plunder.
Do you see where im going with this? You will not get any new players to start on a server with most of the players being 30mill br pluss as there is just endless pain to gain from that. Therefore they start on a fresh server and fights with people their own size thus leaving the old servers to slowly die out.

What you need to do is either give more to do for lower level people and your pay to win events are not that, neither is adding more and more features that gains the already strong ones, or merging servers way more often than you do today because people will leave this game as with all other games.
Floor reply (0)

zhenedra Last edit in 2017-5-23 18:56:26

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crowley89
User
Joined 2017-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2017-5-23 17:26:42 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (3)
  • I have noticed you did 2 big server merges. But yet again we are standing here at the sideline.
    Why does the PVP battle events have to be months apart from each other. Fellowship war and Cross server events are atleast 2-3months apart.
    It is nice to have a new PVP event but you need to have players (actually active players) to join these events.

I am in server EU-411. Thats s1270 for your intern information.

2017-5-23 17:49  Reply
  • Thanks for your additional information.
    I will send your server ID in to check the possibility of a merge.
    2017-5-23 19:05  Reply
  • Crowley, you may want to mention EST-520. The only active players are the top 10 and the server has a group of people that have decided to not spend until the server is merged. Same type of situation.
    2017-5-25 04:50  Reply

crowley89 Last edit in 2017-5-23 17:26:42

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crowley89
User
Joined 2017-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2017-5-23 19:09:27 | Show all posts
Floor reply (0)

crowley89 Last edit in 2017-5-23 19:09:27

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eternalnoob
User
Joined 2017-3-8
Last Visited 2018-04-17
Post time 2017-5-23 20:38:15 | Show all posts
Edited by eternalnoob at 2017-5-23 20:42

Sad to hear that you are quitting. Although I understand why, as you explain in a good way why the game is not fun anymore.

My server has also lost many players, and I am in the same position being the strongest player with no competition on my server at all. Most active players are in our guild.

But we have a few brave souls who still are playing in the nr2 guild. And when I am not present, they can fight on fair terms with some my guildies.
Also we have enough players to be in the Battle Royale, which I have enjoyed so far actually. I've been running a 5 man team with setup: (110, 35m, 17m, 8m, 8m). Yesterday we beat a large team with total 280m br.

Those few things are currently just enough to keep me entertained. As you say cross server PvP events are less common than the other "spend diaz" events. And in my opinion they should focus even more on PvP cross server and making that fun, with good matchmaking etc. Because for some players that kind of PvP is the only which exists.

I would also like if other events were more about skill and less about who just pays more. For example do not offer a lot of items for reduced prices during tycoon, then it would matter more how much people prepare, because they have become better at the game. Sure I have won events by just paying up, but that does not appeal to me anymore because it has nothing to do with my skills/experience in the game.
As LoD release events now, it feels like a very urgent need of quick profits. But they care less about keeping the game enjoyable in the long run, and keeping their customers. Prioritize the game quality a bit higher over short term profits, and you will in the long run have more customers and therefore the same or even more profits.
Floor reply (0)

eternalnoob Last edit in 2017-5-23 20:38:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danel_n
User
Joined 2017-3-27
Last Visited 2018-07-12
 Author| Post time 2017-5-23 21:18:24 | Show all posts
What on earth has my opinion about quiting got to do anything what you are saying kostas.stamoulis.
So because i am no VIP 0 the fun is over? Saying in the time between VIP 1-14 was no fun?

Men get outta here, you dont even know what i am talking about. You feel fine that the challenge must be VIP 0 and be the strongest, thats your thing not mine, be happy with it.

Back to the real cause. Yes our server feels more like a ghost town. Playing GvG with 4 others is no fun for me. As i am running back and forward to kill the enemy like a madman as my team mates die at the spot. In that case i could just go solo but thats not possible.

I just want a server merge. A merge with similar active BR players, or atleast "active players" so i can recruit, having more guilds in the server to compete in guild wars, plunder, world bosses etc.. That was the fun i had in the beginning.
Having a purpose again, to know i am not allmighty on EU-411 server. Feeling the pain again and not only on cross server events or fellowship war events.

Another thing is these "empty-your-pockets-events" There are just way to many, one ends the other begins. In the meantime the rest of us (like my 5 teammates) are waiting forever on fellowship wars to begin.
Now we have GvG, but getting 10 people today online is as hard to get a 500k diaz mail from devs.

And i am strong with money, gameplay and knowledge. Thats why my BR is 10 times higher then yours @ kostas.stamoulis
Floor reply (3)
  • Feeling sad when i know there is still a serve where only 5-6 are active in top guild. And it sounds funny because they (Gta) merged some serve last week. My questions : what are you doing GTA? And what tools u use to choice the serve merged?
    And i know that our mods will reply this thread with : sorry for inconv.. Or ur serve isnt meet the req for merge serv.. Or other "formal" words  
    Personally, i like this game very much. But i feel very dissapointed with its dev everytime. They fail to make a good feedback/response/service/support for their costumer. I hope they fix this main issue Asap good luck everyone
    2017-5-23 21:48  Reply
  • Hey dhayclash.

Sad to hear that you are not happy with our support.
    We try to help our players as good as possible and even if it takes its time now and then, we are able to help in most cases.
    Replying in a formal manner is also part of our job here, so don't judge us for probably using the same phrases from time to time ;)
    Regarding the merging: our team is monitoring the situation on our servers closely, which is why we had two merge waves this month already. There will be another one quite soon, which is why we are asking our players on lower populated servers to stick in there.

I hope my answer fits your needs ;)

Best regards
    Crowley89
    2017-5-24 01:58  Reply
  • :p nice reply..
    I support u and all mods here to can make good communication with all players
    Mods are the people who can connect us with devs, and im sure they also love this game.
    So i can trust you to do ur best to solve our problem goodluck..
    2017-5-24 16:56  Reply

danel_n Last edit in 2017-5-23 21:18:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crowley89
User
Joined 2017-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2017-5-24 02:08:46 | Show all posts
Floor reply (1)
  • Give EU-411 / s1270 a merge. Bring the server back to live with more guilds, more opponents, more activity and i and 6 others who are in my guild will stay aswell. As they will leave aswell if nothing happens soon.

Again, i really dont mind spending money in a game where a lot of activity is going on and trying to be the best again. More fun at world chat, just...more life you know. So we can actually do GvG Battle Royal with 10 people. Give us some good news.
    2017-5-24 04:26  Reply

crowley89 Last edit in 2017-5-24 02:08:46

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
powerhouse-352
User
Joined 2017-2-15
Last Visited 2017-08-11
Post time 2017-5-24 05:22:23 | Show all posts
Ye, but if you boost mega hard its to be expected you out strenght everyone. We have 63,65,67m br as top 1,2,3 on server. What they should do is keep fellowship war as a permanent thing. Just make that and battle Royal a permanent event.

Just nerf rewards and only give win/loss rewards cus its 100x more fun than this icefire Which is daily. Maybe give 100-300 wildsoul/honor/obsidian per win and put iT 3 point a win and 1 for a loss. With rewards like 100 points for red wing fragments and 200 for red pet. That way you Will let people with Alot of time catch up a lil to people that earn Alot and work Alot.

That way you Solve massive donator advantage a lil aswell as keep donators intrested in boosting br for pvp.

Less pay2win events and single recharge and more crossserver pvp
Floor reply (0)

powerhouse-352 Last edit in 2017-5-24 05:22:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-25 13:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.408240 second(s), 52 queries .