North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41575 Threads / 238431 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 619| Reply: 8

little wow and long bug report

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-2-14 17:39:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
little wow and long bug report Reply:8| View:619
        So, you added use in a bulk - something we asked for all the time. Cool, wow.

1) But, it seems that reason is still on the vaccation as we requested for months to dismiss those badass announcements in HoC and we still ask to dismiss them for roses. They are useless and only lag the game. But you made the divine war and multiplied the problem by so much. More than half an hour after the war is over we still see reports from what event, technically disabling the gauntlet and requiring another reload. Just another proof that there is no concept behind the game, nobody to think of things.
        2) Divine realm? Thats a real joke. Accessible once or twice a day with lots of luck, without luck stuck on 0 or 1% loading. And once one is in:
        - Alliance does not show online status
        - wyrm race gives ten stupid messages before allowing attack, the attack takes years to load and sometimes we are told no more attempts while the couter shows 1/3 and only two went on.
        3) Database errors. since this divine update I am getting these on so many places requiring me to reload and reload and reload. Not yet in the blitz blocking stage, lucky...
        4) Valentine did not work on 14th morning, now allowed checkin. I wonder if it will be as buggy as all previous events of its kind as whenever I asked for a bugfix I was accused of thread hijacking by mod. So I want to know whether it will be again a game of pushing support to give what was promised but does not work as always or not.
        5) Some chocolates are under NPCs that cant be hidden, so the advice is only partially useful, getting the one behind Anne is tricky. Again a proof of no testing before launch.
        6) Twilight clash and CS still broken, that is OVER A YEAR AND THERE WAS NO CELEBRATION!!! How could have you forgotten such a cool thing? Why were there no special hot events and broken theme pages?
        7) Just one bug from this thread was ever fixed.;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/31766/?&page=3;How could you let a mod make such a fool of himself?
        8) Forum is broken, it gives only 您已被拉入黑名单,不可以发贴 on white page - no surprise that forum of completely untested game is untested too. This bug was written 3 times to zombie gembrills (as he asked in pm), but he never even admitted that this bug is here. Google translate explained that it is the way we are muted. So far I got muted twice, once completely without any warning by anonymous mod, once by this zombie and he called that a warning. Well guys I understand that muting the other party is very popular way of communication in china, but you are dealing with western customers!
Translate

janfousek Last edit in 2015-2-14 17:39:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
 Author| Post time 2015-2-15 05:44:28 | Show all posts

And the demonic war? Supercool laggy piece when rose petals fall all over. Some people crashed due to that. And I got rewards for another player
        Congratulations, DR is probably the most buggy part of loa ever!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-2-15 05:44:28

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
 Author| Post time 2015-2-15 05:52:20 | Show all posts

Hmmmmm.....
        [Alliance]Server World Tree upgraded to Lvl. JOHN 17.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-2-15 05:52:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
 Author| Post time 2015-2-15 06:27:52 | Show all posts

And the amora shop tells me the event does not exist instead of selling anything.
        What the hell did you smoke there to release so crappy things now? This is far beyond what we are used to!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-2-15 06:27:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather_of_sun
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-15 07:31:49 | Show all posts

1) We asked for it, it says under consideration
        2) It has been patched so it works now, if you still have issue with that please make a separate report with your IGN and server number and screenshot.
        3) Database error is ongoing, the developers can fix for individual people but they don\'t exact know what the cause is.
        4) It works fine so far, haven\'t gotten report that it doesn\'t work yet after they fixed the date issue.
        5) That NPC chocolate issue I just reported. Developers are going on CNY vacation so I have no idea if it will ever be fixed.
        6) TC is getting replaced with another game play that is under development so don\'t worry about it. CS is broken in what way? Please elaborate.
        7) That moderator had enough and quit. And it\'s a she not he.
        8) That line actually means you are muted on the forum. So try to comply with forum rules, mocking is fine. But you cannot break rules. You are not above them. You are always warned first, that is how this works. Most likely you didn\'t see the warning because you post too many replies to too many threads and you missed it before you broke the rules again.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

feather_of_sun Last edit in 2015-2-15 07:31:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
 Author| Post time 2015-2-18 20:43:23 | Show all posts

LOL!

1) thus in a year or so we may expect a fix. cool
        2) nope, it was not, the only thing that seems to work is opening the realm, but wyrm race and aliance online statuses are still broken
        3) we were told they are making progress on it about half a year ago. Cool is, that now you admit that they have no clue - which is what I am saying for all that time.
        4) yeah, seems to work now
        5) as usual, brand new event starts and there are no developers to make fixes. Why??? How is that possible?
        6) I worry because it is a cool part of game. Or it would if it was not that buggy. CS is broken in the very same way (also knights fable cs is), the only difference is that there are no running stable ghosts in cs. The bug is deep inside the shared core and is being reported since february 2014 if i am right (so an aniversary;event is expected);- how long will it take for gta to admit that?
        7) Hmmm, yeah, I understand. She tried to do something and exactly as I expected, that was not compatible with gta policy. Hokuto was one of those who actually really helped some people sometimes.
        8) Yeah, I know that. But why the hell is that line for english players in chinese? Why is not muted player told he is muted before he writes a post? And no, first mute was without any warning whatsoever - neither the prior warning, nor info about mute. Second one was more funny as I got a very blurry message about what i post in forum, but i was unable to find a post that would conform the accusation, request for clarification was ignored - yeah, I know many things that you mod do not admit and I do post them in the forum. But it is usually you lieing and me being right, so accusation of lies from mod is absurd.
        Those rules mean there is no way to get any support, so well, paying customer is above them no matter what you say. What is wrong with them i wrote when cif posted them, but it was ignored as usual.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-2-18 20:43:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
 Author| Post time 2015-3-1 10:19:19 | Show all posts

No aniversary event for cs bugs? How come?
        And especially how come point 5?!?!? Brand new event starts and there are no developers to make fixes. Why??? How is that possible?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-3-1 10:19:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abigsmiley4u
User
Joined 2014-3-5
Last Visited 2017-03-25
Post time 2015-3-1 10:57:54 | Show all posts

Fixing databse errors is a 6 week process??? I have submitted multiple reports and it is still broken.
        IGN Adventurer
        Server S 76
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abigsmiley4u Last edit in 2015-3-1 10:57:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-23 20:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063578 second(s), 48 queries .