North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Guild
750 Threads / 3034 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1253| Reply: 3

Open letter to the leaders of Blood and SPARTA on S2

[Copy link]
linseytn
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-2-19 11:36:15 |Read mode
Open letter to the leaders of Blood and SPARTA o Reply:3| View:1253
        To Evey of Blood and AlxC of Sparta,

thank you both for your interest in a merger with TheRonin. The past week I have spent a lot of time considering what is best for the members of my guild. Since the beginning, TheRonin have been one of the top 5 guilds on S2. We are a proud group and have worked hard to keep our status. Unfortunately, GTArcade has put S2 into a death spiral by not encouraging new members to join S2. We have had our issues with keeping a good number of active members. I was surprised when both of you contacted me last week to discuss a merger. I had assumed that your guilds still maintained a good number of active players.

Given our situation, I took both your offers seriously. There are serious downsides to both of them, especially for our top players. However, we are at the point where it is either time to move on or to slowly die. I would rather see my members somewhere else where they can be productive rather than see them frustrated that we can no longer compete like we have in the past.

merger is such a misnomer for what happens when the members of one guild move in a group from one guild to another. It is more of a transfer. I have no control where they go when they leave TheRonin. They may go to Blood, or SPARTA or another guild. This has been the issue that has taken me the longest to work out. What do I tell my members? How do I recommend one guild over another. The answer that I came up with: I don\'t. This will be an individual decision that they will make on their own based on where they think they will fit best.

So, here is my plan. Thursday is Domination day and there are no guild events. Starting Thursday, I will have the active members of TheRonin contact you or a designated deputy ir veteran  in your guild to arrange for their movement from TheRonin to Blood or SPARTA before they leave the guild. I do not want there to be any misunderstanding as to who is a member and who isn\'t. Hopefully this will be a smooth process. The last thing that i want id for this to turn into a mess. like all plans, this is subject to change as things develop.

I will keep TheRonin going for a few days to allow the members to move. Sometime this weekend, I plan to give up leadership of TheRonin and leave. I have decided to go to Blood. I have no idea how many others will precede me, but Evey and others in her guild have played their cards perfectly and convinced me that is where I should go.

If you have any questions, please contact me in game.

Thank you both for your interest.

Linsey
        Leader of TheRonin (S2)

Translate

linseytn Last edit in 2014-2-19 11:36:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
meowboxxx
User
Joined 2014-1-26
Last Visited 2016-12-27
Post time 2015-1-16 12:48:10 | Show all posts

Im not on S2 but having been in a few guilds who have combined so to speak, both as leader and as a member, I have to say that was well written. Just my 2 cents lol. Good luck wherever you go. -Jyli S19 and S66
Translate
Floor reply (0)

meowboxxx Last edit in 2015-1-16 12:48:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel lahash
User
Joined 2014-2-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-1-26 22:50:29 | Show all posts

I wish some guilds were as good as TheRonin. Ive been asking guilds to merge in to us, even one guild with one person in, did reply with a No. ;
Did ask the other top guild to merge in too, but who merges in to whom, i suggesteding in us as we had 6 Flags to there 4 (could easy be 7) so would have a greater gain, would open voting for leadership and other ranks (dont just want the TOP BR player as No1)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel lahash Last edit in 2015-1-26 22:50:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 19:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048007 second(s), 38 queries .