North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 484| Reply: 3

cheater

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puke
User
Joined 2014-5-26
Last Visited 2018-02-12
Post time 2015-2-16 21:27:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
cheater Reply:3| View:484
Where can i report of a player cheating?

puke Last edit in 2015-2-16 21:27:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-2-17 06:00:01 | Show all posts

cheater

Support would be the appropriate place if you know he cheats. If you merely believe he cheats, I would recommend (whether you post it here or in support) to limit your language. Describe as well as possible what you notice, and ask whether it is possible, or whether that player is cheating.;

Most cheats I see reported, quickly turn out to just be a player overlooking a game mechanic, or not realizing there\'s a common bug going on that the other player has no control over... or simply diamonds used, or simply a better player. That\'s not to say you must be wrong, but to overstate your case not only will make you look like an idiot and can easily cause flame wars - you should not want that on your server. So I recommend you say you are concerned that a player may be cheating, and ask whether someone can explain that which you observe - and/or that a mod check it out.

In addition, if you make such a report, please make sure to include relevant evidence. Screenshots of the event, and if needed, screenshots of the player\'s build (note that some of it may display incorrectly due to game bugs) are typical. Ideally include a battle link if it regards a battle. Mere claims are pretty much worthless to show someone cheats, though they can still be useful in getting responses if it\'s just a bug or the like - in such cases, try to give a detailed explanation.
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-2-17 06:00:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owly
User
Joined 2014-5-12
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2015-2-17 15:54:04 | Show all posts

cheater

Or send a pm to one of the junior admins if you by any chance believe the player in question visits forum (no need to alert the player).

If you pm a junior admin, upload the screenshots to a img hoster (tinypic or another) and post links to screenshots in pm.

These examples are not a cheat -

- the player in question have equipment higher than his level: If the player is vip, a explosive upgrade can cause the equipment to be +1 higher than his/her level.

- the player beat you even though you have a lot more br. I have 3,2m br, but often loose to a player in our server with 2,1m br because he/she have loads of dodge and a good build.

Do not put anybody on the hall of shame if you are in doubt, it might backfire.
Floor reply (0)

owly Last edit in 2015-2-17 15:54:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-21 22:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057503 second(s), 38 queries .