North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
37472 Threads / 211574 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 396| Reply: 5

Now sending to: Yuzhou Shen, Xiaoyang Chen And Yizhen Jia

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vickiv17
User
Joined 2014-1-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-18 11:26:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Now sending to: Yuzhou Shen, Xiaoyang Chen And Y Reply:5| View:396

This post last edited By vickiv17 at 2015-02-17 21:22:05;

Patients, it is now 02/17/2015, I have waited and contacted Xiaoyang Chen,( Who either doesn\'t want to deal with it or is actually out until the 02/26th) and this is what was sent.       

chenxy@youzu.com;me;贾亦真(火狐)                                        

[size=1.1]                        

Today at 6:45;AM               

Hello,;       
                        It is with a sad heart that I write you this note of separation. I wrote to you on 02-14-2015 about the malfunction in your game that caused the Valentines Day event to take 4850 diamonds from my account and give no buffs. It is now 02-17-2015 and all that has happened was that my postings about the situation has been removed twice from the support forum, once from the ;technical support ticket postings. My accountant even posted it only to have it removed as well. So you have left me no choice but to have my accountant deal directly with the bank and have all funds they are holding returned that is about $400, as this game is cummulative. I believe that I have been more than patient and fair in my dealings with your company. ;But I will not stand Ideally by and be robbed. Yes I am aware that my actions will require that I be blocked from further play in your games. However, I believe the greater lost will be yours as you will lose not only the $400, but also an account that averaged approximately $1,000 a month, over your developer\'s inability to fix their mistakes, and 4850 in diamonds. At 09:00 HST, 02-17-2015 I will place a hold on the money. ;If the situation has not been fixed 09:00 HST on 02-18-2015 I will place a refund request order on the money.       
                        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Sincerely,;       
                        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Vicki V., IGNemon Dove , Server: Haran (656), Platform: GTArcade       

I figure that seeing as all of you at support can\'t refund my money maybe your superiors need to be contacted. Yes I know Xiaoyang Chen is out until the 26th, but I do have a cellphone number.       

vickiv17 Last edit in 2015-2-18 11:26:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vickiv17
User
Joined 2014-1-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-2-18 11:33:27 | Show all posts

Removing this post just pisses me off. ;Next, I go over their heads, to their bosses. Eventually I\'ll find someone with business sense and they will wonder why it had to come through all of you,up to them. and if we\'re real lucky heads will roll (literally).

Floor reply (0)

vickiv17 Last edit in 2015-2-18 11:33:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather_of_sun
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-2-18 14:01:33 | Show all posts

If you made a post about the issue previously. Please link it and describe what is it that you are missing since buffs do not mean a lot.

Your IGN is Demon Dove and server number is S656
Floor reply (0)

feather_of_sun Last edit in 2015-2-18 14:01:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vickiv17
User
Joined 2014-1-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-2-18 15:18:41 | Show all posts

I\'d love to tell you where to link it. But you guys removed it. ;Not once but three times.;So go look where ever you put the posts that you remove because they prove your techs to be less than adequate.;Hey, ask Junior Moderator Socrates, he\'s the one who removed them. Go into Support Forum and look at the complaint titled: Chocolates Does Not Exist In This Scene.;
        And for the record I know who I am that\'s why it\'s in the letter.

Floor reply (0)

vickiv17 Last edit in 2015-2-18 15:18:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vickiv17
User
Joined 2014-1-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-2-18 22:18:01 | Show all posts

In the Valentine\'s Chocolates event there were 3 buffs given by the \'support angels\' The First was Fortuna: She was supposed to make extra Chocolates fall. it cost 1500 diamonds to purchase the buff using \'Rainbow candy\'. The second angel was Mikaela: and her support Buff was to make white chocolates fall every time the fairy hid chocolates.it could be purchased. for 1500 diamonds using \'Rainbow candy\'.The third angel was Amora: She was supposed to add a percentage chance to pick up two chocolate hearts instead of one. this buff\' could also be purchased for 1500 diamonds using \'rainbow candy\' I purchased all three for total 4500 diamonds at around 05:27,02-12-2015 (server time). Then I purchased 350 diamonds worth of \'Rainbow Candy\' to make the Fairy drop Valentines Chocolates twice. ;On the second time picking up chocolates I noticed that none of the six chocolates that had dropped were of the \'white chocolate\' type. Which made it plain to me that Mikaela\'s buff was not working. At 05:37, on 02-12-2015 (server time) I reported it to the Support Forum.;
        I returned to the game and refreshed the page and noticed that my Chocolates went from six in number to four in number. Which meant to me that the extra chocolates dropped by the Fortuna buff had also disappeared. I returned to the Support Forum and added this information (05:40 server time). I then noted that what should be done was return the Valentines Chocolate event to zero. Return my diamonds to my account and remove every thing that had to do with the event from my inventory as I had no desire to play your broken event any further.
        At 08:57,02-12-2015 Socrates (Junior Moderator) said he would submit a ticket for me, and to be patient.
        So I was waiting patiently when with the weekend approaching. I returned to the Support Forum only to find that my report had been removed and could only be accessed through the my posts tab. I then re-posted my complaint to the the Support Forum. It was removed again. I thought maybe the game had been fixed and this was your way of letting me know. I then attempted to pick up a chocolate in the game only to have it state for every chocolate in each scene that chocolates do not appear in this scene. I then ;returned to the Support Forum and put in the posting Chocolates Do Not Appear In This Scene Post. I also emailed one to Xaioyang Chen at that time along with a down load of the screen shot of my character standing by the Chocolate hearts and the words stating there was no chocolate in the scene. I also submitted a ticket to support which promptly vanished, without answer, and doesn\'t even show that a ticket was placed in the my ticket window.
        . I received two responses to my posting one was the the one you see in the chocolates does not exist in this scenepost. The other said that Xiaoyang is not available until the twenty sixth of this month.
        After waiting the weekend without anything being done I had my accountant post my complaint to the Support Forum on Monday;(as he knows people in very high places, and would make an excellent witness if this goes to court or is;investigated;as cyber theft.) Under the title: Follow UP this was also removed from the Support Forum. It was then that he decided to have all moneys sent to you frozen at the banks and begin an investigation as to how many time people have had to reverse charges against your company and put my IT department head to find ;mentions of you and thefts.
        While this was going on I sent out a letter to all three of the persons mentioned above. My accountant said this is my final post that he will handle everything from here on out.;;
        Have a Happy New Year,;
        Vicki V. IGN: Demon Dove, Server: Haran (656), Platform: GTArcade;
Floor reply (0)

vickiv17 Last edit in 2015-2-18 22:18:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-22 22:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075105 second(s), 42 queries .