North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 861| Reply: 6

BEING DECLINED

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
melanieal2985
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-20 01:52:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
BEING DECLINED Reply:6| View:861

I\'m very disappointed in how you handle your payment. Never in my life has my card been declined. The company that you use has the nerve to tell me to use another card. I only have one bank and one card, not everyone out there has 2 or more cards. This game I\'ve already spent over 150.00 on and it\'s amazing to me how you can tell someone they have to buy a gamers card or use another cc or debit. So let me inform you of something straight off.... since my VIP is on the card your company is declining... come the time that you try to take out for my VIP membership... you will find it being declined. Not by my bank, but by your insane payment company that you use. So don\'t dare come to me and tell me that there is insufficient funds or my card is being decline notify my bank.... because I\'ve notified my bank and they stated Your Card is Active Ms. Salazar, it\'s on the side of the Merchant. Quote - UnQuote. So this is all on you and ULTIMATE PAY/PAYPAL. Not to mention, using trial pay to buy a recharge... and sent me a email saying it will take up to 6hrs to process... Bullshit... it\'s a damn debit card, you get the funds immediately and I expect the same in return. I also know I\'m not the only one experiencing this issue... the sad thing is... it\'s Your company losing money, and saving us from wanting to ever purchase due to lack of Trust in the 3rd party agencies you use... which should make you wonder, how are you looking after your clients who are supporting this game.
Translate

melanieal2985 Last edit in 2014-2-20 01:52:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thehyperlooper...
User
Joined 2014-1-9
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2014-2-20 11:41:38 | Show all posts

BEING DECLINED

Very well stated statement Ms.Salazar. I think your not the only one who has had this problem. But please understand that not everything in this game can be fixed at once.They have lives too. Also this happened to me as well. I do not like their 3rd party payment method either.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

thehyperlooper... Last edit in 2014-2-20 11:41:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
melanie chefvi...
User
Joined 2014-1-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-21 11:33:26 | Show all posts

BEING DECLINED

Reply 1# thehyperloopers@gmail.com

Translate
Floor reply (0)

melanie chefvi... Last edit in 2014-2-21 11:33:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
melanieal2985
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-2-21 11:35:14 | Show all posts

BEING DECLINED

Reply 1# thehyperloopers@gmail.com
Fix it.... I don\'t care if they don\'t fix it... I\'m just making them well aware of why if they try to take out of my account for VIP... not to send me anything stating that card is declined to call bank. If my VIP cancels.. so be it. Everyone has a LIFE... what that has to do with it, in unknown to me and I don\'t care. I work for a company that has several 3 party agencies that deal with our clients... so I am well aware of how it works. I\'m neither a ignorant or blinded by the system. However we do take care of the clients that pay our paychecks. So as far as I\'m concerned.. and the family and friends that also play on here.. they don\'t have to fix anything... but just not to send us anything that states... Card Declined.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

melanieal2985 Last edit in 2014-2-21 11:35:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

skooterdiablo
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-2-21 12:29:42

BEING DECLINED

I\'m very disappointed in how you handle your payment. Never in my life has my card been declined. The company that you use has the nerve to tell me to use another card. I only have one bank and one card, not everyone out there has 2 or more cards. This game I\'ve already spent over 150.00 on and it\'s amazing to me how you can tell someone they have to buy a gamers card or use another cc or debit. So let me inform you of something straight off.... since my VIP is on the card your company is declining... come the time that you try to take out for my VIP membership... you will find it being declined. Not by my bank, but by your insane payment company that you use. So don\'t dare come to me and tell me that there is insufficient funds or my card is being decline notify my bank.... because I\'ve notified my bank and they stated Your Card is Active Ms. Salazar, it\'s on the side of the Merchant. Quote - UnQuote. So this is all on you and ULTIMATE PAY/PAYPAL. Not to mention, using trial pay to buy a recharge... and sent me a email saying it will take up to 6hrs to process... Bullshit... it\'s a damn debit card, you get the funds immediately and I expect the same in return. I also know I\'m not the only one experiencing this issue... the sad thing is... it\'s Your company losing money, and saving us from wanting to ever purchase due to lack of Trust in the 3rd party agencies you use... which should make you wonder, how are you looking after your clients who are supporting this game.     melanieal2985@yahoo.com posted on 2014-02-19 12:52:00     
Switch over to the trialpay option you can use the same credit card.. Took me awhile to figure it worked too. But it does.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skooterdiablo Last edit in 2014-2-21 12:29:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoey
User
Joined 2013-12-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-21 18:47:40 | Show all posts

BEING DECLINED

Hi,it may refused by your cc center.You should connect with the bank, if the bank say it is success, please provide your payment method, the location of your credit card bank(country)and the your location(city,country), the time of you paid as well as the amount of you paid. So we can check it for you.Thanks for your support!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zoey Last edit in 2014-2-21 18:47:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-20 08:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060420 second(s), 44 queries .