North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Guild
750 Threads / 3034 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 807| Reply: 1

WHAT TO DO WHEN A GUILD USES A SOFTWARE CHEAT IN TWILIGHT CLASH?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
donna banning_...
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-20 13:33:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
WHAT TO DO WHEN A GUILD USES A SOFTWARE CHEAT IN Reply:1| View:807
I am AngelsFaith AncestralCemetary(S4) and I\'m in The Guild HEaVEnHaNd We just had a Guild Match with the most disrepected Guild called FALLENANGEL. FireFly777 is their leader. During our encounter with this guild. With no doubt in my mind I know when a person or Guild uses any Software Cheats be it Codes or Rigging with any ways and means to win and in this case it was Twilight Clash. Now I\'ve played too many games to know when a person or the guild uses a downloadable software that disables another opponent. Now this Guild FALLENANGEL the Date, February 19, 2014 at 10:30PM EST. with no doubt in my mind used a downloadable cheater software to disable our Guild Member\'s spawning cycle and our ability to get the flags. Most of my Guild members had to log off in able to get back to the destination which was Twilight Clash and couldn\'t. I am asking you what do you plan to do about this? You see the one thing I have is media. And if their is nothing done about this. And I am in no way shape or form scard of you. Thank you,
Translate

donna banning_... Last edit in 2014-2-20 13:33:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 11:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058079 second(s), 34 queries .