North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 735| Reply: 1

Game flow for free players

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ryan howard
User
Joined 2014-1-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-22 14:55:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Game flow for free players Reply:1| View:735
Hello i played many free to play and subscription based mmo games. And would like to explain some game flow issues.
I completely understand grind time and working hard to get your items and such and there will always be better players.
but the game grinds to a very slow halt in the transition from the level 40 gear to the level 60 gears.
finding it nearly impossible as an average player to compete without investing large sums of money.
I know your out to make money and I understand it takes real money to host servers.
its very discouraging to try and get shards to create the level 60 gear in erebus the level 40 gear was about right with requiring 18 shards to sythe but trying to get 60 shards with 85 gold bars to forge is a bit much counting the limited amount of attempts in erebus plus the very good chance of failing in erebus.
Of course that causes players to spend most of all there gold to enhance just to be able to compete in anything also another very slow flow issue is the soulstones for training if there was an energy card a person could save up and get more tidal pool chances and the last thing is angel tears all these things greatly reduce battle rating and makes it very difficult to do team dungeons and arena battles because the better players don’t want to take a lower battle rating players in the group. and there is a large gap between paying players and free players I think the playing field should be even where the free players would need to spend more in game time (grind time) to achieve things at the current moment there is a lot of items a free player is not able to obtain that does enhance there battle rating.
Translate

ryan howard Last edit in 2014-2-22 14:55:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-17 07:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051482 second(s), 34 queries .