North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
37903 Threads / 214300 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 233| Reply: 1

GTA what are you trying to do to us

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anasweetpoison
User
Joined 2015-1-24
Last Visited 2018-08-23
Post time 2015-3-3 04:31:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
GTA what are you trying to do to us Reply:1| View:233

i can\'t recharge my account through paypal and don\'t tell me try another method this is the ONLY way i can recharge my account right now. well it seems paypal have issues with your site it keeps rejecting the payment and i did all the thing you said and contacted facebook and all now i need to recharge my account. com\'on why you give us hard time gta seriously give me a solution so i can send you money by paypal and then recharge my account, i\'m so angry really i dunno if you look even to those tickets we send you i even tried purchasing golden beans and it turned out to be game 321 platform and i lost those money too coz i can\'t transfer them to diamond at gta platform. why are you like that? i regret using your platform everything is hard and bugs everywhere game 321 have like more than 20 payment methods i recharged in just seconds improve your payment methods and give us more method of payments that\'s really annoying ;i hope you reply me this time -.-

anasweetpoison Last edit in 2015-3-3 04:31:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-26 19:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058735 second(s), 34 queries .