North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 686| Reply: 7

Time to Unite.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drax the destr...
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2016-06-27
Post time 2015-3-5 10:39:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Time to Unite. Reply:7| View:686
Given all that has happened the past few days, with people being banned, Gtarcade seeming not to care now I have noticed a lot of bashing and sarcastic twits on the forums. F2p talking down those who spend and vise versa. This petite arguing amongst ourselves isn\'t helping our case or making game life Better. Lets face it, most of us are here to escape the real world, where for a few hours we can have some fun and play a game, communicate with people all over the world and just enjoy our time while we are logged in. Yes game life sucks for free/low recharging players, events for us are basically non existent and that is wrong. Gtarcade is to blame for that, not your local High Roller. If that person can spend then by all means they have the right to do so no matter the quality of the game. I\'m just saying, all of us are essentially here for the same reasons, we shouldn\'t be blaming each other and pointing fingers and making fun of a cashier or a F2p, Especially after what has happened we should all be working together, or at least on the same page and not stooping so low and attacking each other.
Translate

drax the destr... Last edit in 2015-3-5 10:39:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kitsune mechan
User
Joined 2014-9-26
Last Visited 2016-03-26
Post time 2015-3-5 10:49:11 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

Just answer me one thing , did the League of Justice made by whales ever defend the interests of Others players ? or they took arms only when they wanted SQ .Why should i side with ppl that been F us all this time .
The League of justice is take adventage of the hatred of players towards GTA , but in the The league of justice and GTA are the 2 sides of a coin .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kitsune mechan Last edit in 2015-3-5 10:49:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tentoes_777
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2018-09-24
Post time 2015-3-5 11:00:23 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

Yes I agree, all the casher should unite now and start a spending revolution, we need to turn these frowns upside down and make everyone happy by recharging and helping the game regain its former glory as best game of the year.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tentoes_777 Last edit in 2015-3-5 11:00:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drax the destr...
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2016-06-27
 Author| Post time 2015-3-5 11:06:30 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

I will tell you this, I am a pretty low spender, mostly just Vip and 10$ here and there during a Precious event. I don\'t have all of those fancy shiny heros, Im not rank 1 on my server, I cant compete with the top 4 people on my server but I am comfortable enough at my spot. I could care less if the Whales Defend us or not, since sadly the f2p and the lower end cashiers out number them. That two sides of the same coin can be used also with all players on it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

drax the destr... Last edit in 2015-3-5 11:06:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
plinko
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2018-10-20
Post time 2015-3-6 10:13:02 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

kitsune - you have a lot of anger towards cashers. ;I saw some of your other posts and it\'s pretty consistent. ;just curious, but would like to know why the anger? ;it\'s not like cashers are taking anything away from you? ;are they? ;Maybe I\'m missing something because I\'m a casher.
        I just want to see this whole scandal thing be settled and over with. ;If f2p players were to receive compensation or whatever GTarcade decides, I\'d be happy for you as well as all of the f2p players...especially on my server ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

plinko Last edit in 2015-3-6 10:13:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kitsune mechan
User
Joined 2014-9-26
Last Visited 2016-03-26
Post time 2015-3-6 10:15:04 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

Reply 4# plinko
i dont disliek casher , i dislike the few whales that act like they are heroes on this case , look at vhunter demands .His compesation is nothing but a joke for him to get more .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kitsune mechan Last edit in 2015-3-6 10:15:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-3-6 11:14:07 | Show all posts

Time to Unite.

Kitsune, I finally see where you are coming from, but you are generalizing a little bit, many players cashers or not have been trying to bring about good changes to this game, even before this last episode, and not just for them but for all, basic game enhances, glitches galore, and imbalances, so to say no one cares about you is a insulting joke, ;I also the opportunistic effects that are flooding the forum now. I disagree with most comp plans that have been thrown out there, with a few exceptions. I think we are putting the cart before the horse. GT is moving to slow to really think real changes will happen, and their record of comps do not have me convinced any of this may really matter in long run.
        777, thanks for your outstanding sarcasm as usual, and yes I have taken your advice on many occasions, and it works, maybe if you spent more you would not be prodding others to compete with you, but want that advantage all to yourself, why you give away such valuable secret for free? haven\'t you learned from GT yet?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-3-6 11:14:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-22 01:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057838 second(s), 46 queries .